Recent content by Altheras

1. Altheras

Fixed Unable to do Advent Calendar (US)

I am unable to access the advent calendar post on the EN forums in order to post a reply to it. It says I'm not registered for the EN forum and when I attempt to register it says my username does not exist, probably because I'm only registered as US. There is no link at all to the actual Advent...
  2. Altheras

Map of the Top 5

And what about if a merger starts before tribal domination is triggered and then the world goes into tribal domination mid-merge like say when tribe A is merging into tribe B. Tribe A has 70 players. 40 players have already merged into Tribe B, the others are still trickling in, Tribal...
  3. Altheras

Map of the Top 5

I see, they finally clarified it! About time. >.> I still say we should all be disqualified from winning this world, we already know that OTA and R/K are planning on merging, so how will they do this without triggering disqualification?
  4. Altheras

Map of the Top 5

By the new merge rule R/K and their eventual merge partner OTA should be disqualified from winning. =D And so should HUG! We should all be disqualified! I'm declaring this world a no-win allowed world. XP
  5. Altheras

The Disappointment of Mass Recruiters

Truthfully, I moved to the rim because my health is very poor and I'm spending more time focusing on that than on this game anymore.
  6. Altheras

The Disappointment of Mass Recruiters

I handed my villages off to another IMP member to help them grow as about 8 of us started in that same province. I'm more comfortable on the rim than in the core. That province was way too crowded with actives. Unfortunately, the person I handed my villages off to did lose them to oNa. =/
  7. Altheras

TOP 5 WEEKLY

And if we did fully merge the overflow tribe into our tribe we would only have about 30% of the top 10 tribes. That is nowhere near the required 80% to win a world. And there are still new tribes forming. Allies are not ever guaranteed to be permanent.
  8. Altheras

TOP 5 WEEKLY

And we are at war with 2 of the top 5 tribes and allied with 2 of the top 5, so I'm not sure how that removes all conflict or ruins this world o_O
  9. Altheras

TOP 5 WEEKLY

The overflow tribe was not intended to grow the way it did. It was meant to only be those few from us9 who couldn't fit in the initial tribe, and I actually intended to have it already absorbed by now. I will be closing recruitment on it, as it was never intended to get as big as it has become.
  10. Altheras

Discussion of Tribal Domination

I agree actually, our overflow tribe was not meant to be big at all, it was only meant to hold those leftovers from us9 who wouldn't fit into the first tribe and in actuality I only intended for it to have about 10 members temporarily, but the leader of that tribe went on a recruitment spree. So...
  11. Altheras

End Game Thoughts

With the new strict anti-merging rules, I feel like Tribal Domination on its own as the only way to win a world makes this game bordering on just not viable at all. What is the point of having any allies at all now? You are disqualified from winning if you ever merge with your allies, so this...
  12. Altheras

Discussion of Tribal Domination

I have received a warning for merely having an overflow tribe on a brand new world. The overflow tribe is temporary to simply see who actually will stay and become serious about playing on this world. It seems that even the earliest possible merges are now against the rules. o_o I'm not sure...
  13. Altheras

TOP 5 WEEKLY

So sad. All those rewards from resource deposits... guess I will use them more frequently in the future. lol
  14. Altheras

TOP 5 WEEKLY

...or can I? What happens to your inventory when your world ends? D=
  15. Altheras

TOP 5 WEEKLY

Donkey spam.... I never would have thought of that... >.> I have sooooo many of those on Igreja... *off to see what happens to a 3500 point barb if I just spam it with every one I have since I can't take them with me*