Recent content by DustToDust

1. DustToDust

Map Thread

That was fun reading all these comments. The reason I left forums was cause of these arguments. Every world is different. So not every world can be won through the same strategy. Sure LIT barbed. DW definitely did too. I mean there is no farming in the core period. LIT internalled its inactive...
  2. DustToDust

Top 5 Map

Oh boy...col please stop talking. You don't play this world. Like how many times must you brag about yourself? It was cool first and second time. But he 20th and 30th time....just stop please. I speak for literally every other player in the game but you and your tight knit of few friends.
  3. DustToDust

Predictions Central

I like how lit has almost double ppm than the number 2 tribe and over double obp given they already have less players to fight with.....hmmmmm
  4. DustToDust

WAR

Last time I checked the 2nd is a stalemate but ok. I mean I'm looking at our gains and we have significantly more gains than losses....
  5. DustToDust

Top 7 Map

Ugh the core is so insane I love it.
  6. DustToDust

Word on the Street

Its ok....I didn't know who you were either at first.
  7. DustToDust

Word on the Street

Holy shitacos you're back. Its great to see you!
  8. DustToDust

A wash?

I agree. Its stupid how fast inno is pumping out worlds. All the recent ish worlds are tight in conflict. This might just be another w21 quickie.
  9. DustToDust

Top Five Map

I remember when th2 was a weak mrt in 17. They've come far.
  10. DustToDust

Top 5 Map

11. DustToDust

Predictions Central

ya for a while I thought D-W was going to fall apart, but they merged in WAR and that really gave them a good jump start again.
  12. DustToDust

Predictions Central

I bet. But nothing beats the lit crowd. Lol the conversations we have can get so wild that at times its like the whole tribe has to take part, which isn't a lot of people given our size. Good environment, and good players, and a complete lack of drama. Dream tribe right there. I like how this...
  13. DustToDust

Word on the Street

You don't know me but I know you. And dang its been a while since I've personally seen your name in a world. Last time was like what.....world k early world? For me at least.
  14. DustToDust

Top 5 Map

As of today I'm no longer doing a big update as drl is severely dying and losing and mafia is coming close to triggering endgame. Ill just post maps
  15. DustToDust

Top 5 Map

I'm going to have to be a day late this week on the update. Going to be too busy Friday to prepare for it.