Recent content by abernon

1. abernon

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

Good job. Remnant has gotten conquest of the day more often than it hasn't. Same with assaulter, thief, etc. Yes, Breitweg is losing villages. He just joined us. It will be remedied as we discuss the best way to fix him up. And he's actually down about 100k in the last 48 hours. Still an...
  2. abernon

You cannot be both HLK and One Tribe. You merged with other tribes, which is 100% fine. It just looks really silly when you make fun of another tribe for doing something you had to do long ago..
  3. abernon

Nope. We were kicked. Why lie about something so easily disprovable? I can take a simple screenshot... TFE, the tribe name, might have fallen in 6 weeks, but HLK fell months ago. :D
  4. abernon

Hey, Braund, I really appreciate your offer. Truthfully, I am feeling a little guilty about killing 30 villages of FVN troops over night. I mean, how many of them had families in UPC, HB1, or HLK? And with your inter-marriage policy, dare I say some had hungry mouths in all three? Alas. Such is...
  5. abernon

I won't sleep while the enemy lives, Jamesjhfl. Nor do I eat. My sustenance is 15 dead nukes with another group en route. Yes, Jamesjhfl, you guessed it. I am Iron man.
  6. abernon

Every time Ehidalgo comes in to troll, we take 20 villages from your members. First it was LQB, then it was Havorc, and now Ibra is working his way to that. If you keep it up, you might not be able to recruit enough to overcome your losses, man. ;)
  7. abernon

Well, we've taken another 15 from an HB1 player. So I guess we have that. ;)
  8. abernon

Lol. Aggressor? I believe we both agreed that war was what it was leading to and decided to mutually declare. I'm not going to get into this argument again, though if you really want me to, I will happily explain how you are equally to blame. Once. Save your 'We have no fault' spiel for your...
  9. abernon

I'm not concerned with your loyalty. I was making a point. Though, yes, we will face off one way or another. :) Smurks did wrong by you all and has said as much. You will find no disagreement there. I have made my point and will therefore drop said subject. I do not intend any personal insult...
  10. abernon

You always try to make it look like you're liberating the world. Lol. Or any of them, if we're being honest. I'm just giving Hidalgo a rough time because he said Menson should protect his members, which is something Hidalgo apparently cannot deliver on either. I do not think even the...
  11. abernon

Yup. UPC has definitely made progress in the north. But how much of that is conquest, and how much of that is Recruitment? For example. Take LQB9382. A few days ago he was TFE. He hopped tribes and got up to 146 villages. Now he is down to 126. That's 20 villages lost in less than 3 days. And...
  12. abernon

1. Yes you have. 2. It was through other players. Personally does not refer to a communication with me. It was put out there so that others know I'm not blaming your tribe as a whole.
  13. abernon

I have never once said I am innocent in anything. I only said that it was your fault we declared on HB1. We did not declare because they did not side with us. We declared because we were led to believe (by you personally) that they were lying to us and were merging into you to declare on us...
  14. abernon

He will have lost his entire foothold within a day or so. Try around 25 villages. And I certainly hope to see some more of you. Trying to use HB1 as a meat shield can only last so long. Until then, keep recruiting the players your tribe had just got done trash talking, brother! :)
  15. abernon

Oh, my facts are quite accurate. I happen to be friends with a number of HB1 players. I know they resisted your attempts at forcing them to merge. I also know you lied to a number of people and told TFE that HB1 was merging into you in an attempt to get TFE to do an NAP(I'm sure I can dig up a...