• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

we did it for ze lul's

DeletedUser238

KZ1C8iZ.png

p1HDEwB.png

lol The mass recruiting tribe of Narnia has declared war on Those guys because we have been farming players they took in after the fact.

Hello Narnia, Your leader is a fool who will put you to war over a person who joined your tribe who was already cleared and being farmed. What a guy right? lol We at WAT are mocking your tribe because they think they have the capacity to declare an effective war because their "allies" are "duty bound" to follow their lead and declare on us. What is even more amusing is a great majority of the world lacks nobles. o_O:eek::D:cool:;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser897

Now that looks like some good ole lols watch out for the incomings from the 200 point villages. I am sure they will fall rather quickly as most mass recruiting tribes do.

DeletedUser

Ohhhh... change ur name to Aslan :D see what the "High King of Narina" can do than

DeletedUser238

lol tell him that. he's so deep in his alliances territory that we can't do anything about this hugging buffoon. so we just troll him and laugh at him.

DeletedUser897

I wouldn't worry about them to long they are mass recruiting scrubs who will take anyone who sends a message they will stunt their own growth and that will allow them to be nice and noble ready for everyone else who isn't a care bear. They are also so spread it will be easy to pick them off.

DeletedUser238

i know. since we are at war i guess i should post the war stats.
we will have one of their players villages here in the next couple of hours. we will be 1-0

narnia, pick it up if you have the gall to declare war on us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser534

Lel, I wonder how this will end. WAT sure has the quality, but dang that's a lot of alliances so it may be a little troublesome if Narnia and all those alliances stand true to there big alliance and actually fight. :p

DeletedUser

Union of Extraordinary tribes? Who the frack names a tribe alliance?

DeletedUser825

Hahaha, glad I didn't join Union of Extraordinary tribes. I wouldn't want to join that war.

DeletedUser897

Sounds like a couple of 5th graders came up with the name of that tribal alliance.

DeletedUser465

I was always fond of the -name- of the movie League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

DeletedUser238

I was always fond of the -name- of the movie League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

had a tribe on W30 in the .net servers called "League of Extraordinary Noblemen- LoEN" was a very turtleish tribe though.

DeletedUser465

had a tribe on W30 in the .net servers called "League of Extraordinary Noblemen- LoEN" was a very turtleish tribe though.
Didn't fit, in the movie they kicked some butt. lol

DeletedUser897

Didn't fit, in the movie they kicked some butt. lol
Well the name doesn't fit these carebears very well either. All you see for miles and miles is nrn and pof and bob everywhere. Not to mention bnb seems to be mass recruiting but at a little bit of a higher tier lvl. Does tw2 have joint tribal forums? I remember in tw1 when they tried that.

DeletedUser888

Guess he never heard of refugees. lol
If anything, they should have kicked WereKnight from a proof of report... nubs

DeletedUser

WE have a joint forum :D

Its called us.forum.tribalwars2.com