• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser2574

Looks like the en servers have about twice as many players. Idk how active tho

DeletedUser2579

In a way it's nice that the world goes fast, but man, most villages haven't even had enough time to be built up all the way.

DeletedUser2574

In a way it's nice that the world goes fast, but man, most villages haven't even had enough time to be built up all the way.
Yea thats my biggest problem with it. But also don't want 3 year worlds like in TW1 lol

DeletedUser2604

Looks like the en servers have about twice as many players. Idk how active tho
Even world Q and R had 3X amount of players than now. Barely reach 5k. Even world F has reach 6k by now
Yea thats my biggest problem with it. But also don't want 3 year worlds like in TW1 lol
Yea, I remember tw classic En1 can go up to 7-9 years to actually end the game, which cause top tribe to go inactive and eventually take down by top 2 and 3 altogether.
TW classic also has speed round ends like few days but you have to sit in front of comp all day long because the world speed is insane
Yea, especially has few players nowaday world ends rather quickly. Just build what you feel needed and focus on getting vp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2579

Yeah, I started on en w3. Played it about 3 years, leading the tribe that eventually won, about 5 years after I got bored with it. I stuck it out till the end on w55, but that took me about 3 years. It's crazy that I haven't been on this world for even 3 months, and it's almost over.

DeletedUser2579

Well... GRD just about has a domination victory at this point, but still a lot of VP to go... It'd be nice if the devs would just call it a win. The tribe has 2675 villages, so that would mean to get 2000 vp, we would have to have 75% of our villages dedicated to VP, meaning 75% of our villages would have to be church villages. That is an asinine victory requirement and completely contrary to the entirety of the gameplay.
Despite the fact that we have already effectively won, we are still going to have to farm up 793 more VP, which means we have to increase our village count by 30%, when we already own nearly 80% of the player owned villages.

Heck, the world only has 8500 villages in total, meaning 24% of the villages have to be church villages. Even if we had every single village in the world, that is a very church-heavy ratio.

IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2602

Well fudge, join the party im walking over all these guys and its making the world boring. Atleast Before2000 is attempting to do something but results are futile for him. I just wanna fight, I walked up to Cruncher and he turned tail and joined G world (even though he was about VP world.) just very boring, newbiest tribe ive come up against tbh.

DeletedUser2579

i don't use a mask just an fyi a few others also don't but any of those i don't recommend you messing with because we tend to be bad.

I don't use a mask.. and I do recommend messing with me. ^.^

DeletedUser2602

I don't use a mask.. and I do recommend messing with me. ^.^
i'm a tw1 legend, when people see my actual screen name on new worlds they either hardcore try to invite me or I got a target on my back so every new world i use a new account. only a select few know who I am.

DeletedUser2579

i'm a tw1 legend, when people see my actual screen name on new worlds they either hardcore try to invite me or I got a target on my back so every new world i use a new account. only a select few know who I am.
Is that so? I wonder if I know who you were. My forum persona on TW1 was Laterus, and I was mostly known on W3 (Kamarah) and W55 (Incomings)

DeletedUser2574

Did you play W28?

DeletedUser2574

That's one of most unsuccessful I play, and its a church world and paladin active but no weapon If I remember correctly. W49 is my only achievement
It was not a chruch world but was pally no weapon. Its was my first world, I want very good but its where I learned how to play. I got alot better at the end.
Lasted for 3 years so a lot of the top people stopped playing

DeletedUser2604

It was not a chruch world but was pally no weapon. Its was my first world, I want very good but its where I learned how to play. I got alot better at the end.
Lasted for 3 years so a lot of the top people stopped playing
maybe w42 or something I got it confuse, yea, I remember top tribe family is like drink! beer! something like that. It's my second world, my first world is w21 I can be successful if I wasn't too busy with last year of middle school and quit in the middle of it

DeletedUser2574

maybe w42 or something I got it confuse, yea, I remember top tribe family is like drink! beer! something like that. It's my second world, my first world is w21 I can be successful if I wasn't too busy with last year of middle school and quit in the middle of it
Yup Drink! was a top tribe for awhile with a few family tribes then too many players going inactivate was there downfall