• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2578

iam not twisting his words :) daily i receive messages from players saying he is offerring villages to make them join.
Post the messages or stop lying. As stated above, I have his coop and can confirm you are being fed BS.
AND iam receiving more messages from dissatisfied players in osk saying biz is going out of control and kicking people randomly. some of them left before biz kick them and internalize them.
In the last 3 days since our war with RND, Connull and Mac have been the only two who left or got kicked. Connull left for no reason, He was in a province surrounded by red and didn't want to fight, so he whimped out. As for Mac, He wasn't actively playing and never asked for support. He had very little troops to begin with, His coop didn't bother doing much due to Mac's inability to build troops.
btw what happened to macdougal ? let me guess, biz kicked him for some vague reason. but the truth is that you couldnt save him from RND so you kicked him. and then you come and say you are eating rnd faster than a fat kid eating buffet... so funny. i see that rnd have conquered all his villages. you cannot lie now.
Mac still has villages? Are you blind or what? You come on here lying through your teeth and yet have the audacity to call us liars? As stated above, he couldn't save himself. He didn't make a single call for support, nor inform us of any attacks. He was kicked due to his inactivity on the matter. We only want active players. As for RND, I think you need to re-look at the map. We ARE eating the crap out of RND. I alone killed 30k of their DT in the last 24 hours, Not including some of their OT they left unattended.
i can also see that some players jumped from osk to rnd because they knew they would be left out like macdougal and their tribe wont defend them. please go defend your tribe members before talking shit about other tribes.
ONE PLAYER DOES NOT MEAN SOME. We've had many RND players join us, and only had one leave. I don't know if you're just stupid or what, but your entire post is full of deceit.

DeletedUser2590

Yea, i bet you're doing alot of EATING. Why fight people when you can just eat them.

DeletedUser2578

I'm 5th in OBP, yet you say I'm not fighting people? Lmao get out of here kid.
OSK has 2.5M OBP on THC. You're tribe's not even able to compete with us.

DeletedUser2590

oh noooo we cant compete with the tribe with no leadership or co-ordination. :( what will we do?
WSDkDsW.png

You gotta send tighter nukes and nobles my man. All the cool kids are coining walls

DeletedUser2704

First point: i cannot post the messages as the messages have some confidential info .(you wanna know which players from osk are willing to leave eh ;) ? I wont let you know in a million years)

Second point: in the last 3 days mac and connull left. So this is 2 players in 3 days only not to mention the ones who left before these 3 days or the ones who are staying at osk just because thc and rnd are full and are not recruiting.

Third point:mac still had villages when you kicked him. And usually tribes internalize inactives before kicking them ;). When he was kicked he still had around 22k pts and you didnt internalize him because you couldnt so basically you gave up on those villages because you couldnt hold rnd back. Or again you kicked him because you couldnt defend him. Both scenarios are bad.

Fourth point: mac got nobled by rnd, connull went to rnd in the last 3 days but a lot of players jumped long before...
Btw the only players that moved from rnd to osk are YOU and frozenno. I always knew that both of you were at rnd to spy and i betted my tribemates that both of you will jump back to osk at some point and i was right ;) .

Is this your first world dude?

Maybe,maybe not. Why do you care?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2549

Maybe, maybe not. Why do you care?
Bubbles like to pick on the weak and go for easy vIllages. It’s how he is boosting his bash right now.. let them talk. They will see in a few weeks and in a few weeks we will hear more excuses.

DeletedUser2704

oh noooo we cant compete with the tribe with no leadership or co-ordination. :( what will we do?
WSDkDsW.png

You gotta send tighter nukes and nobles my man. All the cool kids are coining walls

Oh my god a ram-less nuke. Iam so terrified. Thic, how can we stop ram-less nukes ?

DeletedUser2158

WSDkDsW.png

No relationship with RND whatsoever right? :p
Maybe,maybe not. Why do you care?
You remind me of myself on my first tribe; thinking my tribe was the hot stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2578

Lmao, He coined his wall. You wanna post the other two nukes that slaughtered him? No? Just gonna show that one? K.
That was a 1 second train too. Cant get tighter than that. If the kid didn't go dump $40 to coin his wall, I would have wiped everything he had.

cokky

Berserker
just so you know if you leave space between your nobles and your nukes most coiners will make you pay for that mistake and it is one....

DeletedUser2549

Nice deleted post panterra
cause i can't sink my IQ any lower to talk to you guys on here. For a bunch of "PROS" the more you talk, the more it shows you know nothing about TW2, the more theslaugther talks the more it shows him and bizmoney are not on the same pages. so yes keep talking.

like crap he coin his wall? players coin walls in this, for a "PRO" you should know that and plan for that.