• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser

Its the same ol same ol arguments here. Getting boring to read. And world Z is loooong over, stop crying about it. Who really cares? All these arguments are repeated like every 4 or 5 pages. Getting boring :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2056

No love brother. Wont help at all. fight to the end. Only one survivor and he gets a 1yr ban. This settles all the arguing and i am better then him crap we have to endure. all are happy but 2 and we are all happy with that
You keep bringing up a one-on-one battle as if the "im better than you" argument is what this is about.
First, we both agreed it would be fun and would be willing to do it - if nothing more than for the entertainment for others - I still think INNO should find a way to monetize the watching of private battlegrounds. Think hunger games but for Tribalwars. 50 crowns to watch. You can sponsor your champion with upgrades or gifts. Just spit-balling here.

Second, it actually solves nothing because what we are saying we are "better" at are two different things.

If everyone hates Management and I so much, they certainly do not have to keep following us from world to world. We don't force them to. We both have people loyal to us. They don't seem to be unhappy at all - or at least not unhappy enough to leave. And NO ONE is forcing people to stay in RnD. If they hate me as much as you say, they know how to leave a tribe. Most of the frustration comes from a lack of patience. People don't look at the long-game and where we will be at the end.

I think people are now just looking for anything to argue about.

Argument: "What's wrong with you. why are you allied with TLC, the #2 tribe?"
Response: "They weren't the #2 tribe when we allied with them. LIT disbanded, then ASH broke off. We still had some common enemies and they said they might want to merge with us (back when LIT was around)"
Argument: "Why did you break the alliance with TLC!"
Response: "Wait, I thought you didn't want us to be allied with TLC. They said their members didn't have interest in merging anymore, we can't win otherwise even if we took out every other tribe in the world and I don't want to barb my way to victory (if that were the case I'd have 250 villages right now)."

I agree with Cruncher. This whole thing is stupid. I have never said I'm a better player than Management and have given him props publicly world after world, but I do think I'm a better player than he gives me credit for. I may not always be #1 but I'm consistently top 3-5 in points, OBP, VPs or whatever other metric we use to measure success in this game.
I DO think I'm a better leader and I trust my council. I am not a dictator though occasionally, I need to step in as the "bad cop". I help navigate through a long-term strategy. Nana and Diesel are the diplomacy masters and I often fill in to get things moving or apply motivation if needed to push discussions forward.
To be fair, it is probably just a matter of opinion since some people think being a great leader is being a great Warlord. I know how to coordinate and time attacks down to the second when I have to but I am really more of a lazy player. I admit it. I'll throw 1 million troops away to just overpower people even if I could have probably used half that with better coordination. But it is just easier. I have a lot going on and I can send a ton of troops then go back to doing something else. I am VERY good at resource management and optimizing troop output. If I wasn't I couldn't throw away so many troops. Not saying i'm the best but I typically build troops and acquire resources faster than almost anyone, especially early in the game (without crowns). Most people know that if you are near me at the beginning of the game I'll suck up everything around me like a black hole. Sometimes I have to back off otherwise my tribe mates can't grow. That doesn't mean I'm a better player, but it is a big part of my success and growth strategy.

Ultimately, this conversation needs to end. Most of these jabs really come from the fact that both sides feel betrayed in some way.

People have been playing this game longer than I have, but in the years I have been playing what seems to be left is a core group of dedicated (or addicted) players that have all won together or been bitter enemies. And typically most of those wins have come from major diplomatic moves or betrayals. Several camps have emerged and the same grudges carry over from world to world.

I know it makes for fun reading (and eventually not so fun reading) in the forums but if I was Hendrick looking at potential growth risks in my business, this can be very destructive long term. The social warfare is starting to take over the other aspects of the game.

(I was going to stick with 5 paragraphs but thought I'd throw you off. I don't visit these forums often so when I do I tend to write longer posts. sorry)

Let's just get back to playing - for whatever reason people play.
Cheers

DeletedUser1179

Honestly guys, I think everyone just needs to lighten up a little. At the end of the day this is a game, a game that many enjoy to play to get away from the constant craziness of real life stuff. This forum is for people to voice their opinions but it's also for people to interact with each other and have a little fun. I started playing this game back on world 7 and then joined world 12 and I can honestly say I had my differences with a few players on that world and I wasn't the Community Manager back then, I was just a mod. Point is sometimes you just have to put aside that differences and co-exist whether it be on the same side or the opposite side. Just have fun with it. :D

DeletedUser2228

RIP you are ruining my fun....it aint a matter of liking or disliking...its a matter of how much fun Battlegod can have keeping this going and proding you 2.
so like i said...one on one battle to the end....looser goes away for life and winner gets a year ban for being the winner. you 2 loose and we get a good laugh

DeletedUser2228

Whats a matter....cat got your tongue....or is the thought of ole Battlegod having fun pissing in your wheaties

DeletedUser2228

You cant boycott me i will boycott myself!!!!! the only ones i am out to piss off is RIP and Management.

I got to have some fun somewhere :p:)

DeletedUser2158

To be fair, it is probably just a matter of opinion since some people think being a great leader is being a great Warlord.
Not sure what being a great leader is if you are not doing diplomatic things and not doing warlord stuff.

DeletedUser2056

Not sure what being a great leader is if you are not doing diplomatic things and not doing warlord stuff.
that is why the game has a title of "warlord" that is different than "founder".
I get involved with diplomacy, recruitment, and of course tend to be in the upper ranks in OBP, points, and most other metrics on every world.

It is like saying that a CEO is a bad leader if he isn't also doing the job of the COO, CPO, CMO, and CFO. Completely ridiculous. Everyone plays their role. The CEO steers the ship and drives the vision. He steps in when he needs to but has strong executive leadership to handle each area. I have been fortunate enough to have strong leaders with me. We would not be successful if we didn't each have our strengths.

Of course there are other kinds of ways to lead and some prefer to be a dictator/emperor/pharaoh/king. Not knocking it, there have been some really successful leaders throughout history that have taken that approach (and some tyrants too). That is just not how I lead tribes here on TW2 or in my companies in real life. Some of the most successful leaders are often those that surround themselves with other trusted and talented people.

DeletedUser2158

Dude this is a war game. This is not a company.. if you never lead an op or organize your front line, you're not really a leader. Thats my whole point.. you say you "steers the ship or drives the vision'' yet I never saw you do those things. Not trying to be negative, but saying you are a good leader when you don't lead your players in the war against your enemy doesn't really make sense to me. IF you say you are good at dealing with internal issues then sure I can give it to you, but saying you are a good leader in a war game when you dont consider yourself a warlord? Sorry i dont feel it.

DeletedUser2056

actually it is very much like a company. And anyone that has had any success in this game knows full well that this is not just a war game. War does have a big part to do with it but it is often the case that very good and active players do not end up winning. There are WARLORD titles for a reason. I don't have to be one. And honestly there are quite a few people that hate being told how to play by Warlords and what provinces they are "allowed" to enter, who they must attack, and how they have to build their villages.
We create general guidelines, put the tribe in the best position to win from a diplomacy standpoint, and let people play. Those that can't contribute you weed out. I didn't invent this so I'm not sure why this would be surprising.
Things don't always go as smoothly as I'd like but overall we seem to do a decent job from world to world and I contribute in many ways (including in battle). Our success certainly is not all because of me, but then again, that is the sign of a good leader. ;)
You definitely don't have to feel it. If it isn't for you no problem. You are in control of your own destiny. Start your own tribe, or join a different one. There really is no argument here. We'll play how we wish and let the chips fall where they may.

Management

Banned
Our success certainly is not all because of me, but then again, that is the sign of a good leader. ;)

5fb6bb837f29f0130f0499c321da7f06--vegan-life-veganism.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser2056

definitely not comparing myself to the cowardly lions that roar then run away ;)

WizardLionClose-270x300.jpg

- says the guy who ran from the world and disbanded the tribe rather than stay and fight.
- looks to me like you're the jackal still trying to pretend to be a lion. you know where to find me whenever you pluck up enough c-c-courage.
Don't feel bad. There was nothing you could really say to top that video. Trash talk is just one of the things I do better than you :D
#kingofthejungle#wellhetries#tw2badboy#ota4life#catpouncequit#ripiscatpounce
The video is what you're hanging your hat on? ha! Sure, keep deflecting the fact that we were on the same world, in opposing tribes, 1 province away from each other, with you handed leadership of the #1 tribe, and you bailed. Not only left, but didn't even have the decency to hand over leadership to someone else. Literally disbanded the entire tribe to make some point. You can post all the videos you want and talk a big game. It is all thumping your chest. But in the most recent world we were on, set up for a showdown, going against each other... both leading the #1 and #2 tribes...you ran... PERIOD. You really have no leg to stand on. Trash talk all you want. I still think you are a good player, maybe even a good warlord when you decide to put in the effort, but a leader.. sorry, there is nothing you can say to come back from that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Management

Banned
says the jackal...

- says the guy who ran from the world and disbanded the tribe rather than stay and fight.
- looks to me like you're the jackal still trying to pretend to be a lion. you know where to find me whenever you pluck up enough c-c-courage

Don't feel bad. There was nothing you could really say to top that video. Trash talk is just one of the things I do better than you :D
#kingofthejungle#wellhetries#tw2badboy#ota4life#catpouncequit#ripiscatpounce

Last edited:

DeletedUser385

We need to go back to that world. We had a small yet quite tight knit of tribe.

DeletedUser1179

Can't leave you guys alone for a minute. :p Can we not discuss world 12 please, I still have nightmares of all the sabotage attacks I received thanks to a certain someone who I will not mention :rolleyes: