• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by DaBahamaLlama

1. DaBahamaLlama

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

Would be very curious to see if anything is actually revealed. I highly doubt anyone will actually reveal what Innogames was up to with this blatant cheating by one of their mods.
  2. DaBahamaLlama

Top 5 Tribe

Looks like you only have 1 tribe to worry about now!
  3. DaBahamaLlama

Top 5 Tribe

Thats the opposite of me. I just cry for support 3x a day.
  4. DaBahamaLlama

Top 5 Tribe

Apparently I'm a huge noob, because I have over 100M looted and still don't have enough coins for 120 villages yet. From what I'm seeing from our new #1 player, you only need 4/5 loot on the achievement rating. Quite interesting.
  5. DaBahamaLlama

Top 5 Tribe

There's a new rank 1 tribe for the moment... I'm going to have ask Management to teach me how to play. DubP, the legendary rank 1 barb nobler, ragequits game and within 2 hours Management already has 10 of his villages.
  6. DaBahamaLlama

Top 5 Tribe

I'm pretty sure the NrU member up there has eaten 50+ nukes already. The reports are hilarious to read.
  7. DaBahamaLlama

Next dom world on EN

If this is GK1001, I am 100% requesting he and I be in the same squad. One of the most fun and awesome players I've ever teamed up with.
  8. DaBahamaLlama

New Issue internal error

Thats because our whales have been bad and not spending money on daddy Inno
  9. DaBahamaLlama

Dear Whales....

Please promise to spend more crowns so that daddy inno will put their part-time unpaid intern to work on fixing the server... after the weekend is over, of course.
  10. DaBahamaLlama

New Issue internal error

Troops literally have that fat crown icon next to them on the queue... Please don't complain or give suggestions when you don't even know basic mechanics of the game.
  11. DaBahamaLlama

New Issue internal error

Looks like I picked the perfect time to start playing again. Glad to see Inno support is as good as ever. https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/does-innogames-need-more-donations-for-their-potato-servers.2133/
  12. DaBahamaLlama

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

I dont understand why this kind of trash talking is discouraged. This is what gets me hyped for the game because it increases the stakes and drama for the worlds.
  13. DaBahamaLlama

F world Trashtalk!

Name a better rank. I dare you.
  14. DaBahamaLlama

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

I listen to feedback occasionally. ;)
  15. DaBahamaLlama

Release 1.90 and 1.91

>implying other browsers exist. This has nothing to do with the cache, they either changed the way their in-game messenger works, or they broke it.