Beezkneez

Share This Page

Beezkneez

Staff Member

It's awfully quiet around here..... May 21, 2019

• There are no messages on Beezkneez's profile yet.
  • About

Southern born and raised in the great state of Tennessee. I am 36 yrs old. Avid traveller (I've been to 48 US states and many other countries) and I'm a diehard gamer. Sarcasm is my second language. I may use "ya'll" or other southern slang but that doesnt mean I'm unedumacated. (joke intended) Yes, I am a nuclear engineer. Don't look so shocked. Yes, I am the only female in my work crew so I know how to handle the guys and their jokes. You can't offend me. Throw punches and I'll throw them right back boys :cool:

Been playing TW2 for 3 years; began on San Ser. I played TW1 for many years previous. I'm a hopeless Skyrim addict and tomboy. Climbing mountains and being covered in mud is my heaven. I love to joke around and have fun. I feel laughter is the best medicine. This is a game and we should all be having fun and I'm here to help insure just that.

I love assisting our players and I love this game. If you ever need assistance or have questions please do not hesitate to ask whether here or via ticket. That's what I'm here for...to help you, our players! It's been a joy to work with you all on and off the battlefield. :D

Best wishes to you all and happy hunting!!!! ;)

Signature

[​IMG]