• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

We are coming for you

DeletedUser1030

This smurk guy is a joke join LOD were ranked 11th and we could take out these guys np

DeletedUser1030

ya you spend way to much time on here talking that's why you or your lame tribe will ever wipe my tribe out. keep talking on here and will see if )your all talk or if you can fight on the game . Ha ha ha ;)o_O:cool::confused::rolleyes::cool:

DeletedUser238

No idea why your spouting your mouth off to us when we share no boarder lol.. nubs these days.

DeletedUser534

Borders are temporary. Words last long, but I am intrested to see this talk to become action. Guess I'll have to wait till then. :p

DeletedUser238

Borders are temporary. Words last long, but I am intrested to see this talk to become action. Guess I'll have to wait till then. :p

that they are however he's claiming things that aren't true lol... we are the only tribe in this world that has proven themselves and we have the highest bash, and the highest ppm, we are also the longest lasting tribe on this world that has played consistently. He and his tribe have yet to prove anything on this world. they are nobodies as of late and if they want to gain respect from this world then they need to work on it and gain it. we would notice them if they killed off malice(the tribe actually near them) and did something other then talking about kicking our butts(which still has yet to happen yet we have had several tribes claim to do so.

WAT at 47 members is rank 3, with just about 7m bash ( 2-2.5m bash higher then the second ranked on bash and has the highest PPM in the top 10)

DeletedUser534

that they are however he's claiming things that aren't true lol... we are the only tribe in this world that has proven themselves and we have the highest bash, and the highest ppm, we are also the longest lasting tribe on this world that has played consistently. He and his tribe have yet to prove anything on this world. they are nobodies as of late and if they want to gain respect from this world then they need to work on it and gain it. we would notice them if they killed off malice(the tribe actually near them) and did something other then talking about kicking our butts(which still has yet to happen yet we have had several tribes claim to do so.
I don't disagree with WAT's achievements, but I've seen tribes dominate even when they shown late to the party, but my intrest is in if we will see actual action. Big talk that can be expected from WAT, but also big talk from a new comer. So I'll wait to see how this turns out. :)

DeletedUser238

I don't disagree with WAT's achievements, but I've seen tribes dominate even when they shown late to the part, but my intrest is in if we will see actual action. Big talk that can be expected from WAT, but also big talk from a new comer. So I'll wait to see how this turns out. :)

nah, big talk is for those who earned it.

DeletedUser897

ya you spend way to much time on here talking that's why you or your lame tribe will ever wipe my tribe out. keep talking on here and will see if )your all talk or if you can fight on the game . Ha ha ha ;)o_O:cool::confused::rolleyes::cool:
Well he has a lot of experience and He has me as a co player and Im probably one of the most active farms on this game. If I have all troops at home and I send out farm runs I get looter of the day 100% To bad they are always out doing work.

DeletedUser238

Well he has a lot of experience and He has me as a co player and Im probably one of the most active farms on this game. If I have all troops at home and I send out farm runs I get looter of the day 100% To bad they are always out doing work.

whats funnier is I haven't talked on the forums for a long while. I guess stupidity brings the worst in me.

DeletedUser

The person posting under the name "ObsloD" is a fake and an impostor. That is not the real ObsLoD.

DeletedUser

Wow, so apparently the same day Malice backstabbed us and broke their NAP, someone went to the trouble of imitating me and trying to stir up sh*t on the forums here. Coincidence?

I am the real ObsLoD, the above poster is in Lords of Destruction and owns a town in the Malice cluster. Clever move guys, but it just shows desperation as you are losing the war to the 20 of us. Is imitating someone against the ToS?

DeletedUser897

Wow, so apparently the same day Malice backstabbed us and broke their NAP, someone went to the trouble of imitating me and trying to stir up sh*t on the forums here. Coincidence?

I am the real ObsLoD, the above poster is in Lords of Destruction and owns a town in the Malice cluster. Clever move guys, but it just shows desperation as you are losing the war to the 20 of us. Is imitating someone against the ToS?
This is kinda off topic but at least its forum posts.

DeletedUser1030

ya and if you can see from this guy posting he is posting the same spam over and over.

DeletedUser534

Who is the real Obsolod? Could a mod do somthing about this?

DeletedUser61

This smurk guy is a joke join LOD were ranked 11th and we could take out these guys np
THEHUNTER3000 aka ObsloD. please read over the rules regarding creating fake accounts.

Please stay on topic. whatever that might be....:rolleyes: