• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2578

When half your tribe is banned for cheating, Lmao. Nice job THC.

DeletedUser446

lmao! Oh there's slaughter1234. I don't recall anything about cheating but I did see the reports of you failing quite hard and even getting stopped in battle as well. Can't cheat battle anyway. But nice of you to stop by haha

DeletedUser2578

@lulrawr That's funny, As we know most of your top players are currently banned. *Shurgs*
I lost a few nukes, It happens. Especially
when I'm the only one actually hitting you guys. Makes it easier for you to stack.
Now you show up. You been kinda quite
I wasn't quite last week when I cleared 3 villages from Hurst and cost Uhtred a ton of DT.

becky123

Axeman
@lulrawr That's funny, As we know most of your top players are currently banned. *Shurgs*
I lost a few nukes, It happens. Especially
when I'm the only one actually hitting you guys. Makes it easier for you to stack.

I wasn't quite last week when I cleared 3 villages from Hurst and cost Uhtred a ton of DT.
Would this also be one of the players you stated you would never attack? You also had some hard stops. Glad you show up to run your mouth. Considering you rage at other players when they lose a village, left tribe when rnd entered your province. I only napped your tribe to prevent you from getting Biz villages. :) :) :) Nice of you to use all of his available defense to stack your villages before u dropped his coop. Glad I could recall. And I managed to screw up that nuke you sent long range :)

DeletedUser2578

Ya didn't screw anything up lmao. If I wanted to kick you out of the area, I would have already. You're not much of a threat Becky.
I couldn't take Biz's villages even if I wanted to for another 7 days, as I dropped his coop. Last I knew you had to wait 7 days before eating a coops villas, DOn't know how much they've changed the rules over the last few years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Youre acting like a kid bubbles. You got rekt by rnd so you left osk and uou got rekt by thc so left the forum. You can only trashtalk when you win

DeletedUser2549

I’m still here, half the people that got ban wasn’t cheating. I can’t speak for ever single one. So claim THC was cheating And all that go ahead.

DeletedUser2578

Youre acting like a kid bubbles. You got rekt by rnd so you left osk and uou got rekt by thc so left the forum. You can only trashtalk when you win
I never got nuked by RND lmao. I dont know where this is coming from. I wiped out multiple RND villages when I was with OSK. I still have my reports.

DeletedUser2007

I’m still here, half the people that got ban wasn’t cheating. I can’t speak for ever single one. So claim THC was cheating And all that go ahead.
Lol out of curiosity, why ese would they get banned other than for cheating? I'm unaware of other reasons that people get banned ...

DeletedUser1962

I am sure some people were, and im sure some in all the top tribes were. But there are some major problems.

1. They permabanned, first offense, no warning.
2. They took action based on circumstantial evidence with no concrete proof and swept up innocent players in the process.
3. They only investigated a single tribe.
4. The tribe they investigated just happened to have had prolonged issues with the CM.

Any way you look at it it's basically a hit job.

I have no issues if they enforce stuff across the board, but only checking one tribe is unfair to us that weren't using anything but our big dumb thumbs

becky123

Axeman
I am sure some people were, and im sure some in all the top tribes were. But there are some major problems.

2. They took action based on circumstantial evidence with no concrete proof and swept up innocent players in the process.
4. The tribe they investigated just happened to have had prolonged issues with the CM.

I have no issues if they enforce stuff across the board, but only checking one tribe is unfair to us that weren't using anything but our big dumb thumbs
How do you know they only investigated one tribe?

DeletedUser2158

I never got nuked by RND lmao. I dont know where this is coming from. I wiped out multiple RND villages when I was with OSK. I still have my reports.
Never said anything about getting nuke. RND entered your province then you fleed because you were scared.
How do you know Salesman was scripting?
I played multiple worlds agaisnt him and he never farmed heavily and now he racks up thief and looter almost every day? Script.

Not sure why they would give a warning only. Ive seen plenty of people in the past getting permaban because of scripting . And maybe no one sent ticket for RND and HAT?

DeletedUser1962

Even if the reality is that someone submitted a ticket for an entire tribe, it would be pretty dumb to take large scale enforcement action against only one tribe. If you see it's widespread, check everyone before banning.

The way it went down, one tribe got bans without warnings, the other two tribes only got warnings.