• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Question on Permanent Ban Policy

DeletedUser2158

EIJEFE you sound like an idiot for posting this, i know one person that brags about how good they are and farms bots very hard ,i put reports tickets in on him on F world, and you knew he did and never said crap. i know RND top members farm bot pretty damn hard as well, as i put support tickets in on them as well on F world, since they were nib. nothing is still being done about it. this CM use half knowledge to take it upon himself to ban half a tribe without all the info and half of the ban member were not bot, Zbird been away for a week with no PC access, tell me one bot you know can run off a phone? he been texting me and his co op to log in and farm for him and to make sure everything is okay. . you know they go off screen shots right? want to get someone ban right now? make a fake screen shot and report them. thats all you have to do. ^^ have fun.
Who pwnz? What does me knowing he scripts have to do with anything? Im not a mod and I dont ban people. Btw Ambie doesnt script. And detecting scripting isnt hard. You jump in an account and look if they have farming runs away 24/7. Humans send farming run in a bunch and robot send 1 by 1.

DeletedUser2549

Who pwnz? What does me knowing he scripts have to do with anything? Im not a mod and I dont ban people. Btw Ambie doesnt script. And detecting scripting isnt hard. You jump in an account and look if they have farming runs away 24/7. Humans send farming run in a bunch and robot send 1 by 1.

LMFAO i didnt say who and you call him out. i think you forget he was in nib. please the door is to the left before you make yourself look stupid. this whole call cheaters out and speaking bullshit. is that how the script works? can you tell me more? cause i honest dont know. but you seem to know..

DeletedUser2158

Sorry I actually don't understand what you are trying to say. And I wasn't in NIB either, I was with Elite before biz got permaban

DeletedUser2549

Sorry I actually don't understand what you are trying to say. And I wasn't in NIB either, I was with Elite before he got permaban
you know damn well what im saying :p, don't try to play dumb after you realize you screw up. can you tell me more about farm bot though since you seem to know? like shit if im going to get ban minus well know in the future what im getting ban for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

LMFAO i didnt say who and you call him out. i think you forget he was in nib. please the door is to the left before you make yourself look stupid. this whole call cheaters out and speaking bullshit. is that how the script works? can you tell me more? cause i honest dont know. but you seem to know..
You think i'm an hypocrite because I didn't send a ticket for pwnz? I don't send ticket against others for scripting ( i know everyone is doing it so whats the point), but if someone else send a ticket I hope the mods do something about it. I only called out Salesman because I love trolling him and its obvious he's scripting. So yes my point is good for the new mods to do something about it, but I know scripting is part of the game so I have to deal with it.
is that how the script works? can you tell me more? cause i honest dont know. but you seem to know..
Yes if you are wondering I did try the script a few times at the end of Deva before quitting. I think the game would be a lot better if Inno implemented their own farming system. If you actually want to know: humans send farming run each like 30 mins so you send them all one time and the next time they all comeback you send them again. Only natural right? Well the script sends each farming run once they comeback individually. So instead of having a farming runs send in a bulk, each individual farming run is sent back when they come home. So your argument of your coop farm for you 24/7 is bullshit, because computers farm differently than humans. You can see it a little bit on the screenshot Salesman used to claimed his 1 million acheivement. I've heard on en world that some scripts can also be used to time attacks, fakes, etc... at the exact second, but never tried it so I can't help you there
Did it ever occur to you that there are some things that I can't discuss? Just saying.
Then nothing I can do about having a speculative opinion about you if you don't give me some facts

DeletedUser1179

Don't need to give you anything, all I'm asking is to keep your opinion about me out of the forum. Thanks!

DeletedUser2549

You think i'm an hypocrite because I didn't send a ticket for pwnz? I don't send ticket against others for scripting ( i know everyone is doing it so whats the point), but if someone else send a ticket I hope the mods do something about it. I only called out Salesman because I love trolling him and its obvious he's scripting. So yes my point is good for the new mods to do something about it, but I know scripting is part of the game so I have to deal with it.

Yes if you are wondering I did try the script a few times at the end of Deva before quitting. I think the game would be a lot better if Inno implemented their own farming system. If you actually want to know: humans send farming run each like 30 mins so you send them all one time and the next time they all comeback you send them again. Only natural right? Well the script sends each farming run once they comeback individually. So instead of having a farming runs send in a bulk, each individual farming run is sent back when they come home. So your argument of your coop farm for you 24/7 is bullshit, because computers farm differently than humans. You can see it a little bit on the screenshot Salesman used to claimed his 1 million acheivement. I've heard on en world that some scripts can also be used to time attacks, fakes, etc... at the exact second, but never tried it so I can't help you there

Then nothing I can do about having a speculative opinion about you if you don't give me some facts
actully, i cant argue this, because point blank your wrong, 24/7 co-ops does wonder, I farm pretty much two hours away. just to get rss. from what everyone told me about bots, they dont do that. mhm. also i cant speak for the saleman. He isnt one i can say wasn't boting so. i cant argue that and i wont. you see whats the point? how are you going to complain about something. if your just going to say what the point and not even try? thats enough to tell you to see the door on the left. thats like not voting.. but complaining. i mean since you know so much can you also explain more. im pretty confuse here since i know my farm runs went out came back, i woke up had no farm runs out half the time and had to send them. and from what im getting this bot just farms for you 24/7. why would i need my co ops to farm for me? i think the mods should watch your account for now. you admitted to breaking the rules, for all we know before they did this unfair banning you could of been breaking the rules youself. maybe the mods can watch how much you faRM NOW. COMPARE TO THEN. seems like they can tell when a personing is botting since then ban half a tribe which are innocence. so shouldnt be a problem.

DeletedUser2158

Nah your argument was: he probably thought I was scripting because my farm was always away, but it was my coop. I'm telling you computers dont farm like humans so you can't have this explanation. I'm sure you weren't cheating but if you were you can't have this argument. & sure watch my account with 44 millions farm in almost 2 months. Enjoy wasting time

Edit: No I dont see the point. I'm enjoying this game by minding my own account. If other people want to cheat, just go ahead but I hope they get punish if someone sends a ticket? Not hard to get

DeletedUser2549

Nah your argument was: he probably thought I was scripting because my farm was always away, but it was my coop. I'm telling you computers dont farm like humans so you can't have this explanation. I'm sure you weren't cheating but if you were you can't have this argument. & sure watch my account with 44 millions farm in almost 2 months. Enjoy wasting time

Edit: No I dont see the point. I'm enjoying this game by minding my own account. If other people want to cheat, just go ahead but I hope they get punish if someone sends a ticket? Not hard to get
im argue it, cause its my nbame, and cause if your not wrong you have the right to fight it.

DeletedUser2715

This is what I think when I see all this bickering
"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends