• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by fun time

1. fun time

Largest Nuke Ever

Don't have to we've seen it
  2. fun time

General Discussion Eltz (US83)

I think i be a good moderator. I know the rules after playing 8 years of this game.
  3. fun time

Any game ive ever cheated on i get bored and quit lol.. These guys love to bully people around and Inno is supporting there Actions. Prove us wrong ban the Top 3 players of The Golden Army
  4. fun time

What more do we need to show of a person cheating? Look at his axe men numbers ]INNO MOD] Please use the ingame support menu to put a ticket in [FunTime] Why so you can stay hush hush on the cheating you are allowing. And stealing people money to make a quick bucK. People been emailing...
  5. fun time

heyyyyy Eman long time... On another note. There attacking and report shows zero troops sent. But my old buddy's right Inno dont give a rats about your guys money. Its why my clan moved to the EN server for bigger maps and the cheats going on there isnt so noticeable becouse of the numbers...
  6. fun time

General Discussion Gwrych (US85)

Lol... sounds like sim city
  7. fun time

General Discussion Yielden

Very good young padawan
  8. fun time

General Discussion Bojnice Castle (US80)

I looged in today to see another dead world.... same happen on Y server with my tribe
  9. fun time

Inappropriate stuff in profiles and village names

I Like the profile someone had with a youtube link telling people how to bot and how to do the troop/building glitch
  10. fun time

Decrease in VPs

AS First place tribe shield holder and top player for vp I disagree with inno ruling on this. We havent asked for help on closing this server. https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/world-over.2821/ Queen server you made that server keep going even after the top tribe asked for...
  11. fun time

General Discussion Yielden

Takes alot of trolling to get a better forum rank