• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser

On the bright side, after we took 6 of GRD's better players, the west side of GRD is getting crazy for them haha.
In the past 24 hours I've killed 7 nobles and 2 full nukes, Game isn't over yet
And I didn't know inviting a few players to make us 35 members strong makes us MRT....while merging two 75ish player tribes together doesn't make you MRT?? The logic here is not working.

INO still leads in PPM, PPV, a whopping 470k OBP per member compared to GRD's 190k per member. And recent events, INO is now taking back many villages GRD took, and have a net gain in villages.

I'd also like to take note that GRD is playing the VP and nobling a lot barbs rn, just look at the area around Steel, rediculous. Can't take a player village, so you barb munch.

If you think INO players are trash, then I dare you to challenge our top players 1v1, because they are trash right? Whats the worst that can happen?

And kamarah, before you smack talk, look at your stats, 17 villages, next to no DBash, and an "ok" amount of Obash, You have no right to speak hahaha.

All in all, Its funny that ATP thinks they are better than INO, cause hmmm didn't ATP literally NAP every fricking tribe and didn't mark them red till after INO killed them? I know you guys just only about 2 weeks ago finally marked JCO red, like G'damn, they already dead....Literrally sat on your arses for most the world nobling barbs and low level tribes. Fought one tribe and won, and now you think you're better than INO? We not only beat, but killed tribe after tribe we faced, to the point it was sad, why do you think HLI is all rim now? Shiz, why do you think they even formed? A weak attempt from all the weak tribes that were getting creamed to try and rally vs INO. Didn't work.

We may not come out with a win here, but with roughly 30 active players the whole world, vs everyone else, I want to see you both lead a tribe to that standard and do as well as I have, and also play it and do as well as we have. You hide behind your tribe's name, a name that hasn't really done much. Nothing really that makes players go "wow!". Just an MRT tribe, yet another, to fight INO. War ain't over yet buddy, we got a few cards yet to play, don't count your chickens yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2604

Merges, MRT, does it make a difference? There's a reason TLI from earlier world got a lot of complain by merging another tribe, having massive amount of players to win. Cokky dedicated to limit 20-40 members in his tribe since us20 for a reason. If I recall correctly, When ATP/GRD merges, they are 100+ players already(exclude 2 leftover in ATP and couple got taken out/inactive). Why still continue recruit HLI remaining to fill that 20 slot? Considering this is 120 vs 35, not 120 vs the world. I used to have some respect for ATP/GRD, because they do have solid players in their tribe before the merge(note from their O-bash and growth rate). Everything went downhill after the merge. Just look at the bottom list of the tribe right now, they all just slacking. I also notice why ATP still hanging around? Shouldn't they completely merge already?
I guess you can't read, hope it don't match your skill in the game. clearly stated by merge, guess what though. the game's been played like that for the past 7-10 years, since TW1. INO's downfall was their ego of not letting players join unless you have 500k bashpoints. missed alot of REAL good players. and you can't cry about being outnumbered. that's your own doing. had lots of chances of having MORE members, you chose not to, can't use that excuse.
I think eijefe understand you correctly. It's just some people dislike merges/MRT against 35 players tribe(also considering players get less and less after consecutive world, also signify TW1/TW2 is dying). I always seem top 2 + 3 against a top 1, but top 1 + 2 against a top 3 is something you don't see very often. Also any recruiter who is experienced always check their bash, not just growth rate alone. If Ino play it right diplomatically, they could be the one who get the last laugh. Ino still put up a good fight against 120+ GRD and I give a thumbs up for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

I read that really clearly. you took the easy way out to win the game instead of fighting it out with the 75 members you had. Dont be surprised if you get looked down upon if you come boasting on a public forum for killing a 35 players tribe. keep it in your personal tribe

DeletedUser2602

I read that really clearly. you took the easy way out to win the game instead of fighting it out with the 75 members you had. Dont be surprised if you get looked down upon if you come boasting on a public forum for killing a 35 players tribe. keep it in your personal tribe
sorry bud, but its been common sense in TW2/TW1 when you have bigger tribes around you, you have your TRIBE grow, how can you look down at a tribe that does it the proper way, and cry they only had 35 guys in the tribe, you've had month's to recruit. Good job cruncher, u sniped a couple nobs and killed a couple nukes, we gain about 20 vills a day off you guys. Alvert looks like he quit too. you should really tell jester to stop account abusing his coops too. you got 35 ppl and most arent even active. Can boast all I want when INO ran their mouth's since the start of the world. INO is still ahead? u know tw2-tools shows different right lollol ur wasting ur time just quit and move on to the next world.

DeletedUser2602

eh, in all reality we were going to ally with ino, but then they decided with their big egos they can just move into provinces and cross noble our guys after planning things out perfectly and just thinking they run the world. we could have spanked ino with the 75 we had and you'd still be here saying "oh you double their tribe no wonder u winning". quit crying about it. they have the chances and they burnt their bridges.

DeletedUser2602

Also, if you havent noticed its the main GRD force taking vills, has nothing to do with the ATP merge lol. FACT.

DeletedUser2602

12 of us fighting and taking vills to your 35 defending fighting back, yea the MRT really helped lol..... <3

DeletedUser2602

On the bright side, after we took 6 of GRD's better players, the west side of GRD is getting crazy for them haha.
In the past 24 hours I've killed 7 nobles and 2 full nukes, Game isn't over yet
And I didn't know inviting a few players to make us 35 members strong makes us MRT....while merging two 75ish player tribes together doesn't make you MRT?? The logic here is not working.

INO still leads in PPM, PPV, a whopping 470k OBP per member compared to GRD's 190k per member. And recent events, INO is now taking back many villages GRD took, and have a net gain in villages.

I'd also like to take note that GRD is playing the VP and nobling a lot barbs rn, just look at the area around Steel, rediculous. Can't take a player village, so you barb munch.

If you think INO players are trash, then I dare you to challenge our top players 1v1, because they are trash right? Whats the worst that can happen?

And kamarah, before you smack talk, look at your stats, 17 villages, next to no DBash, and an "ok" amount of Obash, You have no right to speak hahaha.

All in all, Its funny that ATP thinks they are better than INO, cause hmmm didn't ATP literally NAP every fricking tribe and didn't mark them red till after INO killed them? I know you guys just only about 2 weeks ago finally marked JCO red, like G'damn, they already dead....Literrally sat on your arses for most the world nobling barbs and low level tribes. Fought one tribe and won, and now you think you're better than INO? We not only beat, but killed tribe after tribe we faced, to the point it was sad, why do you think HLI is all rim now? Shiz, why do you think they even formed? A weak attempt from all the weak tribes that were getting creamed to try and rally vs INO. Didn't work.

We may not come out with a win here, but with roughly 30 active players the whole world, vs everyone else, I want to see you both lead a tribe to that standard and do as well as I have, and also play it and do as well as we have. You hide behind your tribe's name, a name that hasn't really done much. Nothing really that makes players go "wow!". Just an MRT tribe, yet another, to fight INO. War ain't over yet buddy, we got a few cards yet to play, don't count your chickens yet.
you make 0 sense, INO did not destroy tribe after tribe, ive got messages from 50% of your tribe asking for help to fight HLI. seriously what drugs are you on, I want some. Search up on the world map D...01 My village. you see that province? North, South, West, of it including that province was all HLI. pretty sure we killed them. and its funny u boast about HLI. Now that was a MRT who attacked with D troops. and your trying to claim u guys killed them alone LOL makes you even more of a laughing stalk, and JCO was red since the day I joined. I was JCO myself. me tek and blackie left join GRD and turned them red and ate them.

DeletedUser2602

and quit saying 120 players ur fighting. ur fighting a handlfull of players i think 12 the most, just look at the conquest feed there buddy. ull see how many ppl ur fighting.

DeletedUser2602

and the barbs around steel, ya common sense says players want churches in provinces to hit at 100 not at 60. yet again 0 intelligence coming from you.

DeletedUser2602

but remember your a super expert TW2 player LOL!L!O!O!L!O!@L!@#LK$@P$%J#@L%MLKngmLK:nkjlfdb

DeletedUser2602

they'll be another barb going red in steel province in 4 hours cry about that too, building a church to finish him off.

DeletedUser2158

Jeez someone is hurt.. I hope you are satisfied with your win this world. You really earned it.. must be hard to spend a couple coins to get another tribe to merge

DeletedUser1179

Okay there is no reason to make 9 different posts in a row. All of that could have gone on one post. That's what the edit button is for.

Management

Banned
^ You tell em Kiki! :D

I'm loving the trash talk here. Almost makes me wish I had played this world lol.

Carry on gentlemen

DeletedUser1179

I was actually responding to management and making a point :p

DeletedUser2182

map_www_us31_7c1908c527ec89137cad350f74cf7f98_15295856404034.png

DeletedUser2579

It's not my fault the people in my area fold easily. *shrug* All of my caps are on players, most of them while I was in a one-person tribe, and they were in top ranked tribes. You cannot make the same claim. I have more caps against HL/C-B (me = 7, you = 2) and JCO (me = 3, you = 2) than you do, and I was fighting by myself. It's called careful selection of targets and well executed offensives. It looks to me that you waste troops without accomplishing much.

33% of your caps are on barbs. Another 33% on tribeless players. ZERO caps on GRD, but you've lost 6 villages to GRD. Sounds like despite all of the troops you use, you can't seem to accomplish much. Cruncher rhymes with barb-muncher. Coincidence? I think not.