• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by hunglo

1. New Issue internal error

says your a moderator didn't realize you had anything to do with the programming , now your giving people someone to blame , sorry
  2. New Issue internal error

because they gave the good programmers easter off
  3. New Issue internal error

waiting on building ques and troop ques to finish???? you can use crowns to finish so if you can afford to buy resources then you can que troops then crown them finished
  4. New Issue internal error

do they have an idea of how long or are they enjoying their Easter weekend first
  5. New Issue internal error

they are saving on gwen give aways
  6. World Over

and yes i agree you were most likely barring some act of god going to win but why change points at the end. that's the only thing i'm complaining about. i had a good world overall .
  7. World Over

trying to delete 1 message as to not duplicate
  8. World Over

yes but it didn't say that originally
  9. World Over

who is moving rules from a different area it was 2000 here and you know it or you would not have waited this long to ask to get world to close
  10. World Over

However, we feel we need to give players who were expecting a 2000 point world to express their opinion... and if we find any, we will stick to the original plan. so since you are all expressing your opinion you agree to 2000vp world . or did you not read Capt statement above :)
  11. World Over

and my vp still going up so what's your point lol
  12. World Over

not a garbage level if the rules were 2000 vp then they should stay 2000vp. ruins the integrity of the game to change last minute. i don't care if i lose the world as long as its done by the original rules.
  13. World Over

yeah you would think that way
  14. World Over

it may state that clearly now but not when this world started, you just don't want to admit you can't win with the original rules
  15. World Over

of course they think it's fair they can't win with the original rules so they have to get rules changed to win