• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Demolish building levels through hq

DeletedUser897

No need to explain this one out. It's in tw 1 so you can get rid of levels in buildings you don't want. I think this would be nice in the future... For now will continue to use cats.

DeletedUser720

2nd the request for downgrading a building, lowering the level one at a time. I think it should take resource to do so, perhapse1/2 of the cost of getting to the prior level?

Thoughts on a demolishing feature? Lowering the level to zero in one unstoppable command.

DeletedUser897

It didn't let you lower to zero in one unstable command it took destroy time per level and counted as your building que.

DeletedUser

I do note how funny it would be to delmoish the farm and academy of a city u cant defend XD

DeletedUser

No need to explain this one out. It's in tw 1 so you can get rid of levels in buildings you don't want. I think this would be nice in the future... For now will continue to use cats.

Strongly support this suggestion. Please let us gid rid of buildings that we nobled from noobs who completely build everything in a village, leaving little space for troops.

DeletedUser645

I do note how funny it would be to delmoish the farm and academy of a city u cant defend XD
Personally, I think this is a bad idea for this reason. If I can't defend a village, I'm going to completely take down my farm, academy, hq etc.

DeletedUser915

Personally, I think this is a bad idea for this reason. If I can't defend a village, I'm going to completely take down my farm, academy, hq etc.
...all of which would take days, if not over a week to completely destroy.

DeletedUser61

Forwarded to the developers to look into this idea.