• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser1401

Have you ever been in a tribe by yourself and have the top 2 tribes declare war on you? How about have protection drop only to have 50+ incoming, many with cats? This is why I started the name hop game... Sometimes it pays to be someone else until you're ready to killy

that's no reason to hide behind another name. if that happens to you then you must have done something to cause this action towards you. that means it's your fault and you should face the consequences of those actions. if you made friends with those players or earned their respect i'm guessing they wouldn't attack you when protection drops. if you have made enemies of everyone in the game, then you have made the game harder on yourself by your own choice. i just think hiding behind another name is dishonorable and disgraceful. you should be proud of who you are and not walk around in disguise. there are many top level players in this game that never hide in disguise. they openly show who they are on each and every world and must learn to adjust to how the rest of the community reacts when they enter a world. but they never hide. i'll use cokky as one example since he already put it out there but there are many others as well. if it's that bad for you maybe you should just pick another server to play on so you can at least keep your own name and keep your pride. unless there is no world you are safe on. i mean my god how many players have you made angry at you. there are like 40,000 plus people that play this game. you can't be that bad of a person. at least i hope not. again, this is just something i don't think any player should do. don't pretend to be someone else. not you specifically, i'm referring to all that use different names, but especially those that love to talk crap on the forums but then won't show their same name on the world they are playing on. i mean how can you talk crap in one place and then hide in the actual war game. it just never made sense to me and i guess it never will.

DeletedUser2578

The barb growth is pretty great now. Hopefully we can start seeing more 1k point barbs soon.

DeletedUser1211

If I understand it correctly, they can't upgrade building levels if there aren't enough resources available to pay for the upgrades.

what contributes to a barbs growth. i never knew farming them kept them from growing.

DeletedUser2689

I think its pretty clear to everyone playing this server that the barbs need resources to grow just like players. The barbs not growing isn't an indication of botting, its indicative of over farming. Which can in itself be an indication of botting but not always. There was more people banned than there were provinces where barbs were not growing. And has anyone considered the option that is was on purpose and a strategy? I'm sure most people know about catting down barbs to avoid enemies dropping into the provinces. Well this is another way, prevent them from growing by stealing all their resources.

DeletedUser2578

I think its pretty clear to everyone playing this server that the barbs need resources to grow just like players. The barbs not growing isn't an indication of botting, its indicative of over farming. Which can in itself be an indication of botting but not always. There was more people banned than there were provinces where barbs were not growing. And has anyone considered the option that is was on purpose and a strategy? I'm sure most people know about catting down barbs to avoid enemies dropping into the provinces. Well this is another way, prevent them from growing by stealing all their resources.
No one cats down 200 point barbs to prevent people from entering. That's a late game strategy, Not early game. There are provinces with a few barbs hitting 2k points, however most of the barbs near THC were around 200-300 points. Now that they've lost a lot of their members, those barbs have shot up to 400-500 points.

DeletedUser2549

Damn look at you answering why they grow. Good job. Now just point two and two together about no members being in the area and... *ding ding ding* We might have a winner boys and girls.

DeletedUser2207

Oh geez
Barbs don't need rss to grow...it does seem to help if there's rss in the barb when ya hit it with mols, but that could be coincidence. They grow according to the growth of players in the province. Have ya ever seen a province where all players went barb? Well, it was kinda funny to watch that lil 200pt max province grow quick fast and in a hurry when someone finally decided to pop in and test the theory. Barb trimming will definitely cut barb growth tho

DeletedUser2158

They need both. They need resources to grow and the number of points of the village around them is the threshold they can grow to. So if there's no active players in the province they wont grow and if we farm them too much they wont grow either. Thats why the barbs in the rim grow faster than in the center of the map

DeletedUser2158

Looks like THC has some coward in them!!! Will they survive this month or merge with RND??

DeletedUser2549

Looks like THC has some coward in them!!! Will they survive this month or merge with RND??
damn gunner. they told me about that. guess he is a coward. but thats one i think unless there was another shit, not knowing sucks. but osk did had more.

DeletedUser2578

It's been a while since we've had a world update, With Lulrawrs crew disappearing from the world, I'm sure he doesn't want to post an actual update. So here goes my extremely biased update.

First, Let's get the cat out of the bag.

THC
The Hated Crew Also known as The Horrid Cheaters - For those not currently following the world too much, This is your time to get information about THC :p. THC had pushed the frontline of RND with a few players such as @El Salesman @Thicc Lad @BULLISH @Panterraa (Also Known as Phobos) Katashan, @BigDaddyDh and @craftscrazy (Also known as Jazzzmyn). In order for this post to not get deleted, Let's just say all of these players were "Taken" out of the world. In the last few days they've lost an accumulated 50 villages and a loss of 400k points for THC. (@becky123 I just assume it's around 50. If you still have your stats page, i'll correctly update it with information you give me). The frontline has been reversed, flipped, demolished, banged, spanked, and much more. With THC falling to half of RND's point count, 58% village count of RND, and a reduction of 7M OBP, we can safely assume that they're losing. THC is trying very hard to recover a few villages from their "Lost" players, but they're not able to keep up with the speed of RND and HAT's conquest. I estimate that HAT will be ahead of them in points and villages within two days.

RND
RND (Random Nude Dudes) has been in the lead for OBP, Villages, and points for a very long time. With the frontlines flipping due to an "Unforeseen circumstance," RND's growth in the last few days has been MASSIVE. This growth can easily turn RND into a world finisher. Will RND be able to win the world? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

HAT
HAT (Hug All Tribes) has been slowly increasing their growth due to a few new members on their roster. They've also been able to participate in the feeding frenzy. With their recent growth, they will soon take the 2nd place lead from THC. Will HAT merge with THC, or Visa Versa? Will HAT be able to pick up some players from BSX, SIN, and THC? Find out next time on Digimon Digital Monsters.

DeletedUser2549

Becky mods can’t play play on severs that they answer support tickets. just like the mod playing the sever can’t answer support tickets. Unless that change.