• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser232

Thanks, Yippie. Some big spikes there. No idea where HB1's spike came from. It wasn't on us. But dang. Impressive.

DeletedUser238

ex was mainly O and she bowed out. big whoop lol. i could tell you of the players I've made go inactive. all the players my tribe made go inactive etc. doesn't make a lick of difference. what will change however is that your tribe will be gone. Dead and forgotten and we will remain. :) these are the claims ill stand by 100% and will make sure they're seen through. happy hunting while you cling to your one victory. in the meantime you will remain blind to the flies dropping around you. blissful ignorance i presume. reminds me of my old tribe on the .net servers back in tw1 W30. RAM... lol blissful blissful ignorance... either way... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser645

Can somebody post charts for TFE, so we can see if they're even doing anything...

DeletedUser645

I was only curious because i haven't seen or heard anything about TFE doing anything yet... That's all it was.

DeletedUser

when i get the time i will go grab them and put it here. either I, menson, or someone else will.
"when I get the time" I will conquer the world :) . By the way, who you are fighting again?

DeletedUser734

Based on the map, Pbahman is putting up a hell of a fight against werewolfman despite his inactivity :p. How long have you been munching on those TRI inactives?

I think the only active village I've seen TFE take so far is when Auseon snagged one from Jer5. I think we made it back against Merksquad and Mikesfungame in the past day or two though :p.

DeletedUser238

you'll learn soon enough bud :p i talked my big game, now i'll show it to you all in due time

DeletedUser465

Were just waiting to see some results behind the big talk. That's all.

DeletedUser385

I think we will all have retired and be on our deathbeds before you see those results icedragon

DeletedUser

Based on the map, Pbahman is putting up a hell of a fight against werewolfman despite his inactivity :p. How long have you been munching on those TRI inactives?

I think the only active village I've seen TFE take so far is when Auseon snagged one from Jer5. I think we made it back against Merksquad and Mikesfungame in the past day or two though :p.
it seems Pbahman is doing great against 3 members of TFE. I wonder for how much longer he could hold it down. Im just going to watch, it Shall be fun