• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

BeezKneez As New Community Manager

• Thread starter DeletedUser2590
  • Start date

DeletedUser1179

He really is, I heard he's got an amazing Australian voice;)

DeletedUser2441

You all know I love you guys and it's been my pleasure working with each of you on and off the battlefield. You cant imagine what it's meant to me for you guys wanting me for your CM. It is humbling truly. But CaptC is your new CM. Let's be the warm and welcome community that I know you all to be.

DeletedUser626

So we get a guy who looks like he came outta the ren faire with no knowledge of the game. have slaughter over here getting his nose all brown. Over somebody who has more knowledge of the community and the game. Man Inno really shitting the bed on this. Guess it shows more about Inno not really caring. Can see retiremen coming back again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2207

No offense intended, New fella... Seriously. I'm sure you've got something goin for ya. Well maybe. But everyone is correct... This is yet another giant bird from inno, and no one is amused.

DeletedUser2158

No offense intended, New fella... Seriously. I'm sure you've got something goin for ya. Well maybe. But everyone is correct... This is yet another giant bird from inno, and no one is amused.
Speak for yourself, I for one welcome a new face. Good luck Captc with your new responsibilities... don't worry about the negative comments, these kids get triggered easily

DeletedUser2207

Speak for yourself, I for one welcome a new face. Good luck Captc with your new responsibilities... don't worry about the negative comments, these kids get triggered easily
Not triggered yet. Just wait... You'll know when it happens ❤️
Keep workin on the brown nose tho... It's not quite saturated enough

DeletedUser2207

You were pretty triggered on 18 after getting rimmed twice.
Only once, silly. That was only halfway to triggered, tho. Keep trying. Maybe you'll manage it one day. Doubtful, but a fella needs a dream.
BTW, I doubt this is even remotely on topic for the thread. Aren't you the one who usually cries about that? Tsk tsk, bubbles.

On topic... Can't wait to see what the new fella does once he has his bearings (see what I did there? Rules are rules)

DeletedUser2158

Keep workin on the brown nose tho... It's not quite saturated enough
Lol im a kiss ass, because I dont crucify a guy before seeing what he is capable off? You're acting like a baby because your friend didnt get the position ( which she might not even want). Grow up.
Also I dont believe Mod got any pull on this game so having Kiki, Capt or Beez as CM is the same to me

DeletedUser2207

Lol im a kiss @$$, because I dont crucify a guy before seeing what he is capable off? You're acting like a baby because your friend didnt get the position ( which she might not even want). Grow up.
Also I dont believe Mod got any pull on this game so having Kiki, Capt or Beez as CM is the same to me
Capable of... Having to learn everything about the game before being effective.
Yes, I'm a great big baby for sticking up for a mod who has been here, doing everything she can for the player base... And getting passed over for some fella who has no clue what's even going on here. Sure, eventually he will learn things. But she already has the knowledge, experience and backing of a large number of our vets.
Again, it isn't personal or even about capt. Hopefully he can build up the mod team and make things nice n cozy.

DeletedUser2158

Capable of... Having to learn everything about the game before being effective.
Yes, I'm a great big baby for sticking up for a mod who has been here, doing everything she can for the player base... And getting passed over for some fella who has no clue what's even going on here
You talk as if this game takes years to master. Its not hard.. if you put time in it you can learn most of it in a few weeks

DeletedUser2207

You talk as if this game takes years to master. Its not hard.. if you put time in it you can learn most of it in a few weeks
No, I'm speaking from experience beyond the game. There's more the the gig than knowing game basics. And don't forget the player base... We're a rather loud bunch.

DeletedUser2578

@CaptC As a long time vet of the game, If you have any questions about playing, send me a PM. I've got pages of statistics.

DeletedUser1211

NO. Please, no.
VOTE MANAGEMENT FOR COMMUNITY MANAGER 2020!

Edited to add: Welcome, CaptC! While I am disappointed that Beez didn't get the job (we all love her, did you notice?), I wish you the best. If you care about the community, they will come around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2702

NO. Please, no.
Edited to add: Welcome, CaptC! While I am disappointed that Beez didn't get the job (we all love her, did you notice?), I wish you the best. If you care about the community, they will come around.

Thanks. I will do my best for you all.

@CaptC As a long time vet of the game, If you have any questions about playing, send me a PM. I've got pages of statistics.

Thanks. Nothing I like more than pages of statistics. (LOL)

More seriously, I have a BS in computer science, with minors in Statistical Analysis and Operations Research. Numbers are fun!

No, I'm speaking from experience beyond the game. There's more the the gig than knowing game basics. And don't forget the player base... We're a rather loud bunch.

I haven't noticed. Really?

I have managed groups where I lacked experience and technical expertise. You ask a lot of questions and rely on the people in your team to be patient and instructive when necessary. I have good people to help me here (BeezKneez) and with the administrative side of things facing Innogames. I will only say this: the learning curve on the game is nowhere near as steep as the learning curve on the internal tools. :)