cokky's latest activity

• cokky
    cokky replied to the thread Next dom world on EN.
    i only talk crap when i need the challenge lol... normally i dont but lately a lot more trash talking chicken...
  • cokky
    its my goal to up the drama to a new level but you probably already know that lol... it tends to bring out the best in the enemy and...
  • cokky
    cokky reacted to Tokano's post in the thread Next dom world on EN with Like Like.
    EN is BIIIG toxic. But it's kinda what makes it fun. All the smashed egos, childish fights and memes can make my efforts as a moderator...
  • cokky
    cokky reacted to Elements's post in the thread Next dom world on EN with Like Like.
    I would be willing to join you. Nobody knows who I am in EN except for Weldon.
  • cokky
    cokky reacted to CrazyLady's post in the thread Next dom world on EN with Like Like.
    I do want to go with the group ;)
  • cokky
    cool if not i know we will have some able bodies to challenge us..
  • cokky
    I will be taking a team of players over to EN (the next dom world over there) contact me for a spot. Some notables will be coming back...
  • cokky
    cokky replied to the thread bezdez.
    ok mine not so much but no big deal. 200 crowns wont matter much more about the declaration on the forums.
  • cokky
    cokky replied to the thread End of the Realm (Visegrad).
    TNT was a collaborate effort of 3 small tribes merged into one to defeat a talented premade from EN that also did some MRT stuff ie came...
  • cokky
    cokky replied to the thread 80% Reached.
    where did we get pronounced though?
  • cokky
    cokky reacted to pjma1979's post in the thread 80% Reached with Like Like.
    we have been pronounce winners
  • cokky
    cokky replied to the thread bezdez.
    so NIB was declared the winner and it will be done tomorrow? at least the coins and announcement thing? \
  • cokky
    cokky reacted to Dio brando's post in the thread 80% Reached with Like Like.
    We have reached 80% domination. You can close the world now
  • cokky
    cokky replied to the thread 80% Reached.
    well ASHIE time to declare it so people can move on to other things. even if you dont want to close it.
  • cokky
    cokky replied to the thread Suggestion Hope you notice.
    i have heard tell of such things but hard for me to believe real players that are talented are using them if good players like me had...