• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by kimusabi

1. kimusabi

General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

well.. maybe not directly cheating but being a part of a group of cheats makes you one. Your looking for competition right? Then better be away from your tribe now.. Make them your competition.. if you've the balls to do it. None of that matters though.. anyway your skin is exposed either way. lol
  2. kimusabi

General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

If you've been part of the cheats.. you should have come to eltz and help them win against us.
  3. kimusabi

General Discussion Eltz (US83)

closing time.
  4. kimusabi

Largest Nuke Ever

Lol This world is the best.. has 5.5 Zerkers on 1 village.
  5. kimusabi

Largest Nuke Ever

Ei.. Inno.. give us a fair fight.. have our villages be with a 30k troop provisions too!
  6. kimusabi

Wow 32k provisions in 1 village.. Good job BH and BS. No.. it's more than a BH and a BS stacked together! It has about 1.35 percent at least increase in provisions..
  7. kimusabi

So.. this type of cheating is punished by ban of the world account as per this Game Rules? Is the interpretation correct?
  8. kimusabi

Can You Spot the Difference?

3-5 seconds difference.. not so much.. :)
  9. kimusabi

Got these reports landing on same village. landing at the same second too.. Something must be wrong with my eyes then?! Then reports will show I am wrong.. And likely will say my eyes are discerning me..
  10. kimusabi

This is getting interesting! Has seen some more stuffs that needs looking out..
  11. kimusabi

Well.. the village has no units.. in the first place! How can a village without any units attack?? LOL
  12. kimusabi

The village itself.. It speaks volumes!
  13. kimusabi

Help me interpret these reports.

Look for yourself what's been going on in that village.. if that can be really called a village.. Now if Inno wants a game be played this should stop happening..
  14. kimusabi

Definitely something going on with reports like this.. Not gonna put much words into these.. just see for yourself..
  15. kimusabi

Help me interpret these reports.

I'm on the same server.. and has gotten this reports too.. This will not be the old tribal wars 2. I believe it's more now a clown wars 2. Look down below.. a 51 pt village has getting same reports from above. And from reports.. it's pretty obvious to me who's been doing it.