• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Knights Brotherhood

DeletedUser450

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know this if you haven't heard the news. But uhm, TBH has already won and TLI and LNS should just save face and just quit now. Just thought I'd say that!

P.S Don't get me wrong it's cute what you guys are doing and I know you're doing your best, but maybe next World! ;D

DeletedUser61

Won? TBH any tribe that has to merge this early in my past experience has not lasted long. It's only been 2 weeks and already a merge? What I look for are those tribes that stay together and make a name for themselves. Nevertheless I hope to hear some good action happening.

The world is too new to congrats anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tokano

Not a Mod
Won? TBH any tribe that has to merge this early in my past experience has not lasted long. It's only been 2 weeks and already a merge? What I look for are those tribes that stay together and make a name for themselves. Nevertheless I hope to hear some good action happening.

The world is too new to congrats anyone!

I dunno, Cool. I'm in the core and they're all too afraid to attack me. It's like Tribal Hugs in there.

DeletedUser

I dunno, Cool. I'm in the core and they're all too afraid to attack me. It's like Tribal Hugs in there.
Everybody knows that the ONLY way to win a world is to hug it out. Silly Tokano. Hugs and Merges are all that matter. Anybody who attacks somebody else is just a noob. Silly Tokano.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser583

should make a tribe less world either own it all or you lose!

DeletedUser413

That would not stop players from forming personal alliances. There would just not be 200 players all having the same tag. The tribes would still be there.

DeletedUser

I would personally like to see the 50~70 member limits brought back. That would really bring some action back into the game. Action with ranking based on the top 30~40 members, not based on the top 150 members.

There are just some things over on TW that would be great over here on TW2. Sister tribes, hugs, and acads would still be made sure, but this way you can't have all of them winning together. It will force them to fight and eat eachother at some point. Which would be great ;).

DeletedUser

When Mama lets me off my leash I will make it fun for you. Unless its too late at that point.

DeletedUser479

A lot of good talk going on here. Who will actually back it up? You guys do know that you don't have to wait to be attacked to attack other players right :p

DeletedUser

Funny how TBH runs there mouth about TLI when the truth is they changed their tribe name trying to hide from TLI. They thought they would get attacked early when they were flying the TRI tag lol. TRI and TLI go way back and regardless of any issues on one world we never carry it over to any other worlds.

Tokano

Not a Mod
When Mama lets me off my leash I will make it fun for you. Unless its too late at that point.
xP You couldn't take me out in US1, Mario. What makes you think you can do it in US6?

panther74 said:
Funny how TBH runs there mouth about TLI when the truth is they changed their tribe name trying to hide from TLI. They thought they would get attacked early when they were flying the TRI tag lol. TRI and TLI go way back and regardless of any issues on one world we never carry it over to any other worlds.
That's cute, Panther, because I seem to recall Mama not wanting to open hostilities with EEK for fear that we would wipe you guys out as early as we did in US2.

DeletedUser

I think the 140 hour distances prevented a real fight. Start in the NW on G when it drops should be a fun time.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I think the 140 hour distances prevented a real fight. Start in the NW on G when it drops should be a fun time.
True... Most of WTF took you out before your troops could even reach me. xP

If I join G, I'll be sure to look for you in the NW. >:D

DeletedUser450

The simple fact is TBH has the most bashpoints in the world. So no, we're not afraid to get dirty. But we're not reckless, like Croatia ;D

DeletedUser534

Hey, everybody! I've been enjoying this world and I hope we all can have a fun time playing and battling!

DeletedUser

I am pretty new to TW. I only started in D. But LNS had a hard enough time trying to noble me, so there may be some truth in this ridiculous claim.

DeletedUser534

I'd have to say we have not won... yet, but nobody said it was impossible!