• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser

R.I.P. TFE, FLE, Exiles, Exciled Again.......... did I miss one?

DeletedUser

The funny thing is. Menson, JonSigMan, et al,,,, started off in UPC.

DeletedUser

If Jon had stayed, when Griz quit he would have made him founder and not me.

DeletedUser232

Every time Ehidalgo comes in to troll, we take 20 villages from your members. First it was LQB, then it was Havorc, and now Ibra is working his way to that. If you keep it up, you might not be able to recruit enough to overcome your losses, man. ;)

DeletedUser232

I won't sleep while the enemy lives, Jamesjhfl. Nor do I eat. My sustenance is 15 dead nukes with another group en route.

Yes, Jamesjhfl, you guessed it. I am Iron man.

DeletedUser821

Lol. My apologies. They said their Northern players were not attacking us, only their southern players. But this is false. Braund and his group have been attacking us. They are all NE.

Hey Abe,
Do you need us to stop? I would hate to, because we really like our new locations. Being stuck up in the NE only gave us limited amounts of fun. Now that I can see YOU over the rim of the province line it's starting to be fun again.

But, Seriously, if you want me to stop, I can't but I will give you a break, just let me know when your ready to go again.

DeletedUser555

Every time Ehidalgo comes in to troll, we take 20 villages from your members. First it was LQB, then it was Havorc, and now Ibra is working his way to that. If you keep it up, you might not be able to recruit enough to overcome your losses, man. ;)

It's nice to know that I get to you so much, and you are not the only one taking villages. See you soon.

DeletedUser232

Hey, Braund, I really appreciate your offer. Truthfully, I am feeling a little guilty about killing 30 villages of FVN troops over night. I mean, how many of them had families in UPC, HB1, or HLK? And with your inter-marriage policy, dare I say some had hungry mouths in all three? Alas. Such is war.

And yes, I saw you pop in just over my horizon. Did you not see the 'Here be Dragons' sign a bit north? Perhaps not. I heard your last venture ended up like the Romans crossing the Rhine. I fear the NE corner would have suited you better. Where I come from, we shoot trespassers.

@Hidalgo. Get to me? Oh no! Fear not, friend. You tickle me pink. Only you and Rolling have the foresight to include me in a flame pm and then have to kick me when you're reduced to muttering some version of, "see you soon". I fear James has kept you in the corner too long. You, HLK, and the other members of the Borg should stick to your oddly hypocritical and hilariously ironic insulting of TFE merging into us.

Also, we took more villages from Ibra. Do you think we'll get to that magic 20 number again?

DeletedUser555

Hey, Braund, I really appreciate your offer. Truthfully, I am feeling a little guilty about killing 30 villages of FVN troops over night. I mean, how many of them had families in UPC, HB1, or HLK? And with your inter-marriage policy, dare I say some had hungry mouths in all three? Alas. Such is war.

And yes, I saw you pop in just over my horizon. Did you not see the 'Here be Dragons' sign a bit north? Perhaps not. I heard your last venture ended up like the Romans crossing the Rhine. I fear the NE corner would have suited you better. Where I come from, we shoot trespassers.

@Hidalgo. Get to me? Oh no! Fear not, friend. You tickle me pink. Only you and Rolling have the foresight to include me in a flame pm and then have to kick me when you're reduced to muttering some version of, "see you soon". I fear James has kept you in the corner too long. You, HLK, and the other members of the Borg should stick to your oddly hypocritical and hilariously ironic insulting of TFE merging into us.

Also, we took more villages from Ibra. Do you think we'll get to that magic 20 number again?

We did not kick you from that message. I was having way to much fun at Menson's expense to ever do that. You left.
As far as being in a corner.... I started in the corner of the map, and have traveled all over this map to fight. I don't sit home and wait for the fight to come to me.
And you are missing the point with TFE... They can merge into the Village People for all we care, that is irrelevant. The funny part is that it only took 6 weeks to take that tribe apart. 6 weeks, and they are gone. That's pathetic, especially with all the crap that they were talking when this all kicked off.

DeletedUser

TFE is not gone. TFE, as in my cluster, merged into RMT. None of us are gone. Recruiting a bunch of people does not make a victory... and if it does in your mind, then lets be real: Smurks did way more damage to TFE on his own than every member of One Tribe combined because none of that recruitment would have happened had he stuck around.

PS: We actually both got kicked from that message, neither of us voluntarily left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser555

Tell yourself what ever you need to, but TFE is gone. You ran and hid in RMT, and that's fine, we'll come come looking for you there.
PS: You need to change your signature.

DeletedUser232

Nope. We were kicked. Why lie about something so easily disprovable? I can take a simple screenshot...

TFE, the tribe name, might have fallen in 6 weeks, but HLK fell months ago. :D

DeletedUser555

I guess Rolling had heard enough from you two, but I can assure you that I would not have kicked you.

Check again, HLK is a alive and well ;), but you already knew that.

DeletedUser

map_www_us3_3a059ee2a73ebe6c0a8b024e354324b6_14406117134010.png

DeletedUser238

james I've been in tribes way worse off world wise. i wouldn't get to cocky yet :p

USITIUK.png

guess who won.

it was Phoenx. they won due to the sheer will power and internal struggles within the bigger tribes.

Never consider yourself a victor until the world is over and you're claimed one. otherwise you'll end up like my tribe RAM and me. losers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have NEVER claimed victory. Unlike yourself. I simply placed a map. I do not take anything for granted.

DeletedUser238

Wow, what a change on the map :O

all recruitment, nothing more.

I have NEVER claimed victory. Unlike yourself. I simply placed a map. I do not take anything for granted.

I know, i'm warning you about getting your head up your butt and being cocky. I said if you continue such a course you'll end up like my tribe RAM and me. LOSERS. I've admitted that I've done many wrongs. Check your mirror, because the cockiness you're conveying is very smurks like.