Recent content by king kymeria

1. king kymeria

Top 10 Tribes

If king kymeria lived in America, it would be in Pennsylvania, Birthplace of some sort of Freedom, king kymeria would never deny 9/11, "it might surprise some of you, but those towers came down, regardless how it happened!"...No...Laughing matter...As for for Fame, Skill, and the Forum, I have...
  2. king kymeria

Top 10 Tribes

3. king kymeria

Top 10 Tribes

and uh, yeah you are exactly why I couldn't "kill" your mate, bro, seriously you saved him big time, Non stop Offense, I know because I spied on you Imps, in my old province, you had to act fast, to avoid the threat! of collapse or something, forget the gloves you came at me from jump with...
  4. king kymeria

Top 10 Tribes

No I'd keep the tribe I love TCL, great people, but the tribe skills are woefully inadequate, if a player is going to take on a tribe with lvl 41 T.S. It's not about me, I gave it a shot, no go...I ow when Im outclassed, and why make the other 24 members suffer, as for me shoot, Im in no...
  5. king kymeria

Top 10 Tribes

yeah right!
  6. king kymeria

Top 10 Tribes

Your not a true member till you've been banned at least once...lol
  7. king kymeria

Top 10 Tribes

yeah why not, inactives still have, units, they are just not responding, I got a half mill, just sitting here lol... and no not salty, you tribe skills and overwhelming amount of conquered barbs, and all that peace and quiet...Lol, you'd have to an idiot not to have overtaken my position...Too...
  8. king kymeria

Top 10 Tribes

Whoa! another Iks account fellas, this is more babble ish, all athelgar did for three months was eat barbs and conquer TCL, inactives.
  9. king kymeria

Premade: Those Guys

WTF. neither did I!
  10. king kymeria

Fixed Server Down?

Server Down, on 20?
  11. king kymeria

Top 10 Tribes

Hey, Now...How's everyone doing?
  12. king kymeria

Urquhart Banter!

Also, there are some "irl's" who joined up recently...I'm not even sure what that means, but what I know about em' they farm 24/7 lol :) there's a future for us in U, and that was the whole point of going on the offensive, to find offensive players. who enjoy the Bash gains, and discover the...
  13. king kymeria

Urquhart Banter!

Nah, Lol, that's the beauty of it...Those seven locations, were Players, some had a Co-oP true...Yeah cause, you know there was a whole lots more than 7, I'm just proud of the work that got done by my boys, In one week they learned so much!...Battle for the rim...lol...and I'm just so ready to...
  14. king kymeria

Urquhart Banter!

We'll See, how shadow does by himself, he better get some sleep, now...ROFL...cause when I'm on, it's on...you know all seven of those locations was at my command. Too bad, I couldn't coach T-ball as well as I get in that AZZZZ! Lol :P
  15. king kymeria

Urquhart Banter!

Lol, Actually, that was just, too much info for typical users, my apologies :) but it's easy to Fallow me, just click on my Avatar, and select the Fallow feature... :P Thnxz, Puma