• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

AOD-Truth about Mario and TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser465

You mean they robbed, pillaged, and burned a few players before absorbing anyone decent? And you're right, they didn't recruit to be double, the tribe was pre-planned as your friend so in-eloquently explained. And of course TLI which from what I understand was pretty much already AOD in the first place.

*Slow clap*

I'd like to point out, everything negative you've said about AoD has been pure opinion without fact. I have 9 villages, all of them cleared and nobled myself. Also to sit there and say we recruited everyone in the core, no, we most certainly nobled everyone out of our provinces, but we were definitely not sitting there at an advantage at any time in the core. I think the real beef you need to address is all the other tribes that are barb munching the hell out of the world outside the core. Omerta (surprise!), TWS, ORT, -$-, just to name a few that i've noticed noble barbs.

DeletedUser238

Actually, the majority of the members in AoD are from US6. The arrival of AoD was semi planned and the majority of the players in our tribe were invited from another world, but we did accept a bunch of TLI applications when TLI floundered in this world. As for the leaders and the administration, most of us already knew eachother from other world's and we just assigned roles. The majority of the mix is EEK, TBH, and TLI, which basicly gave us the majority of skilled players in this world. We also took the trial and errors of multiple leaders from multiple world's and implemented them into AoD. So as I said, the perfect tribe! :D

P.s. we also never went over 160 members. :p

Also with an added note, we're sorry we took most of the good players, but if ya don't like it you can always make your own tribe and contest us. ;)

We've been looking for a good fight ever since we defeated TWS and UGW.

I did all this on W3 and never went over 40 players. your move.

DeletedUser534

I did all this on W3 and never went over 40 players. your move.
we just had more people to invite, not much of a competition, we prefer to have our bash speak for our members. :p

I commend your remarkable skill in pre-planning a tribe to fight against a whole entire server of mass recruits, it must have taken the utmost preparation and planning to seize the core when everyone there was already in your tribe.

I think it's funny when I hear people say AOD is the perfect tribe, but then my, well, let's just call them "friends", inform me there's descent among you because your tribe won't support anyone who isn't in the inner circle jerk. Keep arguing on the clan forums and group message, I'll build my moat with your tears.

Maybe I will do just that. This is my first go at Tw2, I originated on W4 of TW1, ever heard of the tribe LIFE?
Anyhow, it's been great, make sure to keep posting sensitive strategic information on the tribe forum!

Not sure what your informant told ya, but most matters are dealt with pretty well and we support many people in our tribe if they ask there squads. I personally (am one of those people in that circle jerk) have never asked for support and neither has any of the other leaders to what ik, but I think this is more so on a grudge level. We're you with TLI when it floundered in entering this world?

Edit: And your right, it did not take much. TLI fell apart pretty fast and TWS lacked the ability to fight us especially with a lack of training there members and heavy MRTing. UGW never supported the people we attacked and never fought back excluding a few, so they were systematically dismantled and destroyed. It was an easy win, we had to many skilled players and we planned pretty well were we were landing and joining, so it is no wonder we won the core and later the center. I personally wish TWS and TLI remained, would of made a much more intresting world.

As for the rest of the world... the few tribes who stand any chance we either made friends with cause we knew they were skilled or declared war on. This may be the fastest world ever won if no rim tribe appears that can challenge us, but the majority is MRTing, but if ya want to figure out our allies and NAPs, I'll give ya a hint. We have 1 ally and 1 nap and there in the top 10. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser534

It's clear you're skimming through what I'm saying looking for inconsistencies to attack while largely missing the point(s) of what I'm saying, which I extrapolated from you implying that I came from TLI when I've said twice I just started tribal wars 2.

You're NAP'd with ORT and allied with WTF. You share common enemies with TWD.

Has nothing to do with grudges, I just think you guys are jokes, lol. And by the way it's "Informants", plural. You guys don't tend to foster loyalty very well do you?
well now ik for a fact your informant is garbage. You got the WTF thing right, I'll give ya that, but that one was obvious.
Also, when your on mobile and cleaning, it's pretty hard to reply to someone in full detail. As for my grammar, I really don't care, but if you have to nit pick that far than you must be really upset due to our success. :p

DeletedUser534

Where did I nit-pick your grammar? Once again, you should probably read what I said before responding with something that is largely irrelevant to the conversation we're having. Try formulating words into coherent sentences that actually make sense in the context of what we're talking about before you reply next time.

I'm still unsure how you think I have a grudge against people I don't know, and hypothetically I'm upset by the success of a tribe on a server I don't care about. Largely, I am getting the lay of the land politically after returning to the game after a few years (From Tw1, that is) , so your posturing and imagined self-importance don't really bother me. You're #1 right now but I can almost promise you won't win the server, most of your members stay with you out of fear, not loyalty.
Then I'm confused why you are arguing with me on this matter. Your telling me you have an informant and stating our feats our unimpressive, now your personal opinion is fine and I welcome it, but saying you don't care is an understatement as you continue this talk, but if your truly don't care than I'll stop wasting your time and stop responding to the matter. I more so was entertaining the chat as I love a good debate. :p

DeletedUser534

Let me respond in an organized, itemized fashion.

1. Your feats aren't impressive, you admitted that yourself three posts up.
-

2. I didn't realize I was arguing with you, I was stating my opinions which according to you is fine and you welcome it.

3. It's perfectly possible to talk about something I don't care about, look, I'm doing it right now! Amazing.

What IS an understatement is how you keep referring to my good friend and your tribes-mate as garbage, after-all, he is one of your good friends. Also Mario, nice try with BadgerBob, obvious spy is obvious. Better luck next time.
1. Personally, the fact that we're already winning the world and are did not MRT like many other tribes I'd say that is pretty impressive.

2. Yes your opinion is fine, just as my opinion is fine.

3. Generally, if I'm going to respond for an extended time I show some care to the subject, but that's just me. People are different so I guess your view on care is also different.

As for this last statment, I never said my tribemates were garbage nor did I say TLI's members were garbage, but I will tell you this, TLI and the people who run it are garbage. They have failed half the world's and talk all high and mighty when spoken to, they have also used many dirty tactics and lead there tribe like tribal hugs.

As for the last part at the end, not sure if you think I'm mario or your referring to mario if he happens to see your message. As for badgerbob, spy or not it does not really matter really, everything we do fighting wise is in squads, you can maybe figure out our alliances, NAPs, and enemys, but that does not do ya much good, but as I said, put your money where your mouth is and make a tribe that can challenge us i'd love to see if you can do it. ;)

DeletedUser534

Really? Because I think those exact reasons are what makes it not impressive. It's not too shocking really that you are beating out a bunch of mass-recruitment tribes that don't know each other with essentially almost a full tribe of people that have stuck together through several servers. Sorry, massacring MRT tribes simply isn't impressive.

I find tribal hugs to be preferable to tribal back-stabbing, something that seems to be repentant in the group you run with.

I would love to create a tribe to face you, problem is 8 years of tribal wars experience doesn't exactly help you much when all of the decent players are already in the opposing tribe, can't really recruit here either because it seems AOD forum warriors are all that uses the forums on this server, guess it's time to start poaching from these MRT's!

You're a troll and you're bad and you don't deserve respect.
And I should have just ignored you in retrospect.
But beating you down will be so simple and fun.
So when I first started this, I already won.
Haha firstly idk where we back stabbed anybody, we kept our friends close and gave out alliances and NAPS sparingly.
I am going to be honest though, your messages did give me some amusment, but all I have to say is it does not matter what I say or you say, because your opinion won't change and neither will mine, but I already knew this, was just having fun responding. Also, if you think you won, in the end, nobody one, my time and your time were wasted and AoD is still rank 1. I'm sorry your mad about AoD doing well, but there is not much I can do for ya, but I can't spend all day replying to you so I have to end this chat sadly, but thanks for the talk.

DeletedUser465

Really? Because I think those exact reasons are what makes it not impressive. It's not too shocking really that you are beating out a bunch of mass-recruitment tribes that don't know each other with essentially almost a full tribe of people that have stuck together through several servers. Sorry, massacring MRT tribes simply isn't impressive.

I find tribal hugs to be preferable to tribal back-stabbing, something that seems to be repentant in the group you run with.

I would love to create a tribe to face you, problem is 8 years of tribal wars experience doesn't exactly help you much when all of the decent players are already in the opposing tribe, can't really recruit here either because it seems AOD forum warriors are all that uses the forums on this server, guess it's time to start poaching from these MRT's!

You're a troll and you're bad and you don't deserve respect.
And I should have just ignored you in retrospect.
But beating you down will be so simple and fun.
So when I first started this, I already won.
I'd love to add to this, this pointless banter you both are doing. AoD has NOT been together through countless worlds. UGW is TLI of multiple worlds, maybe that is where you are confusing us for a tribe that's been together for a long time. TWS, also a tribe i've seen from world 5 and on.

Backstabbing, i'm not sure what you mean either, however if you plan to try and ruin our image I could care not, as mama has attempted that countless times against mario. It's been more amusing every time.

If anyone is a troll, i'd say you are by trying to get a rise out of people, which is what trolling essentially is.

AoD was originally me, lady hawk, and mario. The other mods came along when hiring came out, sorry you didn't apply as well?

I will leave it at this however. You keep doing what you do best <3

Edit: Also, nobling barbs countlessly is not how you win a server, it's a great way to kill one though.

DeletedUser

The only thing that matters is that I am here. AoD will win this world.

DeletedUser1260

I have been reading this all day. I have found it amusing that Treason, whom is new to this game, is such a hater of a tribe of well disciplined and communicative members. Mario is the Glue to this tribe. He was sought out because of his passed deeds on other servers by veteran players that respected him and the rest of his council. We have our new members to the game but we lead by example and they are preforming just as well in OBP as the veterans in most of the tribe. I get your point Treason, you feel that we chose weak enemies to fight against in the core. Well the truth is many of the villages we took were also veterans of other worlds. People we had fought against on other worlds and thought would be a bigger challenge. I was actually surprised to find them unorganized and not even sending support to each other.

DeletedUser

Wow that was quite the back and forth.
Well I for one have not played with most of these people in AOD until this server. I have played against a lot of them, but I joined because some acquaintances were in the tribe and I knew I could hack it in a top tribe.
We won the core fair and square, even if it was too easy. Thats not our fault.
Perhaps instead of spending so much time flaming the #1 tribe on the forums you could try mounting some real opposition.

DeletedUser

The fact is we have been flamed, I have had screen shots taken out of context posted against me. I have had individuals claim I am a cheater/hacker/developer/etc to attempt to devalue my ability. My ability to drive my enemies crazy is a huge recruitment tool. I have brought players from Worlds 1,2,3, and 6. They know what side to be on here. Many know the history between me, Hawk, and Ice. we were enemies for a long time. The fact is the 3 of us are the best leadership team this game will ever see.

DeletedUser645

Well Block, if AOD does in fact mass recruit, at least their members are EXTREMELY active...

DeletedUser

Woah! I never claimed they were...you did have 50ish members seem to disolve week 3 to 4 but no biggie. Everyone was just making non-MRT tribes seem cool and moraly acceptable so i shamelessly plugged Exceptional. What warm blooded hormonally unbalanced tw2 tribe leader wouldnt do that?

DeletedUser685

well now ik for a fact your informant is garbage. You got the WTF thing right, I'll give ya that, but that one was obvious.
Also, when your on mobile and cleaning, it's pretty hard to reply to someone in full detail. As for my grammar, I really don't care, but if you have to nit pick that far than you must be really upset due to our success. :p

The NAP is Exceptional. I figured that was common knowledge....

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
1. Personally, the fact that we're already winning the world and are did not MRT like many other tribes I'd say that is pretty impressive.

2. Yes your opinion is fine, just as my opinion is fine.

3. Generally, if I'm going to respond for an extended time I show some care to the subject, but that's just me. People are different so I guess your view on care is also different.

As for this last statment, I never said my tribemates were garbage nor did I say TLI's members were garbage, but I will tell you this, TLI and the people who run it are garbage. They have failed half the world's and talk all high and mighty when spoken to, they have also used many dirty tactics and lead there tribe like tribal hugs.

As for the last part at the end, not sure if you think I'm mario or your referring to mario if he happens to see your message. As for badgerbob, spy or not it does not really matter really, everything we do fighting wise is in squads, you can maybe figure out our alliances, NAPs, and enemys, but that does not do ya much good, but as I said, put your money where your mouth is and make a tribe that can challenge us i'd love to see if you can do it. ;)
Just pointing one thing out, all the tribes fail all the worlds, unless they win. So you saying TLI failed on all the worlds is obvious, since only 1 tribe can win. Carry on.

DeletedUser837

As a veteran play of TW myself, I am super stoked to see this world. It reminds me of W3, where a MRT went to the limit and had like 8+ full tribes and it was a free for all, between them and two elite core based tribes. I feel this world has two ways it can go; AOD will systematically eat everyone and everything. In which case we all have the obligation to poop in their mouth as the jaws close down on us. Or some of the rim tribes (would be funny if they all) will ally together to fight back. Which if done correctly could at least halt AODs feast and really make this interesting for us all.
I must say though, as a member of a rim tribe leadership, from what I have seen I believe it's a 60/40 for the odds. I see excellent leadership and communication in the rim, but the lack of direction due to being intimidated by the core tribes. Also I see a lot of weird tribe mechanics, and a huge lack seeing the bigger picture from multiple rim tribes. Which is scary is a game where planning long stretches of time are necessary.
Also, Ian, stop laughing at trolling, self proclaimed noob and write some commentary for your eager readers of the top ten thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.