• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2158

1) because iam loyal and i DONT jump tribes when things get messy and i DONT rage quit. when my tribe is at war i FIGHT till the last breath instead of panicking like a little girl who just saw the evil queen or lady tremaine at disneyland ( i guess your tribe members miss all 3 ) .

2) i was courageous enough to join THC when every single tribe including RND and OSK were teaming against THC.

3) we have a wise leadership.

4 (maybe) i dont know if winning few worlds on tw and tw2 counts too. but i think it helps.

you still need more reasons?

btw where is your friend bubbles? did he get a flu or something?

He's still here playing for now

DeletedUser2549

WOW. For any members in osk whom are not dilustional, please lend me your ear. Your tribe is falling apart. Stuff happens. Put a gag order on biz or kick him out. Shape up. The weak willed in your tribe left the second the weather got bad. Dont need em. I really dont want this world to devolve into rnd and thc having a who can eat the broken tribe fastest contest so please PULL IT TOGETHER and start killing things.

Sales is right you dont need them guys, they jump to safe across the map. half of them were being noble out by a squad of my guys before they jump. you still have plenty of good players. hope you pull it back together so we can have a good fight ^^

EIJEFE "For now" nice choice of words .

DeletedUser2158

Sales is right you dont need them guys, they jump to safe across the map. half of them were being noble out by a squad of my guys before they jump. you still have plenty of good players. hope you pull it back together so we can have a good fight ^^
HArd to do when all our provinces are filled with reds. Oh well we will see where Elite ends.
EIJEFE "For now" nice choice of words .
Well he told me he will decide if he still wants to play next week :/

DeletedUser2704

HArd to do when all our provinces are filled with reds. Oh well we will see where Elite ends.

Well he told me he will decide if he still wants to play next week :/

so either he wants an easy win by mass recruiting or he wants to quit ?
ok i understand FIGHT is not an option for him, this word is missing from his dictionary

DeletedUser

You clearly don't know what happend inside OSK to drive out all those players including me, but thats for me to know and for you to find out from someone else. But before you call us weak, or noobish, or whatever word makes you feel your something something is big, take the time to ask yourself why players mass left OSK. And I can promise you it wasn't over some few village losses. Thats stupid. Its called internal shady schiz for a reason.

DeletedUser2704

You clearly don't know what happend inside OSK to drive out all those players including me, but thats for me to know and for you to find out from someone else. But before you call us weak, or noobish, or whatever word makes you feel your something something is big, take the time to ask yourself why players mass left OSK. And I can promise you it wasn't over some few village losses. Thats stupid. Its called internal shady schiz for a reason.

i might not know exactly what happened but i do have a general idea, but i know one thing for sure: you should stay loyal to your tribe in good days and bad days because ALL tribes have their good days and bad days and you cant keep jumping from tribe to tribe...

i want to ask you 1 question:if RND passes through some bad days later, will you jump back to another tribe or you will stand your ground and fight ?
if yes then why did you leave OSK?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2549

Cruncher... tfox... whatever vail you're hiding behind these days... you know who biz is. You've played with him before. We dont need to hear you acting like he did something mean for you to jump. Weather got bad and you ditched. Save the the theatrics.
Plus you tribe hop ever sever your on as well. Fox.

DeletedUser2633

Let me get this straight... you left behind and turned upon the entire tribe, about 40 something people that had absolutely nothing to do with all of this, because of what one or two guys did to some player, including (that's the 'best' part) said player, who got long since compensated already.

C'mon, Carnage... I'm not buying that fairy tale, because it has some severe plot holes. If you were supporting said player and standing behind your tribe, you wouldn't abandon us. No matter what Biz did. I'm not expecting anyone to like Biz for what he did or to be loyal towards him, because it was to the core, but loyalty towards the rest of us, the tribe, that would've been neat.

Don't try to place your defection into a morally rosy light. What you all did effectively, was using a thing as an opportunity to do a thing. Don't use this incident as a false pretense, please.

DeletedUser2158

Sounds about right.. the one who left don't want to fight to be in first place.. they just want to have their win given to them

DeletedUser2549

Let me get this straight... you left behind and turned upon the entire tribe, about 40 something people that had absolutely nothing to do with all of this, because of what one or two guys did to some player, including (that's the 'best' part) said player, who got long since compensated already.

C'mon, Carnage... I'm not buying that fairy tale, because it has some severe plot holes. If you were supporting said player and standing behind your tribe, you wouldn't abandon us. No matter what Biz did. I'm not expecting anyone to like Biz for what he did or to be loyal towards him, because it was to the core, but loyalty towards the rest of us, the tribe, that would've been neat.

Don't try to place your defection into a morally rosy light. What you all did effectively, was using a thing as an opportunity to do a thing. Don't use this incident as a false pretense, please.
i like you

DeletedUser2704

I hope what is left from OSK will stand their ground and fight because this world will be boring if we all jump from tribe to tribe to secure a win. it is like hugging our way to victory.
Sounds about right.. the one who left don't want to fight to be in first place.. they just want to have their win given to them

DeletedUser2158

sadly i think its the case with all the good players leaving. was fun trashtalking u noobs. gl vs RND

DeletedUser2549

sadly i think its the case with all the good players leaving. was fun trashtalking u noobs. gl vs RND
lol one man doesnt stand a chance against a tribe of active players. we dont need the luck. they do