• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Anyone still alive...

DeletedUser534

From what I understand, they first spawned in US1 till they disappeared or disbanded (not sure). Don't know much about US2. US3 everybody ganged up on them and they fell apart. US5 they basically went up against a foe they were not skilled enough to beat which is most of the reason why O_O is switching the world around from TLI being number 1 to them being number 1. Also for US7, poor planning on their part which lead to their disbanding. Really, lots of trial and error, but I must say they are losing their edge with many new tribes that are filled with skill popping up and turning against them. If I had to say what their largest failure is I'd say not many people trust them due to how much they use dirty tactics that have made them a target. Also, many tribes tend to make them their kill target first to avoid them being a threat or using anything dirty against them. TLI can get pretty strong if they are left to snowball, but they seem pretty squishy if you beat them up enough. This is just from my observation though so do not take it as total facts, merely observations. I could be wrong, but I've been in enough world's that I can say that's how it mostly goes from what I have seen.

DeletedUser534

Also, to be honest most of there success is situational, they try to make good alliances early on and focus there efforts on the largest threat. I'd say the reason why it most of the time works is because of the popularity of there name. So many tribes tend to think there safe when they get a NAP with them. If people did not give them that ability to divide there targets they would fall apart pretty fast tbh.

DeletedUser534

But at the end of the day, TLI is not that scary unless you litterally hand them the world and even then there not that scary. TLI's quality has REALLY downgraded over the worlds, I actually have friends in US5 who are in O_O. They told me TLI just lets them hit them and then rebuild there nukes. Said TLI is not that very threatening, but thats his worlds not mine so I can't say much past what he has said.

DeletedUser

From what I understand, they first spawned in US1 till they disappeared or disbanded (not sure). Don't know much about US2. US3 everybody ganged up on them and they fell apart. US5 they basically went up against a foe they were not skilled enough to beat which is most of the reason why O_O is switching the world around from TLI being number 1 to them being number 1. Also for US7, poor planning on their part which lead to their disbanding. Really, lots of trial and error, but I must say they are losing their edge with many new tribes that are filled with skill popping up and turning against them. If I had to say what their largest failure is I'd say not many people trust them due to how much they use dirty tactics that have made them a target. Also, many tribes tend to make them their kill target first to avoid them being a threat or using anything dirty against them. TLI can get pretty strong if they are left to snowball, but they seem pretty squishy if you beat them up enough. This is just from my observation though so do not take it as total facts, merely observations. I could be wrong, but I've been in enough world's that I can say that's how it mostly goes from what I have seen.
World 2 was EEK vs TLI round 2, outta the box they started shit with us, so when bp ended we hostiled them attacked and they fell apart within two months.