• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

• Thread starter DeletedUser2825
  • Start date

DeletedUser2825

No double posting on forums!
what happened there? :eek:

DeletedUser2825

sorry motown. You, collins and sgt are the only players i regret i had to kick. i respect you that u are actually trying to make this game more alive. i swear if u werent crowing that much(and stop saying O.P is crowning more than you bcs is not true at all), i wouldnt disband the tribe. yes O.P might have crowned 5 times walls from 0 to 20....even if O.P would crown the wall 10 times.....15 times.....still not overtaking you at using crowns. First, IKO crowned walls too so already equal to O.P in using crowns. the moment u overtaking O.P at crowns, is the moment when u rebuilt your nuke maybe 7 times, crowned your farm, and MoLed barbs too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1465

sorry motown. You, collins and sgt are the only players i regret i had to kick. i respect you that u are actually trying to make this game more alive. i swear if u werent crowing that much(and stop saying O.P is crowning more than you bcs is not true at all), i wouldnt disband the tribe. yes O.P might have crowned 5 times walls from 0 to 20....even if O.P would crown the wall 10 times.....15 times.....still not overtaking you at using crowns. First, IKO crowned walls too so already equal to O.P in using crowns. the moment u overtaking O.P at crowns, is the moment when u rebuilt your nuke maybe 7 times, crowned your farm, and MoLed barbs too.

You are 100% the reason this game is dying. that's the most disgusting behavior I have ever seen. you make your entire tribe look awful. Enjoy a dead world and a dead game.

DeletedUser2825

ill not even try to comment. all that i will say is thay u know deep in your heart im right and thats all that matters :). from all TW servers from every region (that means at least 500 realms opened ), maybe there were maximum 20 realms with a disbanded tribe by a spy....so trust me, that isnt the main reason

DeletedUser2733

but it is odd that motwon returned and had both his tribes disbanded no? o_O maybe we should review whp the real toxic presence is

DeletedUser2736

This has happened on the past two worlds I played in, it's destroying the game at least for me.
No real fight left, no competition, looks like this world is going the same way Q world has. Something has to be done, limiting tribe sizes, or something to stimulate actual tribe wars!

DeletedUser2769

"Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes"

Common sense says not to give that much power to someone you have just only met, and you guys gave him that power by choice. He didn't steal that power, you handed it over. The blame comes down to the person who actually decided make someone you have never played with before your leader.

DeletedUser224

All this hate towards Motown for crowning...

Yet I was the one that MOL'd that fist barb for him.

DeletedUser1465

"Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes"

Common sense says not to give that much power to someone you have just only met, and you guys gave him that power by choice. He didn't steal that power, you handed it over. The blame comes down to the person who actually decided make someone you have never played with before your leader.

You don't get it do you? i didn't give power to anyone. We have a tribe of new players who just got taken advantage of. Why does everyone keep assuming im the leader of the tribe??? reuscher he was in the tribe since the first week...he took advantage of Jim quitting the world on short notice because his wife passed away. That's so disgusting. If you support whats going on you are 100% the problem.

All this hate towards Motown for crowning...

Yet I was the one that MOL'd that fist barb for him.

And 5 of their players did the same thing right after haha.

DeletedUser2769

I was not singling you out @motown21 . I was just saying in a very general manner, stuff like this is what happens when someone who isn't well known in the tribe gets power. It was moreso general advice for anyone who reads this so that they can remember to not hand over power to any random ol' Jack or Jill.

Really you need to find people you like playing with and build trust from there as you play several realms with them.

My default attitude ----> "Trust no one".

Capture.JPG

DeletedUser2718

I don't like spies i have been burned on previous worlds and it is not a good feeling. IMO it is the frustration and annoyance that it causes because you can't see it that kind of ruins the game not the actual act of spying. Its like when you just 'know' that someone is cheating but you just can't prove it. It seems so unfair but war is not fair, there are very few rules in war and being 'fair' is not one of them.
There are many reasons for the decline in popularity of this game:
- No end game
- time not being spent on improving how the game runs, things like the graphical user interface for example
- the power of crowns and the advantages it gives over those who cannot afford it or choose not to do it.
- the use of scripts
Basically Crowns and Scripts make a real imbalance. New players to the game have no chance because they don't realise what they are up against so the player base stops growing. Everyone else, even the experienced players struggle unless in a supportive tribe. Which then leads us on to the next point....
- Pre-made tribes
- the lack of information available to mods so they can at least try to enforce the rules effectively
- Inno not providing a suitable replacement for TW2 Tools and not letting the guy advertise so that he could at least make it worth his time
The list goes on ...
Spying is very low down on the list of reasons. Its like sab attacks, not proud of them, not my first choice of weapon but at times it might be the best or only option and so it gets used. Did we need to infiltrate your tribe and disband it? No we didn't but the opportunity presented itself and it was taken.
Spying is not against the rules and it is a valid tactic. Its not nice but its a war game and that is what happens in war. The only way to try to combat it is to be careful who you recruit and what power you give them.
If he had remained in the tribe he would have stayed as leader throughout the world, He would have messed up all your plans and continued to feed us information. We would know your inactives, co ops, targets, activity times - everything. Everything you did would have been a complete waste of time up to the end of the world. You would have just been ignorant of it happening. Neither option is a good one for you tbh.
At least with this option you can, if you wish start again.
From a moral point of view I apologise for the pain/stress caused, From a pure strategic point of view i am afraid that all is fair in love and war
The player was able to do what he did because you enabled him to do it. It is the risk you take when playing any strategy game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1465

I was not singling you out @motown21 . I was just saying in a very general manner, stuff like this is what happens when someone who isn't well known in the tribe gets power. It was moreso general advice for anyone who reads this so that they can remember to not hand over power to any random ol' Jack or Jill.

Really you need to find people you like playing with and build trust from there as you play several realms with them.

My default attitude ----> "Trust no one".

The guy was in the tribe since the very first week. He acted nice and friendly to everyone. Then when Jim's wife died and he had to quickly pass leadership, veteran put his name in. Several Multi accounted O-P players where also in the tribe and voted for him. That was a ton of effort to go through to ruin a world. This tribe was majority new players who are fairly inactive. they dont know any better. good people getting screwed by bad people.

DeletedUser2732

The guy was in the tribe since the very first week. He acted nice and friendly to everyone. Then when Jim's wife died and he had to quickly pass leadership, veteran put his name in. Several Multi accounted O-P players where also in the tribe and voted for him. That was a ton of effort to go through to ruin a world. This tribe was majority new players who are fairly inactive. they dont know any better. good people getting screwed by bad people.

Yfw he was the only one in IKO :)

DeletedUser2779

Lol we only had the one. He just fooled y'all well enough to have y'all vote for him

DeletedUser2835

Jesus the whole map dynamic has changed, I got people By me that use to be in my tribe. The fuck.