• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribes and Players

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Who all is going to be on here, and any specific plans for tribes? Currently don't know what I am doing.

DeletedUser479

I will be making my return here from .en to .us. I just hope there is enough competition.

DeletedUser232

I'll be here with a small pre-made. Not sure how serious we're going to take it, as winning World 3 is still our primary concern.

Hopefully all attendees like fighting more than hugging!

DeletedUser479

I'll be here with a small pre-made. Not sure how serious we're going to take it, as winning World 3 is still our primary concern.

Hopefully all attendees like fighting more than hugging!
No hugging is for sure I have no idea why tribes try and ally up with every tribe from the beginning. Any veteran knows most good tribes are:

1. Low in member count.
2. Skype active
3. Present on forums
4. No allies with first 2-3 months (sure there may be agreements) but never anything set in stone.

DeletedUser

How other worlds were won in tw2:

1. Mass recruit
2. Lol mges maybe
2. Complain about forum not working
3. Get good allies early wreck everyone else.

DeletedUser825

I take mass recruitment to heart, but you have to know how to weed the inactives out.

DeletedUser238

if you mass recruit you are trash and our enemy. enough said.

DeletedUser825

Only do it for potential then weed them out. Nothing long term for mass recruit.

DeletedUser465

I take mass recruitment to heart, but you have to know how to weed the inactives out.

If you are going to MR, constantly booting inactives is key. If that is kept up, it can work out pretty well to get your set core of active members

DeletedUser690

I almost want to join this world just so I can rim moosewagon lmao.

DeletedUser61

Please remember when post in player threads be respectful and stay on topic.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I almost want to join this world just so I can rim moosewagon lmao.
Not again.
Do it, I would love to be rimmed, then I can start from the rim, eat barbs and make you mad all over again.
But why? What did I do?