• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World skype chat

DeletedUser238

I'm making a world skype chat. My skype account name is Celticwarroir. Warrior is spelled wrong so watch the spelling guys. if you type my user name specifically it should show me only. so don't tell me you couldn't find me.

Menson Proposed this idea to me and I slept on it for awhile and figured I'd go ahead and start it.

DeletedUser

Well tell me if it goes okay i curious, every global chat i ever see *shivers*

Would love to see if this game does have a bigger class of players :D

DeletedUser238

global chats in the infancy of the world is a bad idea lol. mid game, and end game its not to bad.

DeletedUser

global chats in the infancy of the world is a bad idea lol. mid game, and end game its not to bad.
True, this game has the advantage of being able to noble out the trash unlike other ones i played xD

DeletedUser465

No better way to silence people than to noble them out and send them packing to the rim

DeletedUser734

No better way to silence people than to noble them out and send them packing to the rim

False, Smurks still posts on this world more than most of the players still playing.

Edit: Hey smurks, how are you doing on W8? You're right next to me but we never chat :(

DeletedUser238

False, Smurks still posts on this world more than most of the players still playing.

Edit: Hey smurks, how are you doing on W8? You're right next to me but we never chat :(

I don't James, and Abernon post more then I do here.

Ask me in W8 messages.

Edit: I left of my own free will. No one nobled me out ;)

DeletedUser

Well, while we are on that topic XD