• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by amorris

1. WHY WHY WHY

in case you dont believe now i was amorris ;)
  2. Call to action

Uuummm, I enjoy watching coiners lose money. As a matter of fact i try to make them spend till they are eating ramen noodles. I dont understand your outrage if you are playing superior to them. If they coined lvl 30 res pits farm them and farm those that made them. Its a game so have fun...
  3. New VP world

I have made the suggestion several times to have a server that could have either endgame requirement. The Doms vs the VP's so to speak. It would be glorious!
  4. Configurations Feedback (Daulatabad)

Future configuration suggestion • World speed: 2 • Unit speed: 2 • Merchants speed: 3 • Beginners protection: 3 days • Night bonus: N/ A • Tribe limit: 70 • Players limit: 50000 • Moral: Active • Relocation: Active (Although with the faster pace and the endgame i am going to suggest this option...
  5. Configurations Feedback (Arundel)

Future configuration suggestion • World speed: 2 • Unit speed: 2 • Merchants speed: 3 • Beginners protection: 3 days • Night bonus: N/ A • Tribe limit: 70 • Players limit: 50000 • Moral: Active • Relocation: Active (Although with the faster pace and the endgame i am going to suggest this option...
  6. End of the Realm (Stargard)

Tribal Wars 2 Hall of Fame Dear Warriors It is with great pleasure that we celebrate Dream Team as winners of Olavinlinna! All members of the winning tribe will receive 200 Crowns each. The top 3 players from the following categories will each win 1500, 1000 and 500 Crowns. Rank Defeated units...
  7. End of the Realm (Stargard)

when did they stop giving prizes for top 3 in points?
  8. Stargard Realm Competitions

I believe PAC is at 70%. 70.343%
  9. Crap talk

we dont wanna scare them to early do we
  10. domination updates

I guess dirty forgot he had 9 vils few days ago and now has 2 O.O