• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Colonel A

1. This makes no sense

I realize that we are real close to this World ending, but for one stupid reason I'm still playing. Hell OTA is only at 78.7% domination. I launched a noble train at an abandoned vil, xxxxdddd's village. Each attack was 200 LC, 200MA and 1 Noble. Attack 1 landed at 1:45:43 am. Loyalty was...
  2. Is the tribal merger rule still in effect?

A few months back we were informed that tribal mergers that give the appearance of assisting a tribe in domination was implemented and that the consequence could have the tribe banned. I have searched the Forums and can not find the rule or any update to the rule. Is this rule still in effect...
  3. Discussion of Tribal Domination

The new rules for domination state that tribes that merge in order to achieve domination are now going to be disqualified from domination. I believe this is very vague and requires clarification. At what point in the game is a tribal merger considered a disqualifier for tribal domination? Is it...
  4. Release 1.46

Most of my vils are set to Guild of Thieves, and they are okay. But I have vils set for Teutonic Knights, only so that my Cavalry units can grow cheaper, and now they have to be changed by either spending crowns or by spending 200K of each resource. This is not fair to those of us who have been...
  5. Reported Village is reported in one province while physically in a different province

World: Bastille. I was reviewing my status within the province Montgomery. I noticed that the player Armst had 4 villages in the province, though only three appear. The 4th village, BlckWtch35, (629|484), appears across the western boundary line in Dautal Province. I also noticed that my...
  6. Find Kingdom Rankings?

The WiKi states that Kingdoms are bordered by the rivers. This is definitely not true. I did a little searching to determine what kingdoms I am in and what my rank is in each kingdom. What I discovered is that I am currently in 12 provinces , of which 11 are within one river. These provinces are...
  7. Support Troop Organization

This game has an Overview feature, but it only shows whats in a vil, or what missions are in process. It has no means for tracking support, which requires a player to either review the Units view of each vil. Simple when you have a dozen vils, very time consuming when you have 50 or more vils...
  8. Easy means of reviewing villages

I am in two worlds and have over 50 villages in each. Managing these villages takes a few hours and reduces my available time to plan and fight. I have started using the Overviews where I set the predefined filter to Resources and then scroll down three pages of villages looking for developing...
  9. Inactive villages are not turning into barbarians

I understood that the reason that the in-actives do not automatically convert to Barbarian Villages after x-number of days is because those players still have unspent crowns. Fact or Fiction?