2the max's latest activity

• 2the max replied to the thread Rupea Victory Point Competition.
    yes i posted reaching 5 vp 1-2 weeks ago
  • 2the max replied to the thread WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO.
    so you got 100 of gm and medics and still managed to get lucky and recived 70 mol. damn i would like to have your magic resource...
    1 wall lvl 1-20 is 2300 crowns if i remember correctly, and you insta buildt it 8-10 times not 100% sure but it should be almost this...
    Just as skillfull as spending 50-100k crowns first month, pretty sure both tactics is allowed. We just prefered to do it without paying...
    Why dont you talk about the accounts getting a ban in IKO or players telling about how many accounts they play. (PS Somehow we recived...
    well some players belive typing a visacard number and push accept is the true skill in this game so i wouldnt be suprised if we managed...
  • 2the max replied to the thread Rupea Realm Competitions.
    i got 5 VP https://i.gyazo.com/2a6b14a26a700d8f5e88ffa0f6b3117e.png
    What happend with your insults? seems like you start running out of it, or perhaps you finally got some help from an adult to teach you...
    can you please get some help, you realy need it. And i doubt i will play next dom at US server. you see real players prefer to play EN...
    they left the villa in same second and im not talking about the attacks you talk about
    Did you read what i said. It wasnt hitting in the same second. It went out from your villa in same second
    it takes real skill to take an enemy villa when you bought troops so your troopamount is 5 times bigger as the people you attack. Belive...
    Damn. your so full of yourself, you actually have no clue about what a skilled player is, Its not skill to dominate the first month or...
    Lol. have you looked at yourself in the mirror.Have you ever considered players are leaving tw2 because of players like you. Spending...