Recent content by DR LURDAN

1. DR LURDAN

Lets Make the Forums Great Again

Something amusing i noticed, I wonder which world type provokes more activity in the player base :rolleyes:
  2. DR LURDAN

Trash Talk etc

yes lol
  3. DR LURDAN

Next World

Yes more people join DOM worlds, latest new world is VP so theoretically there should be a DOM world soon.
  4. DR LURDAN

Rupea Realm Competitions

:'( Stop toying with our emotions Cap!
  5. DR LURDAN

New Issue Server Lag

I'm all about constructive Criticism (as meaningless as it is here) and trying to get things fixed. But with all the childish stamping of feet and Reeeing in that first message im impressed that CaptC dignified it with an answer at all. Coolnite would have just banned you lmao.
  6. DR LURDAN

New Issue Server Lag

...And what? you will quit? Oh i'm sure they are terrified... this game started with 80K players per world, it has about 5/10K per world now. You cant prove Lag not human error is what screwed you without before and after screen caps of attacking troops changing order. and no one has time to do...
  7. DR LURDAN

Rubber Duckies

perhaps you could go try EN, they have a new DOM server starting very shortly : )
  8. DR LURDAN

New Issue Server Lag

GRRR IM ANGRY AND I HAVE NO EVIDENCE GIVE ME WHAT I WANT
  9. DR LURDAN

Rubber Duckies

If a tribe disbands and the players are active all you lose are tribe levels and co-ops, which is recoverable...If its a few good players carrying the rest via co-ops well then. GG. Take it as a learning experience i guess.
  10. DR LURDAN

MWorld reaches Domination Stage!

Either or, without TWtools its harder to acquire proper bragging rights lloll
  11. DR LURDAN

@CaptC Any chance you could leave the world unlocked for a bit so people can screenshot their stats etc? From previous experience mods have left the world accessible for a week or so to say goodbyes to people they can only talk to in game or the like. Much appreciated : )
  12. DR LURDAN

We are a bit closer than 71% but i guess technically we DO own 71% of the top 10, plus another 8.6%...
  13. DR LURDAN

Power Ranking and Predictions

And here is a map from 5 months ago 05/22/2019
  14. DR LURDAN

Power Ranking and Predictions

Ouch, Speaking of Predictions i have some from 24 hours into the server: Not too bad i reckon.