• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser626

At least when kiki was cm we didnt have to worry about abuse of power. She had her faults but never ran the game down this bad.

DeletedUser1401

I am thankful we are taking your villages. ;)

totally out of curiosity only, but who is we. it appears you only have one 51 point village and no tribe. are you playing under a different name? If so, under what name and can someone please explain why players choose to play under different names? Why do they choose to hide who they are? What are they afraid of? I've never seen the point in this. Can someone who changes names on different worlds explain why some players do this?

DeletedUser2699

I feel bad for everyone here. It has been quite a stir. This game is small enough now that it harms the future of the game.

I do know this: I watched my sons play TW7. I "helped" them on TW19. I started playing on TW27. Been playing on and off - very much mostly off - since 2010(?). Those rules have been in place the whole time. We spent time arguing this on every world it seems. Back then, we could edit the urls and make things happen (scripts I guess) and yes, people got banned. If player here didn't know the rules by now - well - I guess they should have. It should have been common sense. If the game didn't offer the feature, it probably shouldn't be used.

That said, I think we had a time-ban in-world then for first offense. I think I recall it was a week. Perhaps that would have been more appropriate.

DeletedUser2704

I feel bad for everyone here. It has been quite a stir. This game is small enough now that it harms the future of the game.

I do know this: I watched my sons play TW7. I "helped" them on TW19. I started playing on TW27. Been playing on and off - very much mostly off - since 2010(?). Those rules have been in place the whole time. We spent time arguing this on every world it seems. Back then, we could edit the urls and make things happen (scripts I guess) and yes, people got banned. If player here didn't know the rules by now - well - I guess they should have. It should have been common sense. If the game didn't offer the feature, it probably shouldn't be used.

That said, I think we had a time-ban in-world then for first offense. I think I recall it was a week. Perhaps that would have been more appropriate.

one mod decided he have the absolute right to mess with my account and move my troops because he had some reason. oh wait i forgot to tell you, iam not banned and iam playing normally, so in other words mods couldnt prove until this moment that i used any scripts bots, but still they felt that they had the "absolute right to move my troops", and they have this " absolute right" because they have reasons. secret reasons .

so funny you came back to the forums. i mean you report people for harassment, without even tell them to leave you alone. and half the people ban wasnt scripting anyway. its using power. dont worry im sure captc will have his hands full dealing with the USA sever very soon plus lawyers ^^

no need for this mate, i already have too many screenshots from mods making decisions on my behalf to mods claiming absolute right to control my troops, i will just post them on social media and they will lose potential and existing players.

cokky

Berserker
Mods in the distant past PRE kiki did some unscrupulous things. They would conspire and ban players from certain tribes who they had and release said info to people(i had a screenshot of a mod meeting on skype discussing a quid pro quo since they cant exactly do it on worlds they are playing on) But it ended with a whole lot of people on the same team banned at the same moment over an issue that was very similar where the top players from all tribes where bending the rules but only 1 tribe got the enforcement at the same moment. Sounds very similar to what happened on this world and does probably deserve some sort of investigation.

That does not mean i approve of botting however as i do not it unbalances the game to not favor those who actually put the time in doing the farming.

DeletedUser1179

You cant have it both ways kiki. Mods never want to tell us what is going on, so you cant blame us for telling what we think happened. Like the time where you permaban ishkibable for cheating then unban him a day later? Well you never to told us what happen
There is such a thing as confidentiality laws. Never said I was perfect, nor do I pretend to be. I always said and put it out there numerous times, if anyone thought it was easy feel free to apply to be a mod and none of you that want to try and think that you know all ever did.

DeletedUser2578

Farming has massively improved since the botters were banned.

DeletedUser2549

you remove about 15 active players that are heavy active from an area? co op active all all. farming for each other.. now they're no longer doing that? yeah no dip, dip weed. of course you will farm better you have no one actively farming them. I had farm runs going out over two hours myself.

DeletedUser2158

players farming for coop? Thats the real crime here, not scripting

DeletedUser2710

Regardless of the reasons, banning on this scale changes the balance of the game. I do not condone cheating in any way but this action penalized more then just THC. It's an element of the game, one that I wasn't expecting but we will deal with it. I just hope this means future worlds will have far less cheating from the start.

DeletedUser2714

There are 2 types of cheating , the legal INNO way, where you buy packs and coin your way to the top. Or the illegal INNO way, where you use a script to farm and INNO makes no money! Either way it works against the people who do not coin or use a script. Looking at all the the players in this world, I can see most do 1 or the other! FYI, I do farm for my coops's and buy the Gwen wheel for them, sometimes !
happy gaming all..:)

DeletedUser2207

totally out of curiosity only, but who is we. it appears you only have one 51 point village and no tribe. are you playing under a different name? If so, under what name and can someone please explain why players choose to play under different names? Why do they choose to hide who they are? What are they afraid of? I've never seen the point in this. Can someone who changes names on different worlds explain why some players do this?
Have you ever been in a tribe by yourself and have the top 2 tribes declare war on you? How about have protection drop only to have 50+ incoming, many with cats? This is why I started the name hop game... Sometimes it pays to be someone else until you're ready to killy

cokky

Berserker
Have you ever been in a tribe by yourself and have the top 2 tribes declare war on you? How about have protection drop only to have 50+ incoming, many with cats? This is why I started the name hop game... Sometimes it pays to be someone else until you're ready to killy

EVERY WORLD I PLAY I HAVE THIS. IF I DID NOT THE GAME WOULD BE BORING.

DeletedUser2350

Regardless of the reasons, banning on this scale changes the balance of the game. I do not condone cheating in any way but this action penalized more then just THC. It's an element of the game, one that I wasn't expecting but we will deal with it. I just hope this means future worlds will have far less cheating from the start.

What future worlds. This game is DEAD...........................