• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser626

At least coldog22 doesnt hide under another name. What are your names on this world so we can watch your greatness

Hes been under multi names in his career. I have stuck to my main for the longest time. Once I surface I will be sure to let him know.

DeletedUser2578

Hes been under multi names in his career. I have stuck to my main for the longest time. Once I surface I will be sure to let him know.
All my names are known, I've literally listed them here multiple times.

DeletedUser2316

We don't need any other tribe to take you down. You only have a few good players. You keep claiming that your tribe has a better skill set (Which it doesn't), yet you're on here crying about RND and OSK hitting you.
Buck up kiddo, That's how most worlds work. Diplomacy is a great thing. Do we need it? No. Do we have it? Yes. Will we work with our Allies? Yes. Why? Because we've made agreements that we like to keep. Building a relationship with players on this world can and will affect future worlds. This is what Diplomacy does.

Okay, trying to keep up here on my down time. Not on this world, so help me out. Weren't you saying you didn't have allies? That your NAP, was not, in fact, an alliance? I didn't see anything about this in the update. The terminology here seems rather convoluted. So now, the NAPs, and alliances aren't necessary, for this world? But are in fact, building relationships for future worlds?

From an outsiders perspective, this seems like flip-flopping on a US political level.

PS, I like your new profile picture, it makes you look much tougher, and hip. Helps correlate the stat line. Kudos!

Howard, nice to see you doing well, at least statistically it seems, from afar!

*edit*

Jefe, are you playing this round?

DeletedUser2578

Okay, trying to keep up here on my down time. Not on this world, so help me out. Weren't you saying you didn't have allies? That your NAP, was not, in fact, an alliance?
We had a two week-ish trial period NAP with RND. Everything went well enough that we changed status (This just happened). RIP may be a big bag money spender, but he's a pretty nice dude. So all the stuff that THC said trying to break our two groups appart didn't work out well for them.

DeletedUser2549

Bizmoney atleast give out all the details about how you told them if they don’t nuke bullish you will nuke them. Then you stab them in the back and drop them cause they been nuking bullishish and other non stop. How that was helping us I do not know. post the right facts mate. You back stabbed them.

DeletedUser446

Update #10

We are just about 1 Month into this world and things are slowing down. The amount of coins needed for new Nobles are rising and for all those who purchased Nobles from Gwen now have to play catch up. Gwen is back in town to see ME no one else. So.. back off. She can't be trusted though.. much like some players I know. I'll give you the battle update's with current Tribe standings. With there only being action between THC and RNDOSK Alliance there isn't much to report.

#1 OSK 708k points 50 members 30 Tribe level. OSK has grown 38 villages over the weekend with 1 of those villages being a THC village. OSK and RND are starting to send Nukes together taking a village that was recently captured from BXS by THC. THC is not giving them an easy time with little progress to be had. OSK even moved it's top players into 1 province with 3 THC members. 2 RND members followed as well taking villages from BBT and WOK in order to get their churches up. It's a 5 vs 3 situation with RNDOSK heavily surrounding those THC members. OSK has dropped another NAP Tribe as well which is how they are continuing to grow despite being interlock with RND. OSK is growing ever so frustrated with such little progress against THC still. OSK even losing a few villages to THC in the meantime. Fair trade I suppose. Slaughter1234 finally admitting alliance status with RND. That took awhile for OSK to admit. Perhaps too ashamed to say it? *** Quick edit*** It seems Bizmoney is claiming here they only dropped NAP due to them "Aiding THC" however THC stands alone... interesting claims from OSK but likely deceiving. Let's not forget their whole "We aren't allied but actually are" charades. The dropped NAP is confirmed by Bizmoney himself. Look out other Tribes, your next! OSK will find any reason to drop you in order to justify them eating your villages. Good work!

#2 RND 501k points, 49 members, 43 Tribe level. RND only growing 17 villages over the weekend with 0 being THC. RIP gave no response this week. Other than RND being allied with OSK and Bizmoney this Tribe hasn't done much. As stated with the OSK update RND is working with OSK to target 3 players vs their 5 and not gaining any ground so far. I am curious though.. what if THC and RND allied agianst OSK. How long do you think OSK would last? We may never know.. or will we. In other news.. hmm... Nope that's about it. OSK doubled RND's growth over the weekend. If that trend keeps up RND will soon be the food that OSK drops in order to continue growing. All assuming RNDOSK is unable to break THC lines. Good job with taking #2 Ranking back.

#3 THC 481k points, 40 members, Tribe level 36. THC grew 16 villages over the weekend. THC firmly holding it's ground against RNDOSK with a 1 for 1 trade with OSK. Even though the odds are against them THC is still #1 in battle after 1 month of fighting. It takes an entire world just to attempt to take down THC.

Those are the only Tribes to mention this week. Minimal progress or changes have occurred in the other top 10 Tribes. Onto the battle report!

#1 THC 2.9m OBP, 952k DBP #1 RIP (RND) 393k OBP
#2 OSK 2.1m OBP, 511k DBP #2 BULLISH (THC) 255k OBP
#3 RND 1.9m OBP, 1.1m DBP #3 El Salesman (THC) 245k OBP

THC still has 8 out of the top 10 spots in battle. Fierce. That about raps it up I think. Maybe with Gwen in town RNDOSK will be able to push THC back finally. I'll update you next week! Here a looks at the map. RND as little space to grow being completely surrounded by OSK. Good thing they have such a safe and trustworthy alliance =)Map 1 month.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Been there. Know how that ends! Ambie is great fun, just not so consistent, at times! haha Hope all is well.

The usual trash-talking you know... nothing much.
OSK is growing ever so frustrated with such little progress against THC still

RND only growing 17 villages over the weekend with 0 being THC
OSK doubled RND's growth over the weekend. If that trend keeps up RND will soon be the food that OSK drops in order to continue growing.
THC grew 16 villages over the weekend
So you are saying RND and THC has almost the same growth, but OSK can't keep up with THC while having double RND's growth? How do you explain that one out math genius?
Look out other Tribes, your next! OSK will find any reason to drop you in order to justify them eating your villages. Good work!
I know its a concept hard to understand in THC's world but its the tribe prerogative to end a NAP if its not beneficial to one of a tribe. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW crazy!!!!

Ps: SORRY BEEZ

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser446

EiJefe. My mistake... I'll clear it up for you...

"OSK has grown 38 villages over the weekend with 1 of those villages being a THC village." Meaning OSK's growth is from the NAP's they have been dropping in order to obtain that growth. Not against THC, so yes they have slow and minimal "growth" against THC. Also if you note I said THC has taken the same amount of villages from OSK, 1.

Yes RND and THC have very similar growths due to the utter stalemate in the core right now and THC fighting the world. However RND has no room to grow beside going south at THC since they are surrounded by OSK (refer to map). The difference is THC can grow south, SW, SE, East, West and even NW and NE all while continuing the stalemate in the core and prolonging any growth south from RND/OSK. RND will be trapped by OSK.

For your last statement, I don't know what your getting at. This is a comment for the smaller top 10 Tribes who have a NAP with OSK, not a comment on the meaning of a NAP or it's principles. More of a warning. I have open conversations with all top 10 Tribes. Many who have said OSK reached out to them explaining they need to attack THC because they are the bigger threat. So they NAP'd with them and went after THC believing their NAP's with OSK would be honored. Instead they are being dropped and eaten without warning. In the most recent case Bizmoney so kindly shared.. A Tribes own leader who made this agreement and NAP'd with OSK then joined them leaving the Tribe and it's players to be eaten. Same will happen to the next NAP Tribe with OSK. Dishonest character and deceitful intentions is all that is being pointed out by OSK's "I'll eat you later" NAP's.

That wasn't so hard to think about was it?

DeletedUser

I love how you keep trying to convince RND that we gonna break alliance and eat them. Cause that couldn't be farther from the truth. RND and OSK have a very strong relationship as we love to work with them as they are good players with a great attitude towards the game. I mean RIP spends more on others than himself, so if that doesn't tell you what he is like, idk what will. RND and OSK work great together, and only together can we make actual headway against THC in a timely manor. I know you're trying to pin RND against us, but look at it this way, if you do that, then they will be fighting on 2 fronts, and your efforts to "help them" will end up hurting them very much. So pls stop trying to convince RND to fight us, as we want them to be a strong tribe, and not fighting on two fronts, the whole point of this alliance is to have two strong tribes working together. And we do, RND and OSK have a good understanding between each other, and you and all your lackeys wont change that. Nice try.

Just cause they aren't as big as us doesn't mean we don't need them. THC has proven to be a very strong and effective wall. But like all walls, time tears them down, and with RND's help, THC will collapse. You can't deny the fact OSK is growing exponentially. If F world proved anything, size does matter. Even when it was 300 vs 40, NIB still won, and that was cause their size was greatly much larger than anyone else's. They had like 20 nukes to spare at bare minimum. So if OSK keeps growing like we are, pretty soon everyone can spare one full nuke towards all ops, and once that happens, THC only has so much DT, once its gone, its gone. With the way your barbs are, you're not getting much res to replace lost troops. OSK being mostly on RIMish, have unlimitted Resources to pool from, and lots of food to grow off of. I'm not saying this world is decided already, as its far from over, and still has a ton of bash fest left, but you are greatly underestimating OSK and RND. And greatly overestimating THC, skill is great, but when you run out of troops, thats when nobles become quite the problem.

All in all, its gonna be a fun world. Atleast for me. I'm having a jolly good ol time growing out here. Hows your growth going?......Oh ya, next to none, that stalemate has kept THC at 200 villages roughly for several days now. Must be real hard to fight players when they are growing so quickly and you aren't. Which I respect tho, cause even when we grow a lot, ya'll still doing some serious defending. But you guys took a large toll on your offense earlier, and you only have so many villages to queue from, so thats why we are catching up in OBash, you guys used your nukes till they ran dry of troops. And now play the defensive game till you get the back. Guess we will see how this week goes when gwenn hands her nobles over, I suspect there will be many THC players frantically buying nobles to grow more so they can compete with RND and OSK alliance. Cause the way its going, THC is falling behind farther and farther everyday.

Thats my 2 cents. Now give me your triggered responses :D:D

DeletedUser2590

Yea i think RND and OSK should stay allies. THC objectively has the better players, you need the numbers and $$$ (mainly RIP) to combat them. If it was a free for all THC would definitely win. This way OSK/RND have a chance of winning and THC can have a good fight instead of steamrolling.

Wish my tribe would stop tryna shame OSK into dropping allies/naps. Most players arent real fighters, they come onto worlds for mostly easy wins and easy fights. Hugging it out is expected from most players no ones wants to lose villas they built up.

DeletedUser2578

*Cough* When Elite's top 40 still out grows THC's top 40 *Cough*

DeletedUser2158

RND has all the NW they can grow upon. And your problem was deopping the nap without notice. Got it

DeletedUser2549

they do get credit there doing great but when u come out and all u do is talk trash we cant get bash when they dodge every attack now there getting catted down !!

It’s call skill baby. guess you need to learn when to dodge and when to snipe. How many nobles were snipe now?! Look at that we took in a new person and bubbles need to put his big boys pants on and send an attack at him. Prolly a fake,, but if not says a lot about him. Back to sniping we go.