• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser

2eussj7.jpg

DeletedUser

Biggest, yes. Best? Hardly. :)

Congratulations! Keep on recruiting the world, because you know there is no chance you'll win through any other means ;)

DeletedUser555

We have been taking villages from TFE for weeks. That sounds like winning to me. You should have taken better care of your players, instead of hanging them out to dry when we started attacking.

DeletedUser

Sad that we run into this so many times. Leadership positions with players who have no ability to lead. Funny that they would proclaim war on 300 players and then post meme's about 300 players attacking them. Pissing on their players who then quit the entire map and if they dont quit, they desire to leave due to lack of leadership.

I am anxiously awaiting the sequel to RMT/TFE first video and its ending of "Coming soon this Nov"

Been at this for only one month and TFE has lost 30% of its villas. Now all the sudden recruiting is the jest of their shortcomings, yet all the while trying to recruit themselves.

How are those recruiting efforts going Menson? Have any takers? What exactly can TFE or RMT offer any player? The players you are losing is proof positive you are no leader.

Why dont you save face and encourage your remaining players to convert to the one tribe and bow out with what little dignity you have left?

DeletedUser232

Rolling, what players are RMT losing? The ones you tried recruiting laughed at it. And James, didn't you just come to me about wanting to keep this as a war that we weren't trying to recruit one another's players....? :(

DeletedUser555

Menson, If you're mad now, you'll be really pissed soon.

You had the opportunity to ally yourself with us, instead you tried to play me. It's ok though, the joke is on you and I will have the last laugh.

DeletedUser

well we have not been focused on RMT... our Southern guys are the only players attacking RMT so we are not making the progress with RMT we are with TFE.

RMT's day will come. Nobody said this would be over in one month or even 6 months. Yet the map color changes and the numbers tell the story of who is making progress against whom. Your boast about TFE and RMT showing us something and running us over were just a bunch of smoke. You have not moved the front lines in our direction. Together we have cut a line right through the heart of TFE.

And I do not believe anyone "tried" to recruit these players that are leaving TFE. They were looking for a tribe that functions as a tribe and not 29 individuals or 2 and 3 player clicks that attempt to function

DeletedUser734

I mean, not to be a dick Abernon, but I literally get a message a day from one of my players asking me about people recruiting them or laughing at the players doing really awkward recruiting attempts.

I'm actually a little annoyed at how often my leadership is insulted in these recruiting attempts. I've never complained to you, since I assume that the only two you sanctioned were the ones you told me about, but god damn they just never stop...

DeletedUser232

No. You all misunderstand. James was mad at me for talking a little to a few of their players about joining us. He wanted this to be a war where no one tried recruiting people. Then, Abrax gets a message about joining them. I don't see why one would complain about that then turn around and do it. And Rolling, you guys HAVE hit us in the north. You failed, though. And Castle and James are two of the three best 'One tribe' players. :p

DeletedUser734

okay, can we all just agree as a group that nothing south of kenanlan can be considered "the north"? I keep getting really confused when people claim something is going on in the north and later realize theyre referring to the center of the map.

This is a world war, and unless I'm mistaken RMT doesn't really exist in the north. That WAS TFE's territory.

DeletedUser232

Lol. My apologies. They said their Northern players were not attacking us, only their southern players. But this is false. Braund and his group have been attacking us. They are all NE.

I'm not trying to be rude with you, Cobr. You're a great guy. But people keep coming on here and straight make crap up. They have been trying to hit us, but are almost entirely getting stonewalled. Meanwhile, both TFE and RMT are focused on HB1. UPC is having incomings from almost no one and yet they are here bragging about recruiting a few players...

I have no idea how the north is going. But for all of the talk about our alliance going down and the north falling, none of you want to make mention of the south, which is getting pummeled. I think even you will admit to that. I mean, you have active players giving villages to the good UPC players so they can get help.

DeletedUser232

n better care of your players, instead of hanging them out to dry when we started attacking.
Like you did with HB1? ;) And don't pretend you don't know what we're talking about. RMT never declares on HB1 if not for you and that cute screenshot to Menson where you implied HB1 was lying to us and were merging into you.

DeletedUser238

I think this was a little too close to the truth for you Menson.

biggest and best players? hobo was mixing troops when he was 1.5m until i got him into TRI and convinced him to stop (which took about an hour of arguing). he is FAR from being "the best". biggest is fine to say but if i recall while i was on my way out the door on this world i was offered membership to your tribe as well. maybe instead of trying to recruit the world you focus on actually fighting a war. :) might do you some good.

PS james I've done more to change the face of this world then your tribe has in its entire existence. Some of which im not proud of but its more then what you can say.

We have been taking villages from TFE for weeks. That sounds like winning to me. You should have taken better care of your players, instead of hanging them out to dry when we started attacking.

Menson was doing what he could. I left these players out to dry. Don't get it twisted. He led the SW side of TFE while i lead the northern. When i left and did everything i did the dice was rolled against menson and the north would have been lost. which it will be. so to make things clear once again, Menson is a good leader for TFE. I was the bad leader who screwed them over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Abernon:
I never "got upset" with you recruiting. I did not like the way that conversation went, but oh well, I got over it, recruit away! If that is your need.

Smurks:
I have no idea who recruited you, not me, actually you are on the do not recruit list right UNDER Menson.

DeletedUser238

Abernon:
I never "got upset" with you recruiting. I did not like the way that conversation went, but oh well, I got over it, recruit away! If that is your need.

Smurks:
I have no idea who recruited you, not me, actually you are on the do not recruit list right UNDER Menson.

several of your members tried. even so, you should have a general membership count in mind(should be less then 100). you have a bunch of fodder that people have to eat to get to you. *shrug* if you feel like you have to recruit to win then thats fine but when it comes down to it your tribe is pound for pound the worst tribe in this world. where are you sitting on members? 400ish? thats a lot of pounds there. maybe you should consider running and a diet plan. "good luck"