• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Start

DeletedUser2549

There are other tools an sites out there to keep up with TW2 guys just got to look for them. I also know plenty of players that can do maps an attack planners an other tools theirself. also the next world should be SOM. I get what the mods are saying but your losing more an more players with the VP instead of keeping players. If the world is smaller you can always host a contest to make a max tribe size an have tribe agree to it in forums. ETC any tribe that wins with 25 or 30 members an doesn’t go over get this many crowns each. you have the options an tools as mods an a community to host event an all on sever to draw in a crowds. We all know you do. we know you can, but it seems more an more you don’t listen to your player base at all. Spice it up an all. I know a lot of players that will not join a VP world, I also know a lot that are waiting for the next DOM world. If it don’t come they will quit.

DeletedUser2590

You want to do a 30v30 pant? No other rules. Just 30v30. You can barb munch all you want.

DeletedUser2549

Thic it was me against ten members down there with over 100 plus villages each, if you don’t see why I took the barbs I did to stop chaple an church drops to fight all them myself. You still have a lot of learn to do. My bash in DT speaks for itself. How I hold ground in each area I was in speaks for itself. There is a different between taking barbs to grow an fight back an not taking them. So cry if you want to mate or learn how to play a bit. You have to counter you oppents. So yeah troops is how you do it . Couldn’t depend on my tribe so had to do it myself. You have the top two members barb munchie like crazy they have no excuse at all.

DeletedUser2590

Well done dude. The only time you managed to take NIB villas was when you jumped into a province and coined nobles and a nuke for the 35min cap. Keep holing it down dawg.

Dont give me that soloing vs 10 guys shi.. stuff. You had members right next to you and had support from players across the map when we took your villas.

DeletedUser1179

Let me just say that this team listens and reads all that the community says, we pass along all suggestions. As for the tribe numbers on a world and getting extra crowns, we actually did that before, twice actually, the first time it worked out very well. I believe Cokky's tribe won that world and the second time not so much as all tribes went over.

DeletedUser2549

Thic your tribe depend did a crap ton of 35 minutes cap, also you guys didn’t take vIllages from me until I quit an my co op had the account, incase I came back. I’m not going to argue with you though you can think an say whatever makes you feel better mate. My defense bash doesn’t need lie. you can’t advance against a tribe if you can’t hold the vIllages are you have to play defense.

But yes Kiki I think you did it on A world, doing stuff like that to spice it up matters. There are a few things you guys/girls do seem to listen to. but a lot of players are quiting an a lot of players do not like VP worlds at all. In the end it’s what you all do. You have to do what you can do. Sometimes your hands are tie.

cokky

Berserker
Let me just say that this team listens and reads all that the community says, we pass along all suggestions. As for the tribe numbers on a world and getting extra crowns, we actually did that before, twice actually, the first time it worked out very well. I believe Cokky's tribe won that world and the second time not so much as all tribes went over.
We did not get any extra for the smaller tribe winning though we did put it up the flag pole for a salute and we also got screwed on any contest on that world at the start as well.

DeletedUser2578

The first world this was used on was US23. Wolfpack won that world with the 60 member cap that was given via the contest.

DeletedUser1401

What is the official domination rule once a tribe reaches 70% when it comes to them adding players to their tribe?

DeletedUser1401

you say a player or two but if that's the case then when do they decide what is too many? does that mean on one world they allow 2 and on another world they allow 5 and on another world they allow 20? That would be a very inconsistent rule. Is there not a set rule that states once a tribe reaches 70% that they have to finish the world with the members they have at that time and cannot add new members to increase their percentage in order to speed up the end game? Could someone who works for Inno answer this question?

DeletedUser1401

You also state merging tribes is not allowed after 70% but you do not define what is merging tribes. Do you have to take in more than 50% of the other tribe to be considered a merge? If so, then tribes would just take in 49% and still increase their percentage towards the end game. There has to be a set rule such as no new members after reaching 70%. Otherwise the rule can be gotten around in various ways. For example: what if they tribe just took in two members this week and then took two in next week. When does it end and when is it considered a breech of the merging rule. You can't just throw out "a player or two has never been an issue" as an answer to a valid rule question.

cokky

Berserker
the response i got back in the day was we know cheating when we see it. I doubt that has changed but feel free to run it up the flag pole see what they salute i agree about people getting around it but even if you put a definitive point on it people will still take every last bit of that they can probably exactly why they dont want to let us know how much we can get away with.

DeletedUser2056

one way to handle things like this is to build in the triggers and criteria into the game itself. take the subjective opinion and honor system out of it.

If 70% triggers domination then as soon as that is hit, the feature to add players is removed. If that is too extreme, then you can only add players if an existing member has vacated a spot (on their own or by barbing out). If you shouldn't be able to barb your way to victory the game should literally not allow noble attacks on barbs at that point.

Likewise, inactives should be automatically detected, automatically given notice, and automatically deleted. Maybe there is a 10-day window that allows the current tribe to internalize. The rule specifics are irrelevant, at least they are known. There is no question.

Just as tribe leaders can set requirements to apply to a tribe, they should also be allowed to set stricter rules for their own tribe (like if you go yellow for more than 2 days you are gone, or if your points/bash haven't increased in X days, you're gone, or flagged or given a warning or whatever). If your barb/conquest ratio increases above a certain point, you should also be flagged. These are reporting tools for the council and leadership to better manage their tribes.

One of the biggest issues in the game also involves barb policies. That should be able to be set at the tribe level. The game can easily monitor it. If someone violates it, leadership is notified. Similar to a terms of service for any website, you can also have all tribe members agree to the terms of the tribe upon joining. The leadership should be able to see who has agreed and who hasn't. You can even have barb policies change at various stages of the game or domination thresholds met, etc. Or it could be time-based - like after the first 4 weeks.

This should be used in diplomacy as well with all sides agreeing to the terms (not just in spirit, but OFFICIALLY, as a function of the game). Example, if there is an agreement between two tribes were you have to ask permission before entering a province you aren't in, set that rule in the game. Make them ask permission (not in a PM but as an in-game feature). An alert comes up to the other members of the tribe (or NAP or Alliance member) that they have to agree to. If they don't respond within a given amount of time then permission is granted.

The same goes for an example of two or more tribes agreeing to their own contest. Let them set the rules. All parties have trust that they are adhered to because the game itself wont allow them to break it. Maybe it is the use (or limit) on crowns. Maybe it is a limit on players. Maybe it is a limit on tribe levels or NAPs or Alliances. For someone to break it, they would have to actively acknowledge in the game that they are bowing out and forfeiting the contest.

All of this is basic criteria-based rules that could be built right into the game itself. It actually isn't hard to do. There is already the permission functions within the game which is how you assign members access to various features within your tribe. Just expand it and most of the ambiguity, mod "discretion", etc is eliminated.

DeletedUser1179

We did not get any extra for the smaller tribe winning though we did put it up the flag pole for a salute and we also got screwed on any contest on that world at the start as well.

Considering that I awarded the crowns myself I beg to differ with you there cokky. Every member of the tribe did get extra crowns and there was Realm Competitions on that world as well. :p

As for domination, merging of tribes to get to the required 70% isn't allowed. Also if you are going to add one or two players and that takes you to the required 70% that wouldn't be allowed either. Regarding Barbs, we have asked about what RIP is referring to in his post, however I don't think that will happen.

DeletedUser1401

Merging before 70% is allowed and happens on every world. Merging to get to 80% is not allowed. Correct me if i am wrong kiki. i think you typed the wrong percentage. Can you define "Merge". For example: if a whole tribe moves into another one? if 51% of one tribe move into another one? if the top 10 members of one tribe move into another one? if two member per week from one tribe move into another one can they do this every week until the top ten or 51% or all of the tribe has moved over? You see, without a clear definition the players and tribes and do not know what is legal and what is not. Why not just do what RIP suggested and turn off a tribes ability to add new members once they reach 70% then there wouldn't be any questions at all. They would have to gain the last 10% with the members they had when they reached the 70% domination point. Problem would be solved :)

DeletedUser1519

VP is fine if you want to make it that criteria to win .. but you need to not make it solely .. the last VP world that closed (galliard) still had months of fighting left in it ... VP is like oh yeah lets build up a great army and base and make us kings .... oh its done you win you got the points and on to the next ... it is all the build up and no orgasm lol come on inno you are blueballing us with these VP worlds

DeletedUser2320

I think it was promised to be a Dom world. I'm very sad it's a VP.
Europe K about to open and is dom should mean same will be for us soon. Hiya kiki its been a while. I think a lot of $$ for inno as may be a battle royale if resty shows up