• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by HORRIFIC

1. A New Low

im not on the winning tribe.i dont deserve squat.but i would love for a MOD to get on here and explain to all of us(winners and losers)what is going on with the payout.its been 200 crowns since this game started.is it just this world or all the worlds now.so i need someone in charge to explain this
  2. A New Low

i dont understand.they didnt give you guys 200 crowns?
  3. Domination Countdown

for once i agree with FUNTIME.there should be some sort of compensation to the winners for the debacle on this world
  4. Domination Countdown

On D WORLD i didnt abandon my tribe element as FUNTIME and the rest know.those are my friends in northerners and we been together for yrs.we merged with THC to end a world thats been going on for a year now.i dont leave my folks behind.everyone knows that element.been that way for many yrs...
  5. Close the world

ARE WE THERE YET
  6. Domination Countdown

where was there a personal attack?i only attacked his gameplay.and ive seen enough of it where i can comment on his gameplay.ive never ever attacked him personally nor any other player in tw2.further im not running him off.he'll be back on another world with another ID.lol hey how many times hes...
  7. Close the world

2 wks?like having the runs for 2 wks.well atleast i know wen i can close the lid on this toilet
  8. Domination Countdown

ELEMENT YOUR REPUTATION IS GARBAGE.youve betrayed every tribe you ever led.you have then jumped to every tribe aboiut to win;after sucking up to there leader.you didnt fight NIB.you dont fight anyone.every person on this thread and in game knows being farmed and rimmed by everyone not really...
  9. Domination Countdown

sucking up?mine is called sportsmanship.i believe if we read up at the begining of another thread you was OSK biggest fan.now all of a sudden your a noob loiver.your a disgrace as a player.but thats wat this game has come down to rodents like you infesting it.any way my best wishes was sincere...
  10. Domination Countdown

CONGRATULATIONS.WELL PLAYED GUYS AND GALS
  11. Top 5 Tribe

VANARGAND maybe you his tsundere or wateva.since you defending him so much.maybe you 2 are married.irregardless mind your business nobody was talking to you.go back to watching your childrens cartoons.obviously you prefer them over a wargame.anyway shut up element dont make fun of BEAR or his...
  12. Top 5 Tribe

hey ELEMENT what tribe you in?NO IT SUCKS TO BE YOU
  13. domination has started

lol ELEMENT are your lips permenantly in the pucker position?i hope this not how you are in RL.MAN UP ELEMENT.damn
  14. End of the Realm (Visegrad)

CONGRATULATIONS TNT
  15. Domination thread

Congratulations TNT.it was a hard fought world.good game guys.nothing but blood and guts on this world.