Recent content by CaptC

1. CaptC

World Over

It is hard to monitor the size of tribes without support from the game. Without in-game support, I do not expect that we will try that experiment again.
  2. CaptC

World Over

We have players registering that they want to stay at 2000 points, both here and in tickets. That is sufficient, so Queen's Sconce will remain 2000 points. I have fixed the Queen's Sconce text description.
  3. CaptC

World Over

Hmmmm. We do have a text inconsistency between the announcement post and the forum description. The forum text was mistakenly set to 1500. (I wish someone had noted this earlier, rather than at the last minute - but it was my mistake, and I will own it.) We have heard the players asking for...
  4. CaptC

Save/Revitalize the game

My thoughts on coops are a little more along the lines of "give a player control over his account" and "if a player isn't playing, close the account". Each account owner should have permission lists they can use to control what the coop can do, and everything is legal after that. Couple it with...
  5. CaptC

News Visegrad begins March 24th!

Greetings Tribal Warriors! Our new realm will be starting soon, called Visegrad or US48. We hope you will enjoy starting a new challenge! Name: Visegrad Number: US48 Start date: Mar 24, 2020 Victory point world? No, Domination! Night Bonus: no Relocation: yes Best regards, your Tribal Wars...
  6. CaptC

Battle reports here!

For an entry to count, we need to see your opponent's casualty list. For battles that you lost, you normally need your opponent to post their side of the battle report. That is the only way to get an accurate record of the damage you caused. In order to give your opponent a reason to help you...
  7. CaptC

Domination reached

Becky, I am sorry to hear about your family member. As to the rest of the community... I am impressed that this conversation occurred without me having to hide or edit anything. (LOL) It is possible to get salty without crossing lines.
  8. CaptC

Easy spy queing

I have escalated this suggestion up the chain.
  9. CaptC

February Battle Reports

I only measure what the game gives us. If the losses in your battle report include support, then I guess so. I am not overly worried either way. I think this is a hard sell: "Hey fun time, can you send me a bunch of troops to get slaughtered so I can win a few crowns on the monthly challenge?"
  10. CaptC

March Sneak Attacks!

This world will be closing soon. Get your sabotage done and reported!
  11. CaptC

Domination reached

Thank for the notice, I will start the closing process. You have about a week until the world will be closed permanently.
  12. CaptC

Event March Gwendoline Dates

We always get a rash of Gwendoline tickets, so a few gentle reminders: If you have won items like troops, resources, coins, coins/village, or nobles, these items are added to your inventory automatically by the game. You must redeem those items from your inventory to claim your prize. This...
  13. CaptC

Event March Gwendoline Dates

Gwendoline's Game returns! Welcome Tribal Warriors and archers! Gwendoline has returned with challenges ready for you! So for five days show off your archer skills and collect amazing rewards. From March 18 until March 22 show that your aim is true, in the different wheels, and be handsomely...
  14. CaptC

March Sneak Attacks!

Post your screenshots of successful sabotage reports here, for the month of March! You get points for the levels of buildings destroyed using the table found at Points table - Tribalwars2 EN Wiki en.wiki.tribalwars2.com Prizes will be awarded on or near the first day of the month, for the...
  15. CaptC

February Sneak Attacks!

Congrats to thesaboteur and maxicat!