• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Priests

DeletedUser

After you have built your Church and it's reached level 3 add the option to "recruit" a single Priest to send with the Army. He would only be able to travel with a Paladin and he would reduce the speed of the army to Noble speed. His presence would increase the faith of the Army by a set percentage when they travel outside their province to attack. A Priest cannot be sent as support.

DeletedUser897

If he has to travel with the pally then he is useless ass the pally already gives the faith for the army with the statue lvl... Don't go underthinking a decent suggestion to make your own that has no thought process put into it.

DeletedUser534

Please reject this as its basicly a copy paste of the prior idea.

DeletedUser

raith73 must think a lot about himself to conclude that I have read every post in the "suggestion" thread, found his, stole the idea, and reposted it as my own.

DeletedUser797

I disagree. Don't call an idea terrible just because it doesn't work. Having two paladins would be quite benefical actually. i find myself in need of more then one paladin quite a lot

I believe he has a good idea. To be able to make a priest is interesting in the church/chapel. Now, going with only one per account / one per village or make it like other troops would be the question.

If you go on per account it will be just as powerful as the paladin. Except, unlike the paladin it will have more defensive abilitys. Having weapons that buff certain troops. Maybe even buff your own army. You could even have a weapon that helps the priest heal troops in combat so they are able to fight longer. There are limitless oppertunitys. Just because the original idea isn't good doesn't mean you can't improve the idea

DeletedUser797

As you're talking to me and my post i'll respond accordingly. The only similarity of our ideas is another "hero" type of unit. You're trying to give huge offensive advantages to larger players. I'm talking about a defensive hero unit that would be similar to the paly unit but benefit you more defensively. So, offensive players have an offensive unit to play with and defensive players have a defensive unit to play with.. Maybe even limit on only per person.. Interesting idea?

DeletedUser534

How would they be defensive if said above they could not be used as support?

DeletedUser897

As you're talking to me and my post i'll respond accordingly. The only similarity of our ideas is another "hero" type of unit. You're trying to give huge offensive advantages to larger players. I'm talking about a defensive hero unit that would be similar to the paly unit but benefit you more defensively. So, offensive players have an offensive unit to play with and defensive players have a defensive unit to play with.. Maybe even limit on only per person.. Interesting idea?
How would they be defensive if said above they could not be used as support?
Just like Ian said how in the hell are they defensive?

DeletedUser897

Try to re-read what i said :)
....So you feel like because a player has put in extra time and work they should not be rewarded.... Or your fine with them being rewarded but you also must be rewarded for turtling.... Sounds like all the people in America living off the system...

DeletedUser797

Rewarded for turtling? I don't feel like your adding anything to this conversation. I feel you're just adding unnecessary drama

DeletedUser897

A defenesive player is a turtle why should you get rewarded for taking no risk and making no plays?

DeletedUser797

Why should a defensive player not get the same advantages as an offensive player? Did you just say that? It's not balanced for one. Two, a player should play how he wants not how you dictate it. If you don't like and it's implemented DON'T USE IT. You act like someone is shoving this down your throat.

DeletedUser797

Different people have different playstyles. Just because you're not a defensive player doesn't mean others arn't. Defense is more important than offense. I wouldn't expect you to know this.

DeletedUser897

Because this little knockoff of an idea is a complete spin off of My actually thought out idea.... Im done arguing with this... Give them the priests like america gives out welfare checks.

DeletedUser797

This "knockoff" is a different idea from yours. This might of taken the structure you had and we built our own ideas off of it. You should feel flattered that you inspired others. You don't, you're insulting those who have nothing to do with this conversation. I find it immature, I kindly ask you to keep this between us.