• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Kark des Chevaliers Special Challenge

DeletedUser1179

Actually there is a way for me to check on the status of a world Thicc but that isnt the topic of this thread. Bottom line is that this contest is completely voluntary on both ends. If any tribe doesn’t like the rules they can forfeit their position at any time.

DeletedUser2056

A few top tribes are not in the competition. They have until tomorrow to enter via this forum.
If you are in any of these tribes message your leader.

BXS (49 members) - leader Kristaly
WOK (28 members) - leader The IceQueen
OSK (50 members) - leader Bizmoney
Dab (20 members) - leader Thundy

DeletedUser1179

Sweet!! This contest is really shaping up! This is going to be an exciting world.

Side Note: An in game notification has been created letting all know of the deadline!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2672

Bio Hazard commits to staying 50 members or below

We agreed to this challenge as per the leader of THC's request to become allies; however after the event was official we became targets.
Appears to me this was to deceive us (Small Tribe), so they could have an advantage in the challenge.
Shady as far as I am concerned.

DeletedUser2676

Your logic is flawed...what possible advantage could this give us lol...either stay small and agree to the challenge because you want a CHALLENGE or MRT it out and recruit anyone you can but don't cry on forum that we tricked you somehow ;-)

DeletedUser

Yeah we really wouldn't have been able to target you without, tricking you into being targeted by us. Well I mean unless we had a flux capacitor. But then, they've been extinct for years.

DeletedUser1211

I don't see the point of a January 21 deadline. No rim tribes allowed to come steal your thunder after the start of the world if they keep in under 50?

DeletedUser2056

I don't see the point of a January 21 deadline. No rim tribes allowed to come steal your thunder after the start of the world if they keep in under 50?
i see your point. I think the spirit of this is that it can't be manipulated. If it was a month, or 2, or 3 and 40 of the top players left their tribes and created a new tribe then enter the contest, would they win?

I do think the world is pretty young though. there are people that haven't joined the world yet, and being that most of the current tribes entered are maxed and can't go over, those new players really have few options to participate.

Maybe the answer is get at least 1 member to join the world, set up the tribe and enter the contest. If the rest join later at least the tribe is entered.

cokky

Berserker
or they could all just go to one of the tribes that entered it as the contest does not state that everyone must remain in the same tribe and not tribe hop. if we have 5 in the contest as long as they dont dissolve that leaves plenty of space 250 spots worth for players to prove themself worthy of one of those spots. Especially since the largest tribe is not even in the contest should be a nonissue.

DeletedUser1211

See, now that's the problem I have with the low tribe limits. They have to prove themselves worthy. All of the best players will end up in the "elite" tribes and no one cares to help new players learn the game. If they can't keep up with the vets who have been playing for years, they will be kicked for someone who can and will end up quitting TW2 after their first world because it was just no fun.

DeletedUser2056

that is true. which is why they need "beginner" worlds where there is no winner and new players can learn in a less competitive or hard core environment. I don't think INNO would invest because it would likely make less money, but it would cultivate loyal players that would pay dividends later. There should be a "champions" server as well. You can't join unless you've won on another world or placed top 100 (for example). which would also discourage changing names and account hopping. :)

DeletedUser1179

Nothing is ever perfect, could the contest have a few flaws, yes. However, instead of going back and forth, how's about seeing it as a positive thing that this team is trying to do for this community.

DeletedUser1211

Nothing I said was meant to criticize you, Kiki. You're doing what the community asked for, which is great. I applaud you for that.

DeletedUser1179

Nothing I said was meant to criticize you, Kiki. You're doing what the community asked for, which is great. I applaud you for that.
I appreciate that, thank you. My comment wasn't meant to be directed at you personally either, I apologize if it came off that way.

DeletedUser2562

Is it too late to be added to this! If not TWS are in. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I have just been waiting for the rules of this contest before I speak for WoK