• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hall of fame

DeletedUser2549

Hall of fame is for the members that was in the tribe when they won the world at 80 right? that was always the case in the past. There are members in that hall of fame that are not even in THC still before the 80 percent om.

DeletedUser1401

THC never reached 80% on this world. A winner was declared on this world at 70%, not 80%. Not sure if that changes the hall of fame list you are referring to Panterraa, but didn't know if you were aware of that or not.

DeletedUser2702

It was actually closer to 77%, if I recall. The list shown is the tribemembers shown at the time we declared the winner.

DeletedUser1401

THC has reached the threshold needed for dominating Krak des Chevalier.

This starts a one week countdown for the domination victory condition. Should THC maintain 70% of the villages owned by the top 10 tribes at the end of the week, they will be declared the victors on this world!

The above statement was made at 70% which is when all players consider a tribe being declared the winners. Inno always seems to wait a week or so after the announcement is made to officially declare them winners and award crowns. Then they wait until the next new world opens to close the old world. I have never seen a tribe not be declared a winner or awarded crowns after the initial announcement that a tribe has succeeded in reaching the winning goal. So I guess it depends on your definition of "declared winner". When Inno says you have reached the winning goal, we usually consider that as the time a tribe is declared the winner. When the crowns are given out is irrelevant to the initial announcement. The players were told that THC had reached the goal of 70% and just needed to maintain that 70% percentage to be awarded the winners. The percentage they were at a week later of 77% does not change the winning goal of 70% that they achieved. On other worlds where the tribe was announced the winner at 80%, they also had to maintain or increase that percentage for a period of time before they were awarded the win and the crowns, but they were still considered the winners at 80% even if they end up at 85% by the time the awards are given. I guess i was just trying to explain to Panterraa that the 80% didn't apply to this world and therefore there could be members of THC that were awarded crowns before 80% was reached. Especially since they never reached 80% at all on this world. I will also mention that this world was an exception and that we have been told all future worlds will go back to the 80% win rule until we are told otherwise.

DeletedUser2549

The above statement was made at 70% which is when all players consider a tribe being declared the winners. Inno always seems to wait a week or so after the announcement is made to officially declare them winners and award crowns. Then they wait until the next new world opens to close the old world. I have never seen a tribe not be declared a winner or awarded crowns after the initial announcement that a tribe has succeeded in reaching the winning goal. So I guess it depends on your definition of "declared winner". When Inno says you have reached the winning goal, we usually consider that as the time a tribe is declared the winner. When the crowns are given out is irrelevant to the initial announcement. The players were told that THC had reached the goal of 70% and just needed to maintain that 70% percentage to be awarded the winners. The percentage they were at a week later of 77% does not change the winning goal of 70% that they achieved. On other worlds where the tribe was announced the winner at 80%, they also had to maintain or increase that percentage for a period of time before they were awarded the win and the crowns, but they were still considered the winners at 80% even if they end up at 85% by the time the awards are given. I guess i was just trying to explain to Panterraa that the 80% didn't apply to this world and therefore there could be members of THC that were awarded crowns before 80% was reached. Especially since they never reached 80% at all on this world. I will also mention that this world was an exception and that we have been told all future worlds will go back to the 80% win rule until we are told otherwise.

Yeah I know that, which is why this throw me off cause we want at 80 percent yet. Why was it declare so damn early this world. That's a first,

DeletedUser1401

Cap didn't know, misunderstood, or was told incorrectly what our normal 80% win feature currently was and ended up calling it at 70%. In my opinion he misunderstood that domination starts at 70% and is won at 80%. He later found out that we normally call it at 80% and said he would call all future worlds at 80% but was keeping this one at 70% since he had already announced it. That was my understanding of what happened. Yes this was the only time in 37 US worlds that a tribe was announced as the winners and players were awarded crowns on a domination world without reaching 80% first, so maybe they should have an asterisk next to their name like they do in sports records lol.