• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Anyone still alive...

DeletedUser645

This worlds forum has been dead for a month now... Is anyone still alive here? :p haha

DeletedUser193

Nope nothing interesting has happened in months. TLI and MAC continue to steamroll and have now added to their ranks(mostly mac) the good players from GOW. This defection was led by fireclaw and marked an end to the last tribe that had any hope of successfully opposing the tli mac alliance as we fell apart and had our long lasting nap broken by the people who took our best members. The only interesting thing that will happen is when tli and mac decide to break their game-lasting alliance and decide the best. Until then I only see this forum staying dead.

DeletedUser645

I think GOW and BAT should have joined together... it would've made things a lot more interesting.

DeletedUser193

You're right, we should have. I think that was the the eventual plan as we knew we would have to fight them sometime. We just waited to long and things fell apart before we got there.

DeletedUser645

With MAC-TLI having almost three quarters of the worlds points, I don't see anything stopping them.. Unless they either turn on each other, or some internal issues happen and players break off.

DeletedUser

As the Co-Leader of MAC, I can tell you that's not even close to happening.

DeletedUser534

^ True, one moment everything is fine the next you lose half your tribe. Happened to GOW, can happen to MAC.

DeletedUser534

There is also the possibility that TLI could betray MAC at any moment, but I think they will wait till BAT is gone or if MAC gets weak for some reason till they send their nukes. :/

DeletedUser534

I'm putting my money on TLI being the first to pull the trigger, the question is when.

DeletedUser

What worlds are TLI still strong in? This is one, any others?

DeletedUser534

Its really US4 and US6, they used to be big in US5, but O_O knocked them down a bunch of notches so there not even really worth considering prominent in that world anymore.

DeletedUser

For a tribe so bold on W1, that is a sad record. I won't even use TLI as a name anymore XD