• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

Management

Banned
The video is what you're hanging your hat on? ha! Sure, keep deflecting the fact that we were on the same world, in opposing tribes, 1 province away from each other, with you handed leadership of the #1 tribe, and you bailed. Not only left, but didn't even have the decency to hand over leadership to someone else. Literally disbanded the entire tribe to make some point. You can post all the videos you want and talk a big game. It is all thumping your chest. But in the most recent world we were on, set up for a showdown, going against each other... both leading the #1 and #2 tribes...you ran... PERIOD. You really have no leg to stand on. Trash talk all you want. I still think you are a good player, maybe even a good warlord when you decide to put in the effort, but a leader.. sorry, there is nothing you can say to come back from that.
Set up for a showdown?? LOL. How diluted are you man? You ruined that "showdown" with all your merging and recruiting enemies because you're a big who knows he would be made to look silly in a fair fight. That's why your last attacks on me before I left were so embarrassing. You can deny that speadsheet all you want. It's real and the numbers don't lie. I don't think you or anyone here actually thinks you could ever beat me. Not personally, and not as a tribe leader. As a leader I destroyed your tribe on leeds which you RAN from and started your new name. Then I won S world for you. Yes... FOR YOU. You can say we "co-led" if it makes you feel better.. but anyone who was in that tribe knows who was really running the show. You provided no leadership whatsoever.
People may think I'm an ass... but they think you're a joke.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2129

yes i have to agree with management here we could have merged the whole number 2 tribe but we only took a few due to our alliance with the number 3 tribe we turned them down to a full merge then not only did u merge the number 2 tribe u merged the number 3 tribe into yours for the win i left and did not discuss the transfer of tribe to management he also got frustrated and prob left

DeletedUser2228

hey i resemble that remark!!!

sorry you were talking to RIP lol

i personally think your both loud and obnoxious and are a joke.... everyone knows Bizmoney is the real leader....
wait...sorry had a lapse of sanity

DeletedUser2129

i have never liked Management or RIP in any world i have been in. In this post they seem to be ok people. let them have there fued and maybe they will put them selves into a rage quit and put themselves out of our misery.
As for Bizmoney this is a whole new person....cant stand the guy in game or here in the forum. this is the one player that if he quit today i would have to throw a party TW2 world wide. Of course he would have to quit playing on all his accounts

i will only be joining the top small tribe from now on any u all will hate when i join the top dogs cause there will be none left to save the little guys watch how easy world will be won now

DeletedUser1376

breaks out the popcorn .... So this is interesting . now all we need in this post is Coldog and Teja to really have a good ole time

DeletedUser1376

I've won 3 worlds 2 with Biz as a leader and he plays smart and leads solid . I have never seen him do a single thing that would get him banned and I have had his co play a few times . why all the hatred Becky ?

oh yea and deva is a domination world apparently

Last edited by a moderator:

Management

Banned
Hey everyone! Did you know Deva is a domination world and RIP is a great leader?! :eek:

yes i have to agree with management here we could have merged the whole number 2 tribe but we only took a few due to our alliance with the number 3 tribe we turned them down to a full merge then not only did u merge the number 2 tribe u merged the number 3 tribe into yours for the win i left and did not discuss the transfer of tribe to management he also got frustrated and prob left
Hey c'mon now biz don't rain on his parade like that. This is still probably the closest he has ever come to winning one on his own merits. Let's just let him have this small empty victory :D

Are we off topic again gentlemen? o_O
crap! Sorry.... hey everyone! Did you know Deva is a domination world!?! :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser1376

This thread was about recent developments on Deva. It's down to RND and TLC now, and RND is at 71%. Barring one heck of an upset, it's just a matter of time until RND reaches 80% and wins the world.

Do I have enough time for a second batch of popcorn or will this end quickly ? and is this the world where some one started internalizing cokky ?

DeletedUser2228

breaks out the popcorn .... So this is interesting . now all we need in this post is Coldog and Teja to really have a good ole time
i like teja...he is ok. fought him in S world and he was an Honorable player, talked with him plenty and he was always calm and unlike others, not big headed about his abilities as a TW2 player.

and deva is a domination world

DeletedUser

And col would break out his w9 stats and talk about how nobody has beaten him, and how he is the greatest.
Teja would probably do something similar.

Management

Banned
Well if we're going to talk about the best ever then I feel I should mention that I still hold the record for most Overall Bash Points on any server in TW2 history. This was my first world (W3) before I started Otter's Army on Leeds (W12).
q33mD23.jpg

Management

Banned
Guys....adding "And Deva is a domination world" is not staying on topic. :p
The Queen Beez is right everyone... this thread was intended to provide updates and discuss the progression of Deva. So I think we should get back to that and stop all this bickering.

I'll go first...

DEVA WEEKLY UPDATE 6/20/18

Here's what's happened in the last week on Deva...

Nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D