Recent content by carltaylor village

1. carltaylor village

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

I think it's been over a week. Will we be getting an update soon DaBahamaLlama?
  2. carltaylor village

VP or Domination

That's 1, only 99 more to go :)
  3. carltaylor village

VP or Domination

Worth a try. Power to the talkative! Seriously, I knew it was a bad idea... anyone could start thousands of conversations with anyone. However, I think the underlying idea was a good one. The way to grow this game is through words/communication and friendships (haven't seen any advertisement, at...
  4. carltaylor village

nuke disaster

NIW is first due to more members though, I think is what they mean.. NIB has a higher point-per-member average, so basically #1 even though the rankings favor larger tribes
  5. carltaylor village

VP or Domination

First to 100 message threads with different players wins 2000 crowns? XD
  6. carltaylor village

VP or Domination

Both would be nice... competition is cool, but usually rewards those who can afford crowns, or has enough time to be here 24/7. Either way not too big a deal. I was more just repeating the general consensus of the community, that it would be nice to have a world where money/budget is not a game...
  7. carltaylor village

VP or Domination

VP but no crowns? ;)
  8. carltaylor village

VP or Domination

Stop sending people to other games :( haha This Farmville thing is a big joke, but farming is one of the most important aspects of TW2... Farmers win TW2..
  9. carltaylor village

nuke disaster

Keep this attitude, and NIB may not win. I'm sure many others feel this way. Being spread apart, other tribes may not be able to support each other... but if everyone attacked NIB at once, they would have some serious problems trying to defend it all.
  10. carltaylor village

Maps

At this point, yes. They're going faster as active player count drops. Still fun though.
  11. carltaylor village

*HOT* Elite is still a joke *HOT*

Yeah I was a little drunk and thought you were saying it was against the rules to have 2 accounts, even if they weren't used in the same world. My bad. Back to this though... Management brought up a good point in another thread (or maybe it was earlier in this thread, can't remember)... once a...
  12. carltaylor village

*HOT* Elite is still a joke *HOT*

I think this stance of "only one account" is a bit odd and outdated. Why does it matter, if the accounts are used on different worlds? It is completely understandable to enforce this rule if 2 accounts are used in the same world, but if not, why bother? battlegod is correct, if anyone really...
  13. carltaylor village

Top 5 Tribes

Top 7 makes a circle around NIB
  14. carltaylor village

Maps

Not a lot of green dots turning red, but many red dots turning green.. Link to the last map below. http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us31_7c1908c527ec89137cad350f74cf7f98_15295856404034.png
  15. carltaylor village

Maps