• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination reached by THC!

DeletedUser2702

THC has reached the threshold needed for dominating Krak des Chevalier.

This starts a one week countdown for the domination victory condition. Should THC maintain 70% of the villages owned by the top 10 tribes at the end of the week, they will be declared the victors on this world!

DeletedUser1401

When did the rules change capt? It was always domination starts at 70% and victory is achieved at 80%, not at the end of the week. Not that it matters that much but i would like to know when exactly the rule changed since i missed it somewhere. Please let me know. Thanks

NanaB

Spearman
When did the rules change or did THC need some inside help from the Moderators ????????????????????????????????

DeletedUser2702

Those are the rules as I understand them. I will confer with my fellow moderators again.

DeletedUser1401

Been three days now cap. You must have an answer by now, right?

DeletedUser2704

we are already at 75% approx, i dont know why you are complaining kac. all tribes gave up so it doesnt really matter. you have no chance.

and nana we never need help from moderators but the outcome is clear, you think rnd still got a chance? funny...

you both know that this server is already done no matter if it is 70 75 or 80%. you lost just get over it.

DeletedUser1401

what do you think i was complaining about sabateur? i think you misread my post. i said i wanted to know when the rule changed and where it's posted so i know when it changed and where to reference it at in the future. this information is important for future worlds, not this world. please understand the context of a message before you comment on it like a spoiled child. i said "not that it matters" which in context means it doesn't mean anything to this world but it is nice to know the correct rules when playing a game. learning the rules is called being educated on the rules. do you not like being educated about things you don't understand saboteur? not being educated on something means you are ignorant about that subject. i prefer to learn new things, but you can go on being ignorant if you wish. that's totally up to you.

DeletedUser2704

what do you think i was complaining about sabateur? i think you misread my post. i said i wanted to know when the rule changed and where it's posted so i know when it changed and where to reference it at in the future. this information is important for future worlds, not this world. please understand the context of a message before you comment on it like a spoiled child. i said "not that it matters" which in context means it doesn't mean anything to this world but it is nice to know the correct rules when playing a game. learning the rules is called being educated on the rules. do you not like being educated about things you don't understand saboteur? not being educated on something means you are ignorant about that subject. i prefer to learn new things, but you can go on being ignorant if you wish. that's totally up to you.

Ok i understand that there is no hidden message in your first post and that your only purpose is to know if the rules were changed.Fine.(although you can ask your question somewhere else as this thread was not created for education purposes , but to announce thc as winners)

What i dont understand is the purpose of your last post which i tagged, what purpose does it serve? You just called me a spoiled child and ignorant for voicing my opinion. Why are you on forums if you dont want to listen to other players opinion?

Before you call people ignorant and uneducated go educate yourself on the use of forums, forums are used for discussions, if you cant listen to other opinions without insulting them your place is not here. You can stand infront of the mirror and talk to yourself.

And btw it is saboteur not sabateur

DeletedUser1401

Ok (although you can ask your question somewhere else as this thread was not created for education purposes , but to announce thc as winners)

Why are you on forums if you dont want to listen to other players opinion?

forums are used for discussions, if you cant listen to other opinions without insulting them your place is not here.

And btw it is saboteur not sabateur

saboteur not sabateur, what was your opinion in your post since you state your post was you stating your opinion? what did you want to discuss in your post since you state forums are for discussions? was your post to announce THC as winners since you state that was what this thread was created for and if so, are you the official person designated to make that announcement?

my original question was to cap, not to you saboteur, and therefore there was no reason for you to respond at all since my question only had to do with cap's statement. Where else would one post a question to cap besides directly after cap's statement in the thread he created?

btw i said you responded like a spoiled child because you responded without properly interpreting my post first. I did not state you were a spoiled child. There is a difference between the two statements. Also, being ignorant of something is not an insult. Everyone is ignorant of many things, myself included. Ignorant is a normal valid term when used properly in the English language and should not be taken as an insult. I also did not state you were uneducated when you said i shouldn't call people uneducated. I stated that trying to learn the rules is trying to be educated on the rules. I was referring to why i posted the question, so that I could be educated on the rules. If anything, you should have interpreted that as me being uneducated about the rules, not calling you an uneducated person. You keep reading in insults that aren't really there for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2702

I have actually not heard anything different. My understanding of domination worlds was that they triggered a final phase at 70%, and the tribe had to stay above that limit for a week in order to achieve domination.

Where are the rules you are quoting, actually stated, Kac68?

I would not be surprised that there were different rules originally, but that was before I started. I would also not be surprised to find that the winning conditions were made easier to deal with a smaller number of players.

Regardless, I think the story is clear on this world. Despite being in the phase where everyone should be ganging up to stop THC, their domination percentage is increasing. Midnight tomorrow will tell the tale.

NanaB

Spearman
You know what capt c or who ever you are, all you have to do is read back on every closed world to see how the game is played. If you are a moderator you should know the rules before becoming a moderator. Pretty bad when we have to tell you the rules on the game!

Why would we even try to "Gang up on THC" when you cover for them and give them a early win ...............

DeletedUser1401

October 18, 2014 was the first reference i could find for it cap. This is how it's been done ever since then. It only took me about 30 seconds to search the forums for the word domination and go to the earliest reference. It shouldn't take nearly a week to get clarification on what criteria a tribe needs to be declared a winner in a game that's been around for six years. I would think how you win the game is kind of an important thing for both players and employees of Inno to know. See below.

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

With Tribal Wars 2 closing in on its first anniversairy, the Community Management department has come up with a temporary win condition for game realms to compensate the missing endgame feature. This event will be known as Tribe Domination!

The Tribe Domination event will be triggered manually by us when the best Tribe owns at least 70% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes on a realm. We will check the data regularely, so the event can be triggered in time.

As soon as the Tribe Domination is activated, players will no longer be able to register on this realm. The existing players are now invited to fight it out and to dominate this realm. In order to dominate a realm, a Tribe has to own at least 80% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes. Once a Tribe dominates a realm, it will be closed and winners will be crowned in the following categories:
  • Rank (based on points)
  • Units defeated as attacker

Furthermore, every member of the dominating Tribe will get 200 Crowns each!

It's time to dominate!

Sincerely,
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser446

§ 7 Miscellaneous
  1. InnoGames reserves the right to change these Rules where necessary and will priory inform You hereabout within reasonable time.
  2. InnoGames has the right to change the Game configuration or other parts of the Game (including inventory) at any time for comprehensible reasons, such as technical or commercial reason or for improving the Game).
  3. InnoGames, in particular, reserves the right to close Game Worlds for reasonable commercial reasons at any time and will priory inform You hereabout within reasonable time. Within that time You can use Your unused Crowns (if any) on the Word Account concerned or Your unused Crowns (if any) will remain on Your Master Account and can be used within other Game Worlds.
  4. InnoGames may change or delete Your inventory and/or names for comprehensible reasons, in particular in case of a breach of the Rules or for technical reasons.
These are also the game rules that were just posted in 2017. It clearly states INNO can shut down a world or change rules at any given time. CaptC gave us an entire week's notice. 70% has always triggered Domination but with only 30 people probably playing this world still across all Tribes it makes more sense to close it. No one other than THC has a clear chance at winning. The rules even clearly state that INNO are the referee's and will step in when needed. I would say this is a fine example of a mod stepping in to throw in the towel for a world that is already won. It would be pointless to drag on but I'm fine with it either way. We only need 4% more anyway lol.

DeletedUser2704

saboteur not sabateur, what was your opinion in your post since you state your post was you stating your opinion? what did you want to discuss in your post since you state forums are for discussions? was your post to announce THC as winners since you state that was what this thread was created for and if so, are you the official person designated to make that announcement?

my original question was to cap, not to you saboteur, and therefore there was no reason for you to respond at all since my question only had to do with cap's statement. Where else would one post a question to cap besides directly after cap's statement in the thread he created?

btw i said you responded like a spoiled child because you responded without properly interpreting my post first. I did not state you were a spoiled child. There is a difference between the two statements. Also, being ignorant of something is not an insult. Everyone is ignorant of many things, myself included. Ignorant is a normal valid term when used properly in the English language and should not be taken as an insult. I also did not state you were uneducated when you said i shouldn't call people uneducated. I stated that trying to learn the rules is trying to be educated on the rules. I was referring to why i posted the question, so that I could be educated on the rules. If anything, you should have interpreted that as me being uneducated about the rules, not calling you an uneducated person. You keep reading in insults that aren't really there for some reason.

i wrote to you because you are clearly complaining . questioning captC decision on this specific thread is complaining, this thread was not originally created to file complains but to announce thc as winners. iam questioning your complains but it seems you dont like to see other people voicing their opinion.
i strongly advice you not to use forums if you want to be the only one talking.

You know what capt c or who ever you are, all you have to do is read back on every closed world to see how the game is played. If you are a moderator you should know the rules before becoming a moderator. Pretty bad when we have to tell you the rules on the game!

Why would we even try to "Gang up on THC" when you cover for them and give them a early win ...............

oh please try, RND have 28 members out of 38 members who have less than 10 villages. 15 out of these 38 don't even have a single village.

i also strongly advice you to look at this map before you say they are giving us an early win (hinting that you bunch of noobs still got a chance)

https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?attachments/top-10-16-sep-2019-jpg.996/

DeletedUser1401

i wrote to you because you are clearly complaining . questioning captC decision on this specific thread is complaining, this thread was not originally created to file complains but to announce thc as winners. iam questioning your complains but it seems you dont like to see other people voicing their opinion.
i strongly advice you not to use forums if you want to be the only one talking.

oh please try, RND have 28 members out of 38 members who have less than 10 villages. 15 out of these 38 don't even have a single village.

i also strongly advice you to look at this map before you say they are giving us an early win (hinting that you bunch of noobs still got a chance)

https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?attachments/top-10-16-sep-2019-jpg.996/

I really wish you could properly comprehend things saboteur. Asking a question is not classified as a complaint. I was not complaining about caps decision, i was asking when the rules changed. i was not stating that Inno is not allowed to change the rules, they are allowed to change them anytime they want to. I was asking when they changed. I also never stated that people can't voice their opinion but simply was countering your statement about me posting a question to cap in this thread. Please read this one very carefully before responding as you have yet to understand anything i've said to this point. Let's hope you understand this one.

DeletedUser2702

OK, a few things:

1) I think kac68 is making a reasonable request, and I am doing my best to resolve it.
2) Thank you for finding the quoted rules from 2014. I guess I did not look that far back. (I admit that searching for domination did not occur to me.)
3) I asked my moderation team to describe how domination works. I got back the procedure I announced.
4) I DID announce the given procedure, however. I will follow that procedure for this world, rather than change the rules again at the last minute.
5) But I am quite fine with using the quoted rules, and will do so in future worlds. Further, I will detail the final victory conditions in full detail on those worlds, in the announcement.

Fair enough?

DeletedUser1401

Fair enough and they appear to be at 76% so it shouldn't be but a couple of more days anyway. Glad for the clarification and response to my question. I'll leave the thread alone now lol.