• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Churches

DeletedUser

If I have a village in province A, and a village with a church in province B, will my units from province A will attack with the faith bonus, without a pally, anywhere in province B?

Or, same kind of thing with defense: I have VILLAGE 1 in province A, I have VILLAGE 2 in province B. VILLAGE 2 has a church in it. I have a tribe mate in province B that needs support, but he does not have a church in that village or that province. If I send troops from VILLAGE 1 to my tribe mate in his churchless village in province B, will my troops from VILLAGE 1 defend @ 100%?

DeletedUser394

Yes, if you have a church in your village in a province, you may attack in that province with 100% Faith

No, on defense the defending player must have a church in the province to have the 100% Faith.

Churches affect the game on a per player bases, the attacker must have a church or the defender must have a church in the province of the attack/defense. Why it is important to have upgraded walls and a church (in province) for the defender.

DeletedUser

So, when defending, even in a province that I have a church in, the person whom I'm supporting must have a church in that province in order for my troops to have 100% faith?

ethnos

Spearman
In Eremitage I have one village with a chapel and the village is in another province. I built a church for the second vill. But in attacking I only have 50%. I thought that when you have vills in separate provinces you need a church in each province

Tokano

Not a Mod
In Eremitage I have one village with a chapel and the village is in another province. I built a church for the second vill. But in attacking I only have 50%. I thought that when you have vills in separate provinces you need a church in each province

So you have a village in Province A with a chapel and a village in Province B with a church but still only receive 50% battle modifiers when attacking in Province B?

If that is the case there are three things that could be effecting your battle mods:
  1. Village B could be listed in the wrong province.
  2. You could be attacking a village that is listed in the wrong province.
  3. Your points could be too high and you're experiencing some extreme morale drops.

DeletedUser583

I understand point 1&2 but how does my points Affect my morale? and how does one increase this?(fully upgrading churches?)

DeletedUser465

Morale is lowered when attacking a much smaller player to help even the playing field. This works in regards to a 2000 point player trying to attack a 100 point player who quit, to clear his village you will suffer a morale debuff of x % to compensate. Also works the same way when someone with 200 villages attacks someone with only 30.

DeletedUser583

Ah, Thanks i knew that did not put 2 and 2 together on this subject!

DeletedUser

So you have a village in Province A with a chapel and a village in Province B with a church but still only receive 50% battle modifiers when attacking in Province B?

If that is the case there are three things that could be effecting your battle mods:
  3. Your points could be too high and you're experiencing some extreme morale drops.

http://screencast.com/t/oc95JCrI open the screen shot might help more than the options above.