• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

F world Trashtalk!

Management

Banned
Good luck. Takes quite s bit to make me angry :rolleyes:
Challenge-Accepted-Girl-Meme-07.jpg

DeletedUser2615

doesn't look like there is much to trash talk here . one tribe in the core wiping up all the others . ho hum

DeletedUser2615

cokky
if you can keep your tribe in tact and I can convince the players in mine to come to the next domination world . maybe we can have a 40 vs 40 with no alliances and no naps agreement and see who can win . as is we only have 1 alliance and 1 nap in OSK in G world so I know it might be a hard thing for your side to do though but I would love the challenge

Management

Banned
Hahahaha fat chance. Cokky loves the color purple. Literally. The 1985 movie "The Color Purple" featuring Whoopi Goldberg is actually his all time favorite. He told me.

Plus you have Diesel34 in your tribe so you will lose. He drags the stench of unimaginable failure around with him wherever he goes. possibly the worst player in the game right now :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser2158

im surprised why cokky didnt kick ares out of his tribe.. i guess beig a spy is ok as long as you are a coiner in cokkys tribe :/

cokky

Berserker
i know next time it wont be 40 this is just to many....
cokky
if you can keep your tribe in tact and I can convince the players in mine to come to the next domination world . maybe we can have a 40 vs 40 with no alliances and no naps agreement and see who can win . as is we only have 1 alliance and 1 nap in OSK in G world so I know it might be a hard thing for your side to do though but I would love the challenge

DeletedUser2615

I think it would be the funnest world yet by far...
you realize that there would also be no co plays on a world like this . you would literally have to be an insomniac to have any shot at all .

Management

Banned
Yea but you would have the same shot as everyone else. The most active would gobble up the core and everyone else would restart on the rim and try to come back. It would be insane.
Even 5-10 man tribes would be pretty nuts. We would just have to police the world ourselves. Anyone goes over X amount of members.. they get ganged up on.