• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Question on Permanent Ban Policy

DeletedUser2715

I like cookies, will you provide the milk too? Nope I can breathe just fine. I have a party going on up here too. Would you like to join when you bring the milk and cookies?
I can provide the cookies. Do you have a preference on the cookies? I prefer the chewy chip ahoy. Can't provide the milk though, spent all my extra money on crowns haha.

DeletedUser626

I can provide the cookies. Do you have a preference on the cookies? I prefer the chewy chip ahoy. Can't provide the milk though, spent all my extra money on crowns haha.

Thats the red box ones? If so those will be great. Forget the milk i got plenty of whiskey and those taste great with whiskey. Just ask santa. its what I leave out for him every year

DeletedUser1179

Its just unfortunate captc wasnt there earlier, because our last mod did nothing to punish the cheaters even though they were being called on the forum on week 1

Is this another attack directed at me? Because if it is don’t beat around the bush just say so.

DeletedUser561

Seems the ones complaining the most and trying to rationalize and make excuses, are the ones that got caught.

DeletedUser1179

Well apparently I can't talk about members of this community directly so i'll let you guess
I never was any good at guessing games, but in any event if you were directing your comment at me, then I will again say the same thing I said once already, you have no idea what I did or didn't do during my time as CM, so until you do I would appreciate not being dragged into your comments. Thank you!

DeletedUser2715

Thats the red box ones? If so those will be great. Forget the milk i got plenty of whiskey and those taste great with whiskey. Just ask santa. its what I leave out for him every year
I like to think everything tastes better with whiskey even whiskey tastes better with whiskey;) I'm a single cask guy myself double and triple cask just has to much going on but some are really good triple cask like Macallan 18 my brother just bought a 1500 usd bottle of rum can't wait to try it I believe that's a single cask but haven't had the chance to look at it

DeletedUser1211

Back on topic: If what Slaughter says is true, then the banned players have lost approximately 50 villages in just a few days. Even if they were all allowed back now, that's a pretty severe consequence that negatively affects not only the players who were banned but the entire tribe. Permanently.

DeletedUser2578

Back on topic: If what Slaughter says is true, then the banned players have lost approximately 50 villages in just a few days. Even if they were all allowed back now, that's a pretty severe consequence that negatively affects not only the players who were banned but the entire tribe. Permanently.
I mean, They used cheats to gain those villages, Villages they wouldn't have had the coins to take had they played normally. I see it as a fair consequence to their actions. As for their tribe, Most of the players knew about the bots and hid the actions of those using them. Their tribe gets what they deserve for allowing their own members to break rules. Tribe members or not, Breaking the rules should not be tolerated. I've reported my own tribemates on multiple worlds for doing so. Granted it was nothing as massive as the current scale, but it could have been ended quickly a long time ago had players taken the proper actions.

DeletedUser2715

Are we supposed to feel sorry for them or am I misunderstanding you because I don't they did something wrong they got punished next world those players in the tribe of the banned players won't be in a tribe with them again and most tribe mates knows who's cheating and not because they like to talk about it I honestly think a permanent ip ban should be in effect but those who are smart enough to cheat is probably smart enough to run their internet traffic through a proxy I don't feel so for them or the tribe they were in I say be more cautious about who you let in

DeletedUser1211

I'm not saying there shouldn't be consequences, but I think that a permanent world ban is too severe. Do you really think I would have zero villages without botting? I cheated and I got caught, and I'll never do it again but I was also #4 in the farming contest at the beginning of F world farming manually, so how much advantage do you really think the bot gave me? It allowed me to keep playing in spite of the carpal tunnel that I got from farming manually. Most of the advantage I got to grow quickly at the beginning of this world was from spending crowns and having five or six tribemates feed me resources constantly for the first week.

P.S. The carpal tunnel is fixed now (thank God for chiropractors!) but I am afraid that it will come back if I start farming manually again. If I ever play again, I will do it legit, but I may not be able to play at all. If it starts hurting again, I am done.

DeletedUser2158

I never was any good at guessing games, but in any event if you were directing your comment at me, then I will again say the same thing I said once already, you have no idea what I did or didn't do during my time as CM, so until you do I would appreciate not being dragged into your comments. Thank you!
You're right I have no idea what your responsibilities or power were as a CM. If you were in charge of banning cheaters on K world, then yeah my comment was directed at you and you did a terrible job. If you had nothing to do with it, then you can ignore my comment.

DeletedUser2697

Whats a bot or script anyways this is my second world just would like to know thank you guys.

DeletedUser1179

You're right I have no idea what your responsibilities or power were as a CM. If you were in charge of banning cheaters on K world, then yeah my comment was directed at you and you did a terrible job. If you had nothing to do with it, then you can ignore my comment.

It’s easy to judge when you have no idea. If you even knew half of what I know you wouldn’t be so quick to judge me. Furthermore, did you ever try to become a mod and help with the so called “cheating”, nope you never did so keep your comments to yourself. Being a CM is more then just banning players, there’s a lot more responsibility that come with the job.

DeletedUser2158

Ah the same sentence written again: you have no idea what happened. Let me tell you what I know: Scripters were being called out on day 1 of this world and nothing as been done about it for TWO MONTHS. Not only did you do nothing, you awarded crowns to the scripters who won a conquest by cheating. Then 1 week after you leave and the new CM comes, the scripters are permaban. SURPRISE!!! So yeah it looks pretty bad on you. So if you don't want your name run through the mud, how about you explain yourself because you don't get the benefit of the doubt. I don't care if you had a 1000 responsibilities, im calling you out on the one you didn't fulfill.
& and no I don't want to be a mod because its a thankless job. I can't criticize a policemen because I am not a policemen? What kind of logic is that? If you can't detect cheating, just say it instead of the usual: you know nothing

DeletedUser2549

Ah the same sentence written again: you have no idea what happened. Let me tell you what I know: Scripters were being called out on day 1 of this world and nothing as been done about it for TWO MONTHS. Not only did you do nothing, you awarded crowns to the scripters who won a conquest by cheating. Then 1 week after you leave and the new CM comes, the scripters are permaban. SURPRISE!!! So yeah it looks pretty bad on you. So if you don't want your name run through the mud, how about you explain yourself because you don't get the benefit of the doubt. I don't care if you had a 1000 responsibilities, im calling you out on the one you didn't fulfill.
& and no I don't want to be a mod because its a thankless job. I can't criticize a policemen because I am not a policemen? What kind of logic is that? If you can't detect cheating, just say it instead of the usual: you know nothing
EIJEFE you sound like an idiot for posting this, i know one person that brags about how good they are and farms bots very hard ,i put reports tickets in on him on F world, and you knew he did and never said crap. i know RND top members farm bot pretty damn hard as well, as i put support tickets in on them as well on F world, since they were nib. nothing is still being done about it. this CM use half knowledge to take it upon himself to ban half a tribe without all the info and half of the ban member were not bot, Zbird been away for a week with no PC access, tell me one bot you know can run off a phone? he been texting me and his co op to log in and farm for him and to make sure everything is okay. . you know they go off screen shots right? want to get someone ban right now? make a fake screen shot and report them. thats all you have to do. ^^ have fun.